Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

He Now Disgusts Me In Bed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Now Disgusts Me In Bed (3812 Views)

My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / Female Bank Manager Caught Red Handed By Husband In Bed With Driver / My Husband Disgusts Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by shellygirl: 8:41am On Sep 04, 2010
Hi,
I feel sorry for my boyfriend cos each time he touches me or tries to have sex with me I get very irritated and turn him down.I thought it was just a phase but it happens too often.I no longer feel anything for him but he has done absolutely nothing wrong to me but I can no longer stand him. Most times I see myself shouting @ him for no reason. I felt that I was hurting him too much so I decided to end the realtionship but each time I try to break up he threatens me saying he will commit suicide. How do I end this peacefully.I'm posting this @ this section because I'm sure I can get good suggestions from you guys. Thanks
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by tunnytox(m): 8:54am On Sep 04, 2010
Only God know what women want, he has not offended you but he irritates you? may be you have been involved with wrong person better break up with him now so he can move on quickly. forget about his suicide threat cos he won't do it, e no dey easy to die, grin grin I'm sure he'll have a change of mind not to kill himself when he find out how difficult it is to die. grin grin
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by shellygirl: 9:31am On Sep 04, 2010
Thanx
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by barneli(m): 5:57pm On Sep 04, 2010
I am married have a child found out my husband husband is having an extral marital affairs i try all my best to make sure i satisfy him sexually( even i dey throw baky) but any time i have sex with him i just pretend i am enjoying it cos i just imagine the way he will be on top of the odas,
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by OAM4J: 6:06am On Sep 05, 2010
OP.

What exactly is it about him that irritates you? or is it that you just dont love him?

And did you have any attraction for him when you started dating?
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by likeme(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2010
I learnt the poster has a lesbian feelings, So she is just here to gather courage to move on to her illicit and dirty world. She is just here to seek approval and justification to her feelings.
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by zayhal(f): 3:24pm On Sep 05, 2010
barneli:

I am married have a child found out my husband husband is having an extral marital affairs i try all my best to make sure i satisfy him sexually( even i dey throw baky) but any time i have intimacy with him i just pretend i am enjoying it cos i just imagine the way he will be on top of the odas,

How come? Your identity reads male here

likeme:

I learnt the poster has a lesbian feelings, So she is just here to gather courage to move on to her illicit and dirty world. She is just here to seek approval and justification to her feelings.
shocked shocked shocked

how do you know?
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by Romeo4real(m): 3:34pm On Sep 05, 2010
@Shellygirl -
He is irritating you because he is not behaving as you would expect a "real" man to behave, and he is also quite emotionally weak. His statement of threatening to kill himself if you break up with him shows this.
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by barneli(m): 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2010
pls i am male my cousin( she doesn't have an account yet) used my page to send that mail. sorry for the mix up
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by likeme(m): 10:03am On Sep 06, 2010
[quote author=zayhal link=topic=508633.msg6701531#msg6701531

how do you know?
[quote][/quote]

Check her previous posts
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by kokorunna(m): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2010
I feel sorry for the guy oooo some women can never be satisfied.

What exactly is disgisting you in bed. embarassed
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by matoyeh(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2010
<("wink
kiss :*

I experienced such nonsence attitude from my girlfriend, at the end of the day, I discovered shes a lesbian,
she enjoys Female to Female.

Shelly girl, if you prefer lesbainism, Go on, no body can stop you, just that there is punishment for it on earth on in heaven,

I rest my case
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 06, 2010
you are over him and need to get out of the r/ship so do so quick.
Re: He Now Disgusts Me In Bed by babyme1(f): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2010
The affection is not there anymore,besides this can happen to anybody. It's even better you guys are not married. Discuss this with him so he can move on.

(1) (Reply)

Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu / Wazobia OceanView Estate IbejuLekki Facing Express Sells@Just #2m Per Plot(Video / The Goat To Be Killed On 25 December, Just Gave Birth...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.