Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:51 AM

Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha (22548 Views)

Atiku Pays Condolence Visits To Ihedioha, Uzor Kalu / Senate Increases Prisoners’ Feeding Cost To ₦1,000 Daily / Fr Mbaka To Ihedioha: Pack Up, Uzodinma Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by truthisgood: 2:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
santopelele:
ROCHAS MIGHT NOT BE A SAINT, BUT HE DID A GOOD WORK IN IMO STATE, FORGET ALL THIS PROPAGANDAS FROM HIS OPPOSITIONS.
MIND U I AM THE TRUE SON OF THE SOIL FROM ISIOKPO IN IDEATO NORTH LGA OF IMO STATE. SO DONT ARGUE WITH ME

Close your mouth with celo tape if you don't know what to say.

5 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by stubbornman(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
chiedu7:

No mind that guy.

I doubt that guy na from Imo State
some people just wan type make eh be like say dem get sense but nothing come out!!

3 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Stanleyville(m): 2:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin

What will now happen to commissioner for happiness and her ministry?

2 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by lukbal(m): 3:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Story for the god
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by LOWPEAK: 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Oga Ihedioha does not represent your so called Owerri Ph road region he represents Ezinihitte and Ngor Okpala Federal constituency, please can i see your facts or remain silent.... Ain't like Ihedioha but people must learn to speak with facts..

MyGeneration:
I have this feeling that this Emeka ihedioha would be so useless in government house that Imo people would regret voting out Rocha's.

This guy is the fool who ate the money meant to fix ph-,owerri road during Gej era.

He got broke and now mistakenly clinched back into power after sponsorship from people because he couldn't fund his campaign.
What do you think he will do once he gets into power.

He has not even become governor yet he has already started arguing about money. I can bet you that right now he would have started collecting loans already for his personal use which he intends paying back once he is sworn In

4 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by chiedu7: 3:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
Stanleyville:
grin

What will now happen to commissioner for happiness and her ministry?

Can't stop laughing
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Theboss100(m): 3:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Imagine what Nigeria will turn to if Rochas becomes President of this country.
I Will Sure Have A Statue Of My Own
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Wantedmiller: 3:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
If you like shout from now till tomorrow......
After Sam mbakwe...... It is Rochas Okorocha
quote me anywhere...... although he has his own fault

2 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Wantedmiller: 4:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
LOWPEAK:
Oga Ihedioha does not represent your so called Owerri Ph road region he represents Ezinihitte and Ngor Okpala Federal constituency, please can i see your facts or remain silent.... Ain't like Ihedioha but people must learn to speak with facts..

Is that the way you think.......... So Sen Hope Uzodimma Represents in Akwa Ibom.....before he collected contract..

Be wise...... Ihedioha must not represent any constituency before they give am contract.
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Sermwell(m): 4:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
MyGeneration:
I have this feeling that this Emeka ihedioha would be so useless in government house that Imo people would regret voting out Rocha's.

This guy is the fool who ate the money meant to fix ph-,owerri road during Gej era.

He got broke and now mistakenly clinched back into power after sponsorship from people because he couldn't fund his campaign.
What do you think he will do once he gets into power.

He has not even become governor yet he has already started arguing about money. I can bet you that right now he would have started collecting loans already for his personal use which he intends paying back once he is sworn In
apart from contraindicating yourself, you don't sound like a serious person at all!! only you said he stole money, same you is saying he has become broke. Abeg which one you dey??

2 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by slivertongue: 4:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
ROCHAS DAYS ARE NUMBERED
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Abagworo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Davash222:

So, Uche is an intelligent guy that can cope with the challenges of governance

This man weed supplier is doing a good job.

Take it or leave it Uche Nwosu is better than all the people that contested that election in every capacity. If Uche was the winner he will lead without excuses and will achieve more than Okorocha but Ihedioha will waste years blaming Okorocha for his inability to perform.

1 Like

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by MxreR: 4:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
Don't mind hopeless idiots like Abagworo. He is only angry because his 20k monthly propaganda stipend will soon stop cheesy

Davash222:

So, Uche is an intelligent guy that can cope with the challenges of governance

This man weed supplier is doing a good job.

3 Likes

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Adeola011: 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Betting pays more..

Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by BlastAfonja: 5:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
chiedu7:

I know nobody for SE & SS go vote am.
[s]
With Tinubu not trusting Igbos & the Fulanis hating igbos, where will the vote come from?[/s]

Trash!
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by Lalaska(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
My worry is that the new governor will spend most of the time criticizing Okorocha that he will not do anything. This is the same thing Buhari did. I hope i am wrong.
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by DerideGull(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The Governor of Imo State, Chief Rochas Okorocha, has challenged the Governor-elect of the state, Hon. Emeka Ihedioha, to probe him when he leaves office.

The Governor said this while debunking recent allegation by Ihedioha and the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, in the state that he has already withdrawn N17 billion from the state treasury.

According to the outgoing governor, Ihedioha has every right to investigate even the food he and his family ate in Government House from 2011 to 2019.

He described the allegation as unfounded, adding that Ihedioha lacks the capacity to lead Imo State.

DAILY POST reported earlier that Ihedioha had given directives to financial institutions in the state against further transactions with the Okorocha-led government.

The Governor-elect also vowed to “recover all properties acquired illegally by governor Okorocha.”

Reacting in a press statement by his Chief Press Secretary, Sam Onwuemeodo, Okorocha said, “He should also know that with what Governor Okorocha has achieved, Imo people won’t entertain any excuse from him.

“If he likes, let him talk about Okorocha from now till when he will leave as governor. The die is cast. Action speaks louder than words.

“Blackmail or propaganda, which the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) invested heavily in, during the 12 years they governed the state, have become old-fashioned in the state at the moment.

“Ihedioha was contentiously declared winner, on Tuesday, and on Thursday, he came up with the allegation of the government withdrawing N17 billion. He never mentioned how the withdrawal was made?

“Like we said earlier, he is not an intelligent guy. He can’t cope with the challenges of governance.”

http://dailypost.ng/2019/03/18/imo-guber-investigate-feeding-cost-family-2011-2019-okorocha-challenges-ihedioha/

You will not only be investigated but confiscated
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by SVC6000: 10:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Eberibe Dey Giv Mad Man Mollaaa.
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by SVC6000: 11:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
chiedu7:

Rochas did well.

He built statues,while owning pensions.

He gave his sister, commissioner of enjoyment.

Bought a Christmas tree for N600 million.

https://www.legit.ng/677247-see-christmas-tree-cost-imo-state-government-n600-million-photo.html

The Statues Nd The Christmas Tree Ar Your Problems Right? Yah, He bleeped Up In Somany Areas But Beautifyin Th City Is Also A Whole Lot Of Achievments. Guy, Is Not Easy To B A Leader Most Especially In Our Corrupt Contry Nigeria. When Rochas Was Contestin 4 Th Gov U Al Saw Him Like The Savior Angel. U Voted Him In Like Yu Just Did 4 Ihedioha. Pple Changes Ok, Nd When That Happens Also Remember The Good Side B4 Projecting The Bad Side Calm Down..
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by ChristianNorth: 12:43am On Mar 19, 2019
Abagworo:

Take it or leave it Uche Nwosu is better than all the people that contested that election in every capacity. If Uche was the winner he will lead without excuses and will achieve more than Okorocha but Ihedioha will waste years blaming Okorocha for his inability to perform.
Look at wetin pesin papa dey talk. You must follow rochas and his puppet to prison
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by gredenco1(m): 4:57am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=santopelele post=76766162]ROCHAS MIGHT NOT BE A SAINT, BUT HE DID A GOOD WORK IN IMO STATE, FORGET ALL THIS PROPAGANDAS FROM HIS OPPOSITIONS.
MIND U I AM THE TRUE SON OF THE SOIL FROM ISIOKPO IN IDEATO NORTH LGA OF IMO STATE. SO DONT ARGUE WITH ME.

You really need to check your brain settings.
Am from Arondizuogu and I can tell you that Rochas is the worst so far.
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by gredenco1(m): 4:59am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=santopelele post=76766162]ROCHAS MIGHT NOT BE A SAINT, BUT HE DID A GOOD WORK IN IMO STATE, FORGET ALL THIS PROPAGANDAS FROM HIS OPPOSITIONS.
MIND U I AM THE TRUE SON OF THE SOIL FROM ISIOKPO IN IDEATO NORTH LGA OF IMO STATE. SO DONT ARGUE WITH ME.
You really need to check your brain settings.
I am from Arondizuogu (ideato north LGA).
Rochas is the worst so far.
Re: Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha by 3Ceagle(m): 5:38am On Mar 19, 2019
Ihedioha should better perform otherwise same faith that befell Okorocha will visit him. This not the time for trading accusations. When he gets into the seat of government I expect him to work with brilliant minds across the state. And should have developmental plan for new towns like in Ngor Okpala and expanding the old one in Orlu and Okigwe. Our youths need to be engaged economically.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

ISWAP Reshuffles Cabinet After Super Tucano Attacks / Wike Arrives Maiduguri, Meets With Borno And Yobe PDP Stakeholders / Moghalu: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is A political Calculation Not Religious War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.