Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,857 members, 7,841,230 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him (51603 Views)

My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / I Have bleeped Up As A Father,role Model & A Husband. 2face To Annie Idibia / Eedris Abdulkareem: "I Took 2face To Kenny Ogungbe, He Is A Stupid Boy'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by dapadawee: 1:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
chinambusay:
Basketmouth has reacted to Blackface's diss track 'War' which was released on Sunday, and he told 2Face to settle him with N72,500.

Basketmouth who shared a video with his 'My Flatmates' crew as they listened to Blackface's diss track, wrote; Black Face....why naaaa?? @official2baba I don tell you make you find small N72,500 settle this boy since. You no de hear word.

Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/19/basketmouth-reacts-to-blackfaces-diss-track-tells-2face-to-settle-him/

blackface was the architect of the demise of his musical glory. I won't say more than that. pls because Mr a smokes and womanize doesn't mean you should you them as your role model. your role model should be someone u know their secrets I mean deep secrets. there is a lot to fame. if you know blackface tell him he can still revive his career only if he knows the secrets of true power. it might not be as a musician but in that same entertainment. black did not advance when he ought to. go and look at the company he keeps and prove me wrong. what a waste of great career black they yarn and he they the yard

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by sharpsecret: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
collinsuchendu:
Like for 2face, Share for Blackface
i no blame u,na d people wey dey like nd share i blame..this country nawa,if u like eat bread nd fresh shit,people go still like and share am
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Muna1991(f): 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
I don't bliv tuface stole anything from de nigga... tuface has been singing since den and pple has been liking his songs and dey are meaningful songs by de way...u can't hide talent...if black face is talented,even thou tuface stole his song like he said he will still shine...he has not dropped a good song ever.if he is so talented let him drop a song dat pple will love and talk about...like I said...just like pregnancy,u can't hide talent

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Myself2(m): 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

Look at things like this bro !
blackface introduced 2 face to Plantashun boys , he shared his muscal idea with him , and even his songs ....boom !!! 2face steals blackface's songs , which is unlawful and makes him a criminal ... without informing blackface, and makes a hell of a fortune out of it , and blackface gets no royalties, no mention , no recognition whatsoever on his own song, ...
he hasn't been able to do anything meaningful again musically since ,then meaning the sh*t really depressed the guy.....
To make matters worse , 2face and every other nigga out there sees him as a bad person cos 2face is famous..
IF you could leggo of such situation , not everyone is emotionally strong enough to, imagine what dis guy feels whenever he puts on his TV and sees 2face....
Before you judge a situation look at two angles !

From the one single angle you viewed the whole matter, you are in no position to tell anyone to look at it from two sides.Were you there when whatever transpired between them happened ? You just repeated the one-sided story black goat has been sharing up and down on the internet and even called Tubaba a criminal,, where is your second side consideration, which is Tubaba's side ?? the fact that Tubaba is not as loquacious as Black goat ( sorry I don't like him, and unlike you I won't pretend about it) If you have proof of all the outrageous allegations you wrote above in such a commandingly definitive manner, please give them to blackface who seems bereft of any ideas about how to seek redress in the court of law. If he can prove he wrote any particular song especially African queen (which I doubt) then he should go to court.
Come to think of it, if he is that good at writing hit songs, how come since Tubaba sang African queen, its only the same Tubaba that has on to make hit song after hit song and not Blackface,,,at least Blackface should have been able to come up with at least 4 more hit songs within the same period that Tubaba has released over 15 hit songs. I don't believe Blackface wrote African queen,even my lawyers will fry his ass in court and I think he knows this, hence he is not seeking legal redress, he has no prayer whatsoever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Jamestown123: 1:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:
Tuface should go to hell.

Blackface taught him all he knows today as regards music and flow. Tuface had no flows before he came to plantashun boys. listen to 2face carefully and listen to blackface, you'd see that Tubaba copied and modified blackface's flows.

Imagine taking someone as a brother, given your all to him only for him to betray and rubbish you latter. Some people are not emotionally strong enough to look past some levels of deep betrayals. You see people drinking poison because they were jilted.

Tuface made blackface the wayward guy he is today. Tuface should do something to help blackface heal.
Yes as per their manager wey u be before. fYI blackface is a rapper so i wonder how 2face and blackface song take the same.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Myself2(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
See why his is crying his sweat was used yet evil 2face can't compensate him. If Nigeria has good copyright laws 2face would be forced to remittance billions.

Twist the fact as much as you like, Blackface is too fake to write any hit song for anybody.Tuface wrote and owns African queen.You have any contrary opinion, please go to court or keep arguing with your keyboard

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by saucelake231(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.
i dont get you so what did you want the guy too do now....ok we agree he is the owner of Africa queen......all those shit are normal shit in the industry.....is he the first person....or since which year self....bab make e go sit down...god don say na through in 2face go blow...he day happen like that

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Jamestown123: 1:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
The producer that even produced the song for blackface, was even joking with blackface career. I mean hear the sound wey him put for him like gongoni.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by fiercehillz(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

Blackface taught him all he knows today as regards music and flow. Tuface had no flows before he came to plantashun boys. listen to 2face carefully and listen to blackface, you'd see that Tubaba copied and modified blackface's flows.

Imagine taking someone as a brother, given your all to him only for him to betray and rubbish you latter. Some people are not emotionally strong enough to look past some levels of deep betrayals. You see people drinking poison because they were jilted.

Tuface made blackface the wayward guy he is today. Tuface should do something to help blackface heal.

Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by seangy4konji: 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thunder fire basket mouth there...Ogun kill you...

Ask some small yahoo boyz selfmake you do deal deh expect ordinary 30k...where as,you no get rice,water,noddles,nothing for house and your friend collect that small 30 k no pick your call..

You go nearly run mad.Tuface no do good at all.truth be told.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 2:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

The first line of your post is actually your own pie so Bon appetit firstly....
2face has never denied the fact blackface owns African Queen ,and the fact he hasn't been able to drop anoda hit doesn't mean he didn't write African Queen. do you know what is called a one hit wonder....Chuddy k killed everywhere with go Gaga song back in the days , has he dropped anoda ? No..
if blackface released African Queen , his name would be on the map ....even if he cant get anoda hit.

2face has denied times without number that he didn't steal Africa Africa queen from blackface but people like you have chosen to believe blackface without proof.. Like I said before if blackface has enough proof the courtroom are open.. One hit wonder that can't come up with something close to the genre of the so called song he claims was stolen.. Yet the person who stole it keeps dropping romantic hits one after the other... Bitterness and envy has stopped blackface from growing and it's a shame you guys keep supporting him... 2face on the other hand is just moving from glory to glory like the blessed man he is without stopping to reply the jabs blackface is throwing at him...

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Frankiss44(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
fiercehillz:

Lies

Big lies
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Elliot2(m): 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
BravoDe:
His recent gaga shuffle nkan?
na malaria dey do u.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by gassbee: 2:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
this matter would have long be settled if tuface had met black face and made peace with him financially n other ways but tuface's goons keep tellin him to ignore black face dat nothing will happen, but here we are today
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by nwadiuko1(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Newboss:

These days, I make almost times 10 of that a month. I used to make more than that before tho angry
700k a month?...... thats better na oil company work sef.... abeg link me up na
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Ategberoson(m): 2:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
HerCuteness:
70k ain't small oh. That's my one year rent

poverty had eaten this one deep. 70k is your rent, who ask you mumu girl?
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by staneless(m): 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
This Mumu think he is funny, ode ! You people keep saying it's just a song, I pray they' never use your glory shine.

Many people underestimate the momentum that first success created in his solo career. That song propelled 2Face to greatness yet it's someone else sweat. Let's go back and remove African Queen from the start of 2face career you would barely know him.

The evil here is wicked 2face that have refused to settle this matter since 19years chai ! evil friend. Let Blackface rant abeg! na him Glory 2face steal not yours, you don't feel his pain.

If Nigeria has good copyright laws, 2face would be forced to remittance billions. But this country is survival of the richest.

Babe forget. If black face is good as u are speculating, he would have been waxing strong too in his own lane without minding 2face. He is not just good musically...
Abi na him still dey write 2 baba latest songs?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Guyman02: 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

You are correct, I used to be angry with Blackface for keeping malice against 2face but from what you wrote, I have realised that not everyone has the emotional temperament to overcome betrayal easily and move on

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Newboss(m): 3:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
nwadiuko1:
700k a month?...... thats better na oil company work sef.... abeg link me up na

Forex bro. angry
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by oluwaahmed: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
Muna1991:
I don't bliv tuface stole anything from de nigga... tuface has been singing since den and pple has been liking his songs and dey are meaningful songs by de way...u can't hide talent...if black face is talented,even thou tuface stole his song like he said he will still shine...he has not dropped a good song ever.if he is so talented let him drop a song dat pple will love and talk about...like I said...just like pregnancy,u can't hide talent
Tuface stole many songs from him including the famous African queen. African queen was supposed to be released by plantashun boys but after their manager had a falling out with them kennis music grabbed tuface and quickly released African queen. Mind u psquare also borrowed "e get as e dey do me" from black face.
However blackface should have moved on since. African queen isn't the only song that made tuface sha but it was a huge stepping stone. Basket mouth should also STFU. How would he feel if I go die stole his jokes and became famous with it
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Pearly255(f): 3:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Your name is really basket mouth... talkative.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Slynation(m): 3:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:

Aunty will you keep kwayet....!! it's quite obvious just like Jon Snow u know Nothing, Go back and listen to blackface version of the song, it was wack than tonto dikeh music, 2face was already ordained for greatness and their is nothing any motherfucker can do about that, I wonder why nigga can't move on, the energy and vibe he should have used in resuscitating his already dead career, he channelled it in creating a diss track, kai sense is indeed very far from blackface
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by akinsmyk(m): 3:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:
you worthless heretic ! you are dead to me. Enjoy this reply because it's my last ever to you. mtwwweeee.

Look at yourself, you think I'm worthless all coz I called you an hypocrite.....lol. If I were you, I would just swallow my pride and accept the truth which was stated.

Sorry and don't be mad at me, you're only making a fool of yourself. Learn to be realistic now everyone reading this knows who is more realistic and sane. I see no difference between you and the ranting Blavkface.

You wish me death, I return it back to you in folds. Ode
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by RUDEBOYY(m): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
but seriously 2baba need settle black face...for friends sake if not for any other thing
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by curtain: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tuface sang African queen, then Blackface sang his own version. Nigerians decided in favor of Tuface.

Blackface sued Tuface in court to claim his alleged right, now he abandons his suit to come and diss Tuface.

Blackface is claiming that Tuface is a gay, and that was how he made money and became a so called star. Some are here saying Tuface should settle Blackface with money as if he doesn't have anus to make his own money.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by sixbon2000(m): 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is just pure blackmail. Say no to injustice.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by benjanny(m): 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Black Face has some secret to share to us if we allow him to open up
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by piroux(f): 5:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
naijapips04:

I agree that blackface should move on, but everyone is not as emotionally strong or mature as some people are. There are people that've been through several heartbreaks yet some others just have one and they commit suicide.

You need to understand that people handle betrayals differently. And it's not just about one song. Blackface invested much in 2face. He taught him flows, etc like he brought him up musically. The best Tubaba could have done is to at least acknowledge him and not to beef him.

Granted but we shouldn't encourage stupidity and mediocrity. With or without Tuface, Blackface will still be an average Joe struggling in the music industry. The proof is the fact that he hasn't made anything of himself in 20 years.

Some people kill others when they're betrayed, should we support them? No. Encourage them to move on.

The anger that this guy has held onto has destroyed him. Not because I like 2face but because he hasn't offered anything else. Anyone who says differently is whining on his behalf. A fool at over 40 is a fool forever!
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by bennynaza(m): 5:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Frankiss44:

Who be blackface?

Ask elders for your street
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by Raymysterio(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amakavula:

babe, in as much as I understand the pains of such "taking of shine" as you said. The fact still remains that dude still has not put out any thing reasonable since then. again, imagine Blackface singing African Queen... just think am...
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by mindtricks: 6:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
Joshmodest:

The first line of your post is actually your own pie so Bon appetit firstly....
2face has never denied the fact blackface owns African Queen ,and the fact he hasn't been able to drop anoda hit doesn't mean he didn't write African Queen. do you know what is called a one hit wonder....Chuddy k killed everywhere with go Gaga song back in the days , has he dropped anoda ? No..
if blackface released African Queen , his name would be on the map ....even if he cant get anoda hit.
Very true. Many shallowly think that because TuFace has always been shinning while others seem to dropped off the map, they are not gifted or talented. Let me restate like you that the fact that Blackface couldn't drop another hit (if we believe so) still doesn't change the fact that he wrote the song, and deserves all the entitlements due him for the song. The way people blindly argue on these things they think it's even that easy to keep dropping hits after hits, forgetting many other factors all of which are at play. Even talents or good music is not even enough without the accompanying factors like good promotions. Reason why you see many talented people end up not blowing. Even those who feed us junk end up blowing and selling.
Re: Basketmouth Reacts To Blackface's Diss Track, Tells 2face To Settle Him by mindtricks: 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Slynation:

Aunty will you keep kwayet....!! it's quite obvious just like Jon Snow u know Nothing, Go back and listen to blackface version of the song, it was wack than tonto dikeh music, 2face was already ordained for greatness and their is nothing any motherfucker can do about that, I wonder why nigga can't move on, the energy and vibe he should have used in resuscitating his already dead career, he channelled it in creating a diss track, kai sense is indeed very far from blackface
But then, to set records straight it still doesn't make it right to deny that Blackface wrote the song, or deny him his entitlement for it. In more serious climes, don't people write songs for a living. Should Blackface case be different because TuFace is a star or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Boyfriend: "The Man Behind My Smile" / Jaruma Makes Donations To Prisoners (Pictures, Video) / Ifunanya Igwe Weds Mike Ukpabia (White Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.