Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building (741 Views)

If I Can Do It, You Can Too – Adekunle Gold Tells Sickle Cell Survivors / Lagos Collapsed Building: Small Doctor Visits Survivors In The Hospital (PHOTOS) / Caroline Danjuma, Anna Banner & Adaeze Yobo Attend Mfm’s ‘7 Hours Of Praise’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building by mrtim1911: 7:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
But as loved ones say final goodbye to the departed in such mournful mood, survivors of the collapsed building have continued to share testimonies of their narrow escape from death. One of them, Mr. Moruf Abdulhakeem, a Primary 5 and 6 teacher in the affected school, Ohen Nursery and Primary School, said he went out to buy food and on his way back to classroom at about 10 am, the incident occurred.

According to him, he noticed that the wall was vibrating when he was at the second floor of the building but before he could take another step, the entire structure came crashing down in debris and dust, with a deafening noise.

Full story on https://www.cameraboy.tv/component/k2/i-was-buried-under-the-rubble-for-7-hours-survivors-of-lagos-building-collapse-tell-their-stories

Re: 'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building by Clakyvip: 7:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thank God for your life.
Re: 'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building by BOOOMNAIJA: 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
LUCKY U.....NOW GO FULFILL UR UNFINISHED DESTINY.. .
Re: 'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building by peteruuu(m): 7:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
Thank God for safety!.
Re: 'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building by AdsenseSnow(m): 7:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin we have noticed you joor grin next

Bring your Adsense so I can buy them
Re: 'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building by itspzpics(m): 10:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
Chaii
Re: 'I Was Buried Under The Rubble For 7 Hours' - Survivors Of Lagos Building by donstan18: 10:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
The owner of that school used them for something.

(1) (Reply)

Fvck You By Kizz Daniel Vs Dangote By Burna Boy, Which One Is The Hottest Jam / Chris Attoh Killed Bettie Jenifer, His Wife - Social Media Users Believe / "People Falsely Labelled Me, But they don't know I'm Beautiful"- Ceec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.