Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted (26708 Views)

UNIPORT Student Slumps, Dies At Home After Exams / Help My Girlfriend Is Epileptic. / RRS Rescues Man Who Suffered An Asthma Attack On Otedola Bridge. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by mytime24(f): 12:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Movie
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by enemyofprogress: 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
If this kind thing happen to you while she is giving you bloooow job,na die be that o

1 Like

Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by melaninpop: 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cletus77:
So shock can cause an epileptic attack?

Now nobody is talking about why the friend fell from the building in the first place

Very possible....my dear

1 Like

Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
jaxxy:
Sm1 fell from the building and the other(her frnd)had an epileptic attack while trying to revive her or smtn.

Strange incident
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Afonjas
God is punishing them for what their ancestors did to this country

It is clear that you are not wise, but plz...pretend that u are

1 Like

Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
hmmmm
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by egojeny1(f): 12:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmm what's with students and falling these days? The other day it was kaduna poly student, now this.

May God help us.
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by peteruuu(m): 12:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Why has no pastor being able to heal a man who lost his hand, leg and other parts?
Why didn't TV Joshua cure Ebola or HIV or cancer?
I'm sorry to announce to you that, you're a confused human being.
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by peteruuu(m): 12:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Why has no pastor being able to heal a man who lost his hand, leg and other parts?
Why didn't TV Joshua cure Ebola or HIV or cancer?
Did I mention the names you've just posted in my original post? NO.
Are you mentally sound? NO.

I'm sorry to announce to you, that you're a confused human being.
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by Nobodyperson: 12:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
peteruuu:

I'm sorry to announce to you that, you're a confused human being.
How am I confused
I thought there's nothing God can't do.
The day a pastor regrows the lost limp of a man.
I beg God for forgiveness
Till then, you're the confused one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
peteruuu:
Demons...

But the medical professions call it sickness..

Everyone suffering from this or has anyone suffering from this ailments, I stand upon the authorities if the Word of God, may you be delivered in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
So shall it be. Because the Bible said whatever we bound on earth shall be bound in heaven..and whatever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven.
So shall it be. In Jesus Christ name. Amen.

You're delivered. Amen.

Amen

Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by Offpoint1: 12:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
peteruuu:
Demons...

Everyone suffering from this or has anyone suffering from this ailments, I stand upon the authorities if the Word of God, may you be delivered in the Name of Our Lord Jesus Christ.
So shall it be. Because the Bible said whatever we bound on earth shall be bound in heaven..and whatever we loose on earth is loosed in heaven.

You're delivered. Amen.
See as I dey look you... the person dey nairaland bah?
locate am go pray for am for him/her house
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by oceanized25(m): 1:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm,this talk big o.
gift2xl:
EMBARASSING ILL HEALTH. I KNW A COUPLE WITH THIS ILL HEALTH, D WIFE PRECISELY, EACH TIME THIS ILL HEALTH ARISES, ITS ONLY D HUSBAND THAT BRINGS HER BCK TO NORMAL BY HAVING SEX WITH HER.
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by sigiyaya(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
peteruuu:
Demons...

You're delivered. Amen.
Your stupidity na factory fitted, no hope for you bro
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by twerkjack: 1:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
peteruuu:
Demons...

You're delivered. Amen.

Lmao cheesy
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by player007(m): 1:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Cletus77:
So shock can cause an epileptic attack?

Now nobody is talking about why the friend fell from the building in the first place

Do you know that a Dog (in USA) had a heart attack and died after seeing its handler shot?
Some friendships go deeper than you can ever think of.
Am sure the shock of loosing her friend prompted the attack.

1 Like

Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by kashfoot(m): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
Very Poor Journalism .. Its the Creative and Art Department of Uniport carrying out a short scene to create awareness for a programme ... Can't you see it been recorded using the drone ?

Youth jumping under this post without using their sense is weak ... Who was using the Drone if it wasn't stage play ? Didn't you notice how the lady on lab coat reacted ?
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by magicminister: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
peteruuu:
Demons...

You're delivered. Amen.

People like you are part of the problem we have in Nigeria. People like you are the reason I lost my close friend. She was really sick and instead of taking her to the hospital, her parents took her to the pastor. 7.30am the next day, she died.
She died from seizure and cardiac arrest due to high blood pressure which could’ve easily been prevented if she was taken to see an average trained doctor.
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by ClearFlair: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nobodyperson:
Afonjas
God is punishing them for what their ancestors did to this country

That’s why you’re a nobody
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by peteruuu(m): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
magicminister:

People like you are part of the problem we have in Nigeria. People like you are the reason I lost my close friend. She was really sick and instead of taking her to the hospital, her parents took her to the pastor. 7.30am the next day, she died.
She died from seizure and cardiac arrest due to high blood pressure which could’ve easily been prevented if she was taken to see an average trained doctor.

I'm a doctor, but we only care. God heals.
I'm not saying God doesn't heals by medications, he does.
Don't misunderstand or misinterprete my standpoint.

Enjoy the rest if your evening.
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by Evansjj(m): 9:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
kashfoot:
Very Poor Journalism .. Its the Creative and Art Department of Uniport carrying out a short scene to create awareness for a programme ... Can't you see it been recorded using the drone ?

Youth jumping under this post without using their sense is weak ... Who was using the Drone if it wasn't stage play ? Didn't you notice how the lady on lab coat reacted ?
so I heard... are u a uniport student?
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by Proffdada: 12:17am On Mar 23, 2019
kashfoot:

why not point out the drone than making assumptions like the person you're accusing
Re: A Shocked Uniport Student Suffered An Epileptic Fit As Her Friend Fainted by usoroakpan(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tsetse Fly And Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria / Gastroenteritis: 11 Die In Lagos, 370 Others Being Treated / Shortening The Menstrual Cycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.