Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy (31345 Views)

AY, Peter And Paul Okoye And Friends On Soccer Pitch / Olamide And Girlfriend Aisha Welcome New Baby...and It's A Boy / Peter Okoye and Lola Omotayo Are Engaged! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by toogbaski2: 5:00am On Apr 11, 2013
One of the twins, Paul of Psquare just became a Father. Paul who on Monday flew to Atlanta, USA welcomed the arrival of a baby boy into his family. His girlfriend, Anita reportedly put to bed today April 10th, 2013. She is presently in good condition with the child, a source told us.

Congrats to Paul and His Girlfriend, Anita. http://toogbasky..com/2013/04/paul-of-psqaure-welcomes-baby-boy.html

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by mosquitoNet(m): 5:27am On Apr 11, 2013
Need a mosquitonet?

3 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Imprida(f): 5:32am On Apr 11, 2013
Congrate paul mine favourite psquare.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Tsmooth1(m): 6:16am On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 11, 2013
Op...isn't that a picture of Peter?
If ds gist is true, congrats to Paul and Anita on the arrival of their bundle of Joy and for being steadfast. These two had bn 2geda since their days in Unibuja when we used to dance to their popular song "IGBEDU".

6 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by possibilita(m): 6:53am On Apr 11, 2013
na because of ifunanya,congratulation to you mr paul and your beautiful oyinye.you are all more that a friend.

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Saraben(f): 7:37am On Apr 11, 2013
[quote
author=possibilita]na because of ifunanya,congratulation to you mr paul
and your beautiful oyinye.you are all more that a friend.[/quote] u r making me laff lik a bingo..
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 11, 2013
[size=13pt]Other celebs on Twitter are congratulating him. I'll take that as confirmation lol.

Congrats to him and Anita smiley[/size]

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by ajbest(f): 8:01am On Apr 11, 2013
Congrats!

hope say Una go end am up by getting married....

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Gerardcole(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2013
What is the world turning into?

When did Nigerians in our various cultures start celebrating childbirth/pregnancy before marriage?

65 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by onila(f): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2013
THESE 2 dumb brothers having kids out of wedlock

mtchew

marry the women, ewu.s! angry

14 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by oluomad(m): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2013
Okija juju I thought u are on ban!! Did u hack irself outa d ban!! Hian! No dey comment on pages wey I wan comment

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Gloriagee(f): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2013
Seems it's the new fad for Naija celebs to have baby mamas. If she's good enuf to bring up your next generatn, she must be gd enuf to wife. If you like it, then u shd put a ring on it (ask Beyonce)

7 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2013
Congrat my guy
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:05am On Apr 11, 2013
congrats to him.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by eaglechild: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2013
Is it right to have children outside wedlock?
In any case this is way better than abortion.
Congrats to the couple.

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by ebamma(m): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2013
Imprida: Congrate paul mine favourite psquare.
Operation kill english

21 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by ylaa(f): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2013
CONGRATS
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 11, 2013
Gloriagee: Seems it's the new fad for Naija celebs to have baby mamas. If she's good enuf to bring up your next generatn, she must be gd enuf to wife. If you like it, then u shd put a ring on it (ask Beyonce)
Do u think every woman want to be married?Some just need baby that is all.
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by 32D: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2013
onila: THESE 2 dumb brothers having kids out of wedlock
mtchew
marry the women, ewu.s! angry
u dun see person propose to u? dey dia dey call dem dumb,,,,,badbelle oshi

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by ebamma(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2013
eaglechild: Is it right to have children outside wedlock?
What are such children called?
orphan
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by zumarock8(m): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2013
i don hear. Thanks for the disemination of this information
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by onila(f): 10:08am On Apr 11, 2013
ebamma: Operation kill english
grin grin
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by angiemartinez(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2013
congrats dude, hope we get to c d I V soon. no baby momas story o!
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Okijajuju1(m): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2013
oluomad: Okija juju I thought u are on ban!! Did u hack irself outa d ban!! Hian! No dey comment on pages wey I wan comment

Na so you hate me reach??! angry

PErson no fit follow una play again sef for Nairaland?!

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by AGgal(f): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2013
U guys shld stop promoting making babies out of wedlock jare. Go n get married!

10 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by abdulkayus(m): 10:12am On Apr 11, 2013
Na wa oooo, havin children out of wedlock nowadays is nw becomin d norms esp in our southern Nigeria.
Haba, if she is good enuf to be d mother of ur children, den do it in a proper way by puttin d ring on.
CIAO
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by kandiikane(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2013
Gloriagee: Seems it's the new fad for Naija celebs to have baby mamas. If she's good enuf to bring up your next generatn, she must be gd enuf to wife. If you like it, then u shd put a ring on it (ask Beyonce)

Did they tell you they want a paper to show that they love each other. Mtcheeeew! Face your business joorh! Ýou think everyone is like you? Committng suicide because they don't have a husband at 30
Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by Gerardcole(m): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2013
32-D:

Shut da fuckkk up......a child is a gift from God esp when u av the means to take care of that child, why wont he celebrate

A great comment. You can insult me all you want but thank God your lost soul still acknowledge pregnancy before marriage a sin.

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy by eaglechild: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2013
ebamma: orphan
Did you kill the parents?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case / BBNaija: Leo And Ifu Ennada Arrive Nigeria After Their Eviction (Photos) / Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.