Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho (51654 Views)

Tinubu, Aides Angry With Presidency For Releasing His Pix With Walking Stick- SR / Temitope Olatoye Sugar Dies In UCH After He Was Shot / Temitope Olatoye ‘Sugar’ Shot In Ibadan, In A Critical Condition At UCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Banter1(m): 10:56am On Mar 19, 2019
Abeg who get the picture, make em post am make we see

1 Like

Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2019
Gandollar:
Didn't you read where they said the picture was taken in the ICU? What will policemen be doing there?
you are in nigeria oga. Police can follow you even to the mortuary self if need be. Dont rule that out. Remember a pics (video) of an actor that died in the east recently , that they were saying he died of negligence by the doctors. Did you see that that place where they were recording the video was ICU and that place was Teaching hospital too? we are so loose in Nigeria that even a private places are not really private. I witnessed a similar case in which a boy was hit by a learner and was rushed to General hospital somewhere in lagos. It was the police that even arrested the person and forced him to take the boy to the hospital while they drove behind him. The boy had head injury and was rushed to emergencies. The police were everywhere following the driver even to the emergencies while taking the pics. They ordered him to be taking to ICU because the bleeding wont just stop and he was loosing blood. Later i got to understand it was because of thousands of naira the driver bribed for them to feel concerned that way, so they were waiting for the transfer hence, monitoring the driver wherever he entered. They collected the money later and disappeared. This is naija where private places are not that private.
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by logon599: 11:10am On Mar 19, 2019
Hmm. Gbese for that hospital right now. Either they come out of this 200m poorer, or grow their popularity more astronomically

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Rico96(m): 11:11am On Mar 19, 2019
If na igbo na dem go call am business.... Abeg allow una son to rest in peace biko
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2019
sherylbakky:
Pepper me 4 wetin?

We ar just saying releasing his dying photo is unethical bro.

And d way u talk am "body dey pepper u tooooooo", sounds lik u knw me somwhere....Lol.

Wat dos staff did is just no ethical. Dats it bro
ok sorry. Come chop roasted yam
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by BlackfireX: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2019
delman88:

who art thou to judge?

Chief judge

1 Like

Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Nobody: 11:31am On Mar 19, 2019
enemyofprogress:
ok sorry. Come chop roasted yam
Lol.. I only eat continental foods...grin
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Gandollar(f): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
priceaction:

you are in nigeria oga. Police can follow you even to the mortuary self if need be. Dont rule that out. Remember a pics (video) of an actor that died in the east recently , that they were saying he died of negligence by the doctors. Did you see that that place where they were recording the video was ICU and that place was Teaching hospital too? we are so loose in Nigeria that even a private places are not really private. I witnessed a similar case in which a boy was hit by a learner and was rushed to General hospital somewhere in lagos. It was the police that even arrested the person and forced him to take the boy to the hospital while they drove behind him. The boy had head injury and was rushed to emergencies. The police were everywhere following the driver even to the emergencies while taking the pics. They ordered him to be taking to ICU because the bleeding wont just stop and he was loosing blood. Later i got to understand it was because of thousands of naira the driver bribed for them to feel concerned that way, so they were waiting for the transfer hence, monitoring the driver wherever he entered. They collected the money later and disappeared. This is naija where private places are not that private.
Ok o. But now the hospital is on the hot seat. Still negligence on their part if they allowed unauthorized access to restricted areas.

1 Like

Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by martius101(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Very unprofessional on the part of UCH

Una go jus dey talk yeye thing for maut.....

Shey na UCH release am?....it could have been anybody
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Eugene1992: 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Matters arising!
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by martius101(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Teeboi56:
200 millions haaa

haaa e wo?
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Gandollar(f): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Baawaa:

Your head is shaking,a killer that killed anyhow grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Forget dah tin. It's high time we on this side start demanding that the right things be done.
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by martius101(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Baawaa:

This family should not forget that their son was also a KILLER,"what goes around comes around".
Your son had also caused some family's members a lot of grief

That one sef dey
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by SEGLIZ: 11:46am On Mar 19, 2019
xtophy1:
I'm a university graduate of Electrical Engineering (2.1) based in Abuja and I'm in need of a job. Please, i beg in d name of God, if you have any vacancy, help a brother. I'm also good in further mathematics for secondary classes...

why waste away and then search for slavery?
you got it all but only decide to do nothing because you don't believe in yourself. two things
first....... with your field of study, the job is there though pay might not be huge at a start. in two ways, there are building project going on daily they will technicians for the electrification and wiring of newly constructed buildings, there you stand to make your money. we have a lot that don't have huge cash but still want the best you start with them as time goes on the huge cash follows. on the other hand do by also supply electrical fittings for new and existing buildings.
secondly..... you mentioned further mathematics and they look for job, I tire. 2016 I quit my job the woman wahala to much, the pay was ridiculous compare to the stress and nuisance of the woman. bills kept rising particularly accommodation and electricity the opportunity came with too kids at my door step no going out evening lesson 4 to 6pm. at first I felt what would there money do compare to my debt but a taught of at least "you won't depend on you wife for recharge card anymore, then if they need emergency buy like 200 and you would at the least feel man enough to give" made accept to tutor those kids, one in nursery one, the other in primary two then now are in next class respectively not just that their number increased to the extent I cleared my bills and they are still increasing just at my door step. the thing the timing affords me the room do other run around.
look inward a lot of potentials you've got.
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by ChristianNorth: 11:56am On Mar 19, 2019
EponOjukwu:

Ikpeazu has a PhD and he's sprinkling kerosene on your father like a cockroach.

We give you upcountry baboons better lives that you can't get in your barren region but all you losers do is hate on people better than you.

This is the same thing your ancestors did that they chased you out of Isreal. If not that Gowon pitied your fathers after losing as usual, we'll have kicked y'all to Equitorial Guinea or Zimbabwe.
While Sanwolu was busy sharing coke to your hungry fathers.

Name one yoruba capital that is more beautiful than Enugu. Let start from there.

If not for Russia, Ojukwu was just shooting distance to Lagos. He would have recolonized you people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by sammyhands1620: 12:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
xtophy1:
I'm a university graduate of Electrical Engineering (2.1) based in Abuja and I'm in need of a job. Please, i beg in d name of God, if you have any vacancy, help a brother. I'm also good in further mathematics fomr secondary classes...

Send me your cv
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by xtophy1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
sammyhands1620:

Send me your cv
thanks bro. I've requested for messaging permit from u
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Greatzeus(m): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dying Photo? Chai grin bloggers ehh undecided
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Pamtoye(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
sherylbakky:
They sud av demanded more than that...Its unethical.

But wait ooo, who go pay d money? abi dem don forget say UCH na FG property ...
The more reason they are suing the hospital.... They are indirectly suing the fed govt.... But.. With d aid of lawyers from both side.... Case could be settled for far lesser than that amount ..
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by opportunities12(m): 12:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hello, can you create a profile on www.LinkedIn.com update your CV and post on your profile. There you will meet recruiters who will definitely be interested in meeting you for an interview

xtophy1:
I'm a university graduate of Electrical Engineering (2.1) based in Abuja and I'm in need of a job. Please, i beg in d name of God, if you have any vacancy, help a brother. I'm also good in further mathematics for secondary classes...
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by xtophy1(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
sammyhands1620:

Send me your cv
Bro, pls send ur email address to me... Abeg
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by xtophy1(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
opportunities12:
Hello, can you create a profile on www.LinkedIn.com update your CV and post on your profile. There you will meet recruiters who will definitely be interested in meeting you for an interview

Thanks for your reply, bro. I've already exhausted my submission of C.V to linkedln job offers buh no results whatsoever
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by normaljenny(m): 12:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
He that killed by the sword will die by the sword.

That guy has dead bodies to his name way back from ogun state. He went to market to price and feels he can run forever. Too bad they killed him, but he sow the seed

1 Like

Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by tete7000(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
The onus is on them to prove that the hospital management orchestrated the taking of those pictures. I doubt they will be able to prove that. The man is said to be a known killer, reason his pictures went viral. The family ought to spend time reflecting on this. When a wicked man dies, the people rejoice, they even want to see the picture of his corpse as a proof that he is truly dead..

1 Like

Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by awuf2008: 12:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
UCH should be left out of this mess and the family should be more concern of how to give their dead a befitting burial.
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by taiwolomo1: 12:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
What I'm nt understanding is...did UCH released his pictures officially for peoples consumption or it got leaked from unknown?!!??...E be like say the family is now broke as the breadwinner is gone...That money cannt bring him back!!! They shd rather put their energy towards the killer nt those trying to save his life please!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Ademascot: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Angelic Action!!!
Karma playing its roles
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by 9ja083: 1:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
A family friend or guest did that and not the hospital, Doctors, Nurses or the staff that cared for him.
Doctors have so many things to do. No time to answer their phone calls not to talk of snapshots, same thing with everyone in that hospital.
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by EponOjukwu: 1:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
ChristianNorth:

While Sanwolu was busy sharing coke to your hungry fathers.

Name one yoruba capital that is more beautiful than Enugu. Let start from there.

If not for Russia, Ojukwu was just shooting distance to Lagos. He would have recolonized you people

Shooting distance, that's why 5,000 cowardly Igbo soldiers were beaten by 179 Yoruba soldiers at Ore. I'm sure, they were shouting chimooo, chai, chineke after Yorubas beat your fathers terribly
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pamtoye:

The more reason they are suing the hospital.... They are indirectly suing the fed govt.... But.. With d aid of lawyers from both side.... Case could be settled for far lesser than that amount ..
Tnx, i'm enlightened
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by ImaIma1(f): 3:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
hubtiva:
Will that bring the dead back to life Nawaooo

No but you know what it will do for his memory. Besides, the hospital needs to be punished for such a stupid and thoughtless act
Re: Olatoye Sugar’s Family Demands N200m From UCH Ibadan For Releasing His Dying Pho by Eclement(m): 4:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
I guess their son didn't leave any treasury for them..

What a shame! They are done mourning their son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omar Farouq: Teenager Convicted Of Blasphemy In Kano Jets Out Of Nigeria / Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / A Mother Pretends To Be Mad To Outsmart Boko Haram For 9 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.