Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters (44215 Views)

Boko Haram Takes Over Yobe Police Station, Set Operational Vehicles Ablaze - SR / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / 700 Soldiers Missing, 2,000 Trapped As Boko Haram Takes Over Baga - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by yinka10: 9:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hordes of residents have escaped to the mountains to take refuge, while those trapped in their homes were crying with deafening sounds of gunshots followed by explosions in the background. The insurgents, SaharaReporters understands, also had the audacity to enter a filling station to refuel some of their cars

Suspected Boko Haram terrorists are currently on the rampage in Michika Local Government Area of Adamawa State, SaharaReporters can report.

Hordes of residents have escaped to the mountains to take refuge, while those trapped in their homes were crying with deafening sounds of gunshots followed by explosions in the background. The insurgents, SaharaReporters understands, also had the audacity to enter a filling station to refuel some of their cars.

"Boko Haram has taken over michika," a resident screamed to SaharaReporters on the phone before going off the line abruptly.

Narrating the incident, a resident of Michika who simply gave his name as Sebastian, told SaharaReporters: "It’s really sad for us in Michika, because Boko Haram guys have struck again. Personally, I'm not in Michika at the moment, but my mum and siblings have managed to escape to the mountains where they're taking refuge as I speak with you. Only God can help us now.”

Adamu Daniel, another resident, said: “I called home from Maiduguri only to hear my sister's cries and I could hear a loud bang in the background; shortly thereafter, her phone went off. I'm so scared now and I haven’t been able to reach them again.”

Wosini Marwa, a resident of the neighbouring Bazza town, said: "We heard that Boko Haram people have entered a village called Kwapa, between Shuwa and Michika, so we've been placed on red alert.”

Also a former Michika Local Council Chairman, who preferred not to be named, confirmed: "Presently, we have fled to the mountains. Only God knows what will happen to us."

However, the state Police Command could not confirm the attack outright, as Othman Abubakar, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), told our correspondent: "I'm getting to hear about the attack from you, but please give me some time to verify what happened.”

As of the time of filing this report, he had not responded.

Michika is one of the 14 LGAs where the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) is expected to conduct supplementary governorship election on March 23

Source:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/03/18/breaking-cries-sporadic-gunshots-explosions-boko-haram-takes-over-michika

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by daddytime(m): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Those must be PDP rats chanting "we no go gree o we no go gree"..
The Boko Haram Buhari knows and had an understanding with has been technically defeated long ago... grin grin

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Mystick: 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
daddytime:
The Boko Haram Buhari knows and had an understanding with has been technically defeated long ago... grin grin
O yes. The ones he said fighting them is a fight against the North. The ones that once chose him to represent them in a dialogue with FG in previous regime.
We know he knows them, tell us something new.

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Vulcanheph(m): 9:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
daddytime:
GIVE IT UP FOR THE ZOMBIE OF THE YEAR
(someone please help me put an appropriate meme)

176 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Racoon(m): 9:55pm On Mar 18, 2019
God have mercy on the NE and Nigeria as a country.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Like if you think it's APC, Share otherwise

150 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by harkandey(m): 9:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
hmmm boko again

may God save us

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Seanixking: 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Wild Wild North

Next Level Killing

112 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by MEDICPATH(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
BH a cat with 20 lives

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Godjone(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
where that mumu coward wey carry grammaphone dey call bokos to come out Can he proceed now to Adamawa and showcase his madness there pls

158 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by 2emgee(m): 9:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ha!
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by aku626(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
What?! No way
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by chibu4u2(m): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
This sahara reporters seems to be everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by mytime24(f): 9:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Y

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by skyfather09(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Boko boys again, I tot they been curb up already...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Factfinder1(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Buhari has sent his boys to areas where apc didn't win

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by KidsNEXTdoor: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
sai next level

It came early....

Buhari is happy

The caliphate is happy

APc is happy

58 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Lordofthewest(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Too many deaths in this country these days its no longer news..sad

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by UdemeJoshua(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by alizma: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
I was about saying this in the afternoon when I saw a post that the army was calling Boko Haram to come out to fight.

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Mowoe(m): 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
SHAMONEYXL:

Lord, we need you now than before.
To come and fight Boko Haram? Is God the FG? Is He the Nigerian Army? Was he the one that was calling out Boko Haram a few hours ago?

33 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by AstralBody: 9:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
Were is that stupid soldier that was shouting on bokoharam to come n fight? grin grin

Go n fight oooo,dem don hear ur call?

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by SHAMONEYXL(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2019

Lord, we need you now than before.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Truefaith: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Gfd
Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by vasco01(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
God pass them
No matter wetin dem do we the people of michika must vote our choice come 23rd
Its a done deal

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by ZombieNation: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
However, the state Police Command could not confirm the attack outright, as Othman Abubakar, the Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), told our correspondent: "I'm getting to hear about the attack from you, but please give me some time to verify what happened.”

This is a state approved and orchestrated Jihad by Buhari and his fellow Islamists

36 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Olawalesmarter(m): 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Only a fool we believe Sahara Reporters undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Yeeyo: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Buhari give his boys a matching order to disrupt the coming election

9 Likes

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by RussianKGB: 10:00pm On Mar 18, 2019
Next level tinx grin just pity the innocent kids who will have to pay for their parent's foolishness on February 23rd.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram 'Takes Over' Michik In Adamawa - Sahara Reporters by Kachi4christ(m): 10:01pm On Mar 18, 2019
Una vote for next level abi ? Enjoy it while it lasts thank u
RIP TO THE DEAD

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear / Festus Keyamo Mocks Atiku On Twitter As Ex-vp’s Followers Fire Back / Bayelsa Election: David Lyon Leads Duoye Diri With 434,473 Votes - TVC News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.