Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai (12810 Views)

Tijjani Ibrahim Dies In Chinese Hospital / Tijjani Umar Lauds The Achievements Of The Federal Fire Service / Lawmaker, Tijjani Abdulkadir Jobe Beaten By Kano Youths Over Non-Performance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Feminews(m): 5:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Breaking News : Kaduna PRP Guber Candidate Breaks Silence , Concedes Defeat

...urges other candidates to accept election outcome

Kaduna Governorship candidate of the People's Redemption Party ,(PRP) ,Alhaji Ahmed Tijjani Umar has conceded defeat to the All Progressives Congress candidate ,Malam Nasir El-Rufai .

Addressing journalists at Syde Resort Event Centre,Malali,Kaduna today, the PRP candidate said though he contested for the highly coveted seat during the Saturday 9, Guber election in the State ,he decided to concede and accept defeat in good faith .

He however ,called on other contestants to join the queue and accept the election outcome in good faith so that together they can move Kaduna forward.

Umar ,who congratulated El-Rufai on his victory at the polls , expressed appreciation to the good people of Kaduna State especially the members of PRP for their support and prayers through out the period of elections.

" I want to inform my supporters that I have decide to accept outcome of the election and will not go court to challenge El-Rufai's victory .

"I believed power is from God and he gives to whom he wishes and this is one of the reasons ,I will not go to court ."

https://dailynewstimeng.com/2019/03/18/breaking-news-kaduna-prp-guber-candidate-breaks-silence-concedes-defeat-urges-other-candidates-to-accept-election-outcome/

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
I want to inform my supporters that I have decide to accept outcome of the election and will not go court to challenge El-Rufai's victory .
I believed power is from God and he gives to whom he wishes and this is one of the reasons ,I will not go to court ." 
Better late than never.
The other candidates should follow suit sharp sharp.

Pigs oya make una come cry and blame this candidate as usual for wetin dey happen for Kaduna wey no concern una potopoto republic.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Makatony03: 5:28pm On Mar 18, 2019
Better for him

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by eakenbor: 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
Everything is news on Nairaland. No standard. Someone with zero chance of winning.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by superlanny(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
This one is looking for cheap popularity.... you for no concede.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by BoboKush(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Vizbanlee(m): 5:29pm On Mar 18, 2019
K
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Jtyyjxtt00: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Affordable and reliable

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by BravoDe: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
Or u accept the bribe...mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
concedes to who? That's where the problem lies

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by FIRDAUS3(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
good for him grin

get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by poshbrave(m): 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
like u have wot it take to win election before, just pray d midgets give u a commissional position lol
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Authoreety: 5:31pm On Mar 18, 2019
Is PRP a party or a non governmental organisation

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by teri13: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
quite painful cry
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Teewhy2: 5:33pm On Mar 18, 2019
If na PDP candidate say this, we would take it more serious. The party and candidate is hardly known, we never can say maybe money don exchange hand sef.
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Amuocha: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
El Rufai is gone cry

So there will be rerun angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
See mumu oo,
U choice to permit mediocrity conceding defeat and now you are calling on other candidates to join in ur stupìdity! Shoro niyen! undecided
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by dheaven: 5:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nice man. He is thinking fast. At least El Rufai will give him appointment.
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by slivertongue: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
inconsequential
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by 2blessed01(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Who B Dis 1..
PRP NA PARTY
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by amnesty7: 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Who knows him sef?
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by chakula: 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
He needs to carry along in running the state affairs by occupying a juicy office. grin
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Yinxies(f): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Way forward...

Stand out in boldness with your Business! Get our Starter Pack for N7,000 only; including Logo, letterhead and business card designs. zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by teri13: 5:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by pat077: 5:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Who be dis one again.....
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by kingharzy: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
undecided

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
Is there any political party called PRP?
Re: Ahmed Tijjani Umar Concedes Defeat To El-Rufai by ugbede69(m): 6:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
am in kaduna but i never knew PRP had a governorship candidate

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Lawan Appreciates Kalu, Speaks On Marginalization Of NE / Poisoned Elections Responsible For Death Of Democracy In Africa – Shehu Sani / Sani Tells FG: Hasten Efforts Before Boko Haram Moves Students Across Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.