Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,237 members, 7,846,123 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) (116422 Views)

Ritualists In Delta Gang Rape, Kill Woman, Remove Her Eyes & Private Parts / Lady And Her Boyfriend Shot Dead In Ebonyi By Suspected Cultists (Graphic) / Two Men Beheaded In Choba, Rivers State By Rival Cultists. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Onyekachi419:
When will this boys get sense

When they die

3 Likes

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

Yes.. Do you have any problem with that??
y u no call Lucifer blood?
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Nathan2016: 2:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Philipmems:
I wish I can advice this young men wasting their lives, that cultism does not pay. I have seen it and done it, been a strong man all through my school days, puffing my chest all around because no one can do anything to me, I was untouchable but today all my achievements have nothing to do with cultism. Please shun cultism we all bleed the same blood there is no difference between us, how can anyone ideology on issues make us kill one another? Sad sad

You are one of the problem in the society. Now you have seen there is no profilt to it, what measure have you taken to help other youths?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Atigba: 2:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
EmmyBlogs:
The ongoing cult war between members of Eiye and (Aiye) confraternities in Sapele area of Delta state, has claimed another life and left one person seriously injured.

Just two days ago, a young man identified as Voltage Kingin Agbagu (ALIKI), alleged to be a member of Eiye confraternity, was attacked and shot dead members of Aiye confraternity () around Oriaki road in Sapele.

Now, fresh report has it that a reprisal attack occurred yesterday as another young man was shot dead by rampaging cultists.

Another man had his mouth disfigured by the gun-wielding cultists during the attack as can be seen in the picture above. He was rushed to the hospital for treatment.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/aiye-v-eiye-gang-war-mans-mouth-blown.html?m=1

Why are the Niger Delta people so fullish

Aiye and Eiye are shrine in Ile ife, stop been slave to the youruba people.

6 Likes

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Awesomefred32(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
Bleep
they just turned the young man into a Zombie

?
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by mubby4real(m): 2:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shit!!! This guy is dead alive. Those are the consequences you face as a cultist
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by RichBoy247: 2:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
drjprince:
Buhari will not see good for the trouble he has caused

He is the president of the biggest black national on earth and you are saying he will not see good, what good have you seen all your life? Has any member of your family been Choir Master before not to take of being CDA Chairman? You better start praying using Buhari's name so that you and your family will see good in your life.

Whom God hath blessed, no man can curse.

4 Likes

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by ikemesit4477: 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Imagine what is running through his mind right now! Say no to cultist!
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Gatsbythegreat1: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen,behold Nigeria's first Zombie...he should audition for a role in the next episode of walking dead...No join cult,them no go hear.

7 Likes

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by millhouse: 2:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
This one go still fit eat food so again ?
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by stanleeodor(m): 2:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
Amuocha:
Blast scatter grin

It shall not be well with APC cry

What concerns APC with this now. Jobless you, Everything that goes bad is APC.
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Megatrix: 2:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

Yes.. Do you have any problem with that??
Lucifer is your lord and you're shouting blood of Jesus? What happened to blood of Lucifer?

2 Likes

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by stanleeodor(m): 2:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
drjprince:
Buhari will not see good for the trouble he has caused

You see how foolish you have become. waiting concerns APC with this news nah.
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Anderson25(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
lol.....Werey
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
BLOOD OF JESUS..

And he is still Alive with that kinda massive injury.

Like WTF?? This is really getting out of hand.

That blood you just mentioned will destroy you and your evil name if you don't repent in Jesus mighty name,Amen.
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by ikorodureporta: 2:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Indomie001: 2:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
Larryfest:

Lol, did you just mentioned BLOOD OF JESUS
I wonder too o withthat his moniker
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by enemyofprogress: 2:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
The guy should just go and end it by taking snipper
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Indomie001: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Philipmems:
I wish I can advice this young men wasting their lives, that cultism does not pay. I have seen it and done it, been a strong man all through my school days, puffing my chest all around because no one can do anything to me, I was untouchable but today all my achievements have nothing to do with cultism. Please shun cultism we all bleed the same blood there is no difference between us, how can anyone ideology on issues make us kill one another? Sad sad
I hope you dont kill while in underworld of cruelty because i heard whoever kills with sword shall die of it.

I thank God for your life for getting your soul out of wickedness and i also hope others can stop it.

1 Like

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Akabuking: 2:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
with.that kind mouth, wetin him go use chop or kiss?
I blame wole Soyinka for this rubbish.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Ganjafama(m): 2:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
E don be for that guy I swear. Stop to live yeye life them say no.
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by mcgift(m): 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Those cultist what's there aim and goals seff
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Scandinavian02: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Chaii.

I love this

This is the true meaning of Upper Cut.

Guy would be praying for death now!

2 Likes

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Roxyhens(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
What is the point of being a cultist? I tire for we country...
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Orpe7(m): 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
When u join cult and u are running your mouth anyhow grin

2 Likes

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Orpe7(m): 3:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Baba no fit kiss or chop like before again
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Rotimi47: 3:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
slawomir:
Eiye members is now like an endangered specie

Aiye will continue to clip thier wings
I pity them sha
Aiye will always be superior especially here in Edo state

Anyway na them sabi

Cultism is not what should be promoted or celebrated but reality on ground shows that the picture you're trying to paint ain't true.

Say no to Cultism as it's not worth it.
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Brightest04(m): 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
As far as the deaths are limited within them,they should go ahead.Let them help us clear them rubbish selves out of our society.

3 Likes

Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by REDDEVILS1(m): 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
wwwtortoise:
Affordable and available in wholesale and retail quantities.

Nationwide delivery!
hw much
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by wwwtortoise(m): 3:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
REDDEVILS1:
hw much
Whatsapp number on my siggy
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by wwwtortoise(m): 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
patomaniac:

How much

Whatsapp number on my siggy
Re: Aiye Vs Eiye Delta Gang War: Man’s Mouth Blown With A Gun By Cultists (Graphic) by Naija4love(m): 3:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
Oh I love this... See how dey remold this one... You will get sense law las

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing Lagos Nurse Found Chilling In Osun Hotel / Oworonshoki: The Lagos Slum Where Hushpuppi Bought Food On Credit & Washed Cars / Orji Police Station Attack In Owerri, Hoodlums Share Weapons (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.