Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 PM

To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers (10305 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Top 10 Tourist Attractions In Ekiti State That You Must Visit / Top 7 Tourist Attractions In Ondo State That You Must Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by miniziter(m): 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
What of my state?
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by deen4real7902: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
I just called now, they responded well
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by wordsman: 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
MINISTER OF FCT SHOULD BE CRUCIFY, USELESS IDIOT
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by baratech: 5:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
This one is see finish o.... So we don't have work abi? What we should be doing now is reporting damaged street lights.... Na wa o
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Dearlord(m): 6:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
Na only the person way see light for Area go report.

Lol, na untop my own credit I go call them?
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Koolking(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
But almost all erstwhile lit roads in Lagos are now covered in darkness. At night, visit Adeniyi Jones Ave, Oba Akran, Akowonjo Road (from the express), Capitol Road and others, are in abject darkness.

I wonder if Ambode is recalling all the bulbs from these installations because his tenure is expiring in less than 3months.
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by saibuhari(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
I just called the number and the street light on Adetola street in Aguda came on in less than 30 mins. Actually i dont know if that means the guys are efficient or the lights came on coincidentally. The future will tell the true position. The fact is that our street light is permanently off and comes on once, sometimes , twice in a month. Kudos to Lagos state electricity board.

1 Like

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by 9jaRealist: 5:37am On Mar 20, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Street light?? Wetin dey light am? If nepa no give light, wetin remain??

Lagos streetlights do NOT depend on ‘NEPA’ cool

Lagos has 5 dedicated IPPs (Akute, Lekki, Mainland, Island, and Alausa IPPs) which power its streetlights (as well as hospitals, courts, public buildings, tertiary institutions, etc.). Eko o ni Baje!

1 Like

Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by Kfed4ril(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2019
ClearFlair:
What did Obi ever do for the South-east?

What has this gat to do with the thread?

What has Tinubu or Osinbajo ever done for the south west?
Re: To Report Street Lights In Lagos State That Are not Working , Call These Numbers by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Thanks Mr AutoJoshNG for this post.
I've just called the second number (0810 003 3199) and my complaint about the street light situation in my area has been noted.

I hope they rectify the situation soonest.

PS: the call I made to the first number (0909 014 6682) did ring but wasn't picked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Saturday, February 4th, 2023 / South Africa Visa / Cost Of Japa To Uk For Family Of 4 Via Study Route

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.