Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:14 PM

Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" (52590 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Chykes4micheal: 6:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
the girl just blow like that sha...and now people have promised her scholarship. chai, diaris God o grin
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by DabuIIIT: 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Now I think they are over doing it undecided

It's ok already...let the girl continue her normal life undecided

Na only for naija one person go listen to music sotay the beats for the song go fade lipsrsealed

Its no okay, that lil' girl's stardom just started. Infact,her parents should get her a manager

grin
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by DabuIIIT: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
She's always talking about flogging.
Please stop flogging children..
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Larryfest(m): 6:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
NoSidonLook:
Now I think they are over doing it undecided

It's ok already...let the girl continue her normal life undecided

Na only for naija one person go listen to music sotay the beats for the song go fade lipsrsealed

More like the whole thing was preplanned...

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Sehubo100: 6:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
coconut oil and coconut available contact me on my FB account@NoahidowuGnoble(msg me)
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by BiafraIsFree: 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shame on Nigeria Fulani jihadist government shame on Nigeria education minister and ministry. Shame on Nigerian politicians. Shame on Nigerian leaders.

Stop eating cow. Boycott cow meat. Boycott Nigeria education, boycott Nigerian evil system.

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by AngelicBeing: 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Soulsymbol99:
This girls name is really @ wrk hia oooo cool
Gbam, the celestial forces have been activated on her and she will have financial support and other goodies uptill she gets to the university, all things work together for good, I am happy for her cool
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by 2blessed01(m): 6:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
...Second Emmanuella Loading!!!

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Maket: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
Mr Sada is a Farmer. He lives in Sapele but did not reign like this despite him owning a big farm and grows cassava, yam, corn and oranges.

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Geesaintagape: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
This success of a person who is she shocked
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by lielbree: 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
NoSidonLook:

Naija matter these days just tire me
And what's wrong with that? At her age were you bold enough to take wipping for education??

The girl is a star joor

2 Likes

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
AgentOfAllah:
She said "they should not send them out...they should just flog them..."

I'm heart broken that this little child has been abused to the extent that she now considers that abuse okay. cry cry cry
Americana! So flogging is now child abuse? That means that about 90% of Nigerians have been abused by their parents at some time.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by AngelicBeing: 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So true. Soon they will ask UN to make her an ambassador
Hahaha, I prefer her to be the president of Nigeria rather than the olodo in the villa grin

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Can we please leave this girl to resume her normal life?
Are we so empty we just must fill ourselves with something, anything on social media. It's about time reasonable members of her family shield her from full public glare and consequently from harm's way.

2 Likes

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by bangging(m): 6:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
durubennie:
sad

She is now a celebrity
What a country
he pain u?
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
How did Malala become famous?..

Well not exactly the same as this little girl but Nigeria sha.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Ubdavis(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
This one is poorly scripted. I take my cap off for organic stuff!!!!!
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Bonapart(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
AgentOfAllah:
She said "they should not send them out...they should just flog them..."

I'm heart broken that this little child has been abused to the extent that she now considers that abuse okay. cry cry cry
make I hear word. When you have your kids pet them even if they do something wrong. Abuse ko
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Nigga679(m): 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
mark angel comedy should as a matter of urgency go after this girl. She's a star in making, and having her is an added advantage to mark angel and his group
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by ogbonti: 6:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
7Alexander:

Americana! So flogging is now child abuse? That means that about 90% of Nigerians have been abused by their parents at some time.

Gbam.... we were all abused chikena!

All that konk, all that mind games wey tisha dey play on us telling us to kneel down and face the wall, threatending to flog us after dem mark register finish, that na child abuse ooo, it has some psychological effect's on the average Nigerian even in our later years in the diaspora
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by finest0007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
Overkill much
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by lilsaint44(m): 7:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

So true. Soon they will ask UN to make her an ambassador
guy you don watch GOT tire see your moniker grin grin
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by enemyofprogress: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Rubbish! Very soon she go dey inside dustbin of history
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by folake4u(f): 7:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Seetto:
That is how success brings success to his family, you name your pikin dino grin, Tarzan adventures loading.....

Lwkmd grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Fantazy(m): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
This girl don celeb just like that!
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Jaqenhghar: 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, I prefer her to be the president of Nigeria rather than the olodo in the villa grin
True. If e get wetin pass olodo dem suppose call am.

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Jaqenhghar: 7:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
lilsaint44:

guy you don watch GOT tire see your moniker grin grin

Actually na d book I read when burst my head grin

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by lilsaint44(m): 7:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Actually na d book I read when burst my head grin
i too like that faceless killer cool
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by SEGLIZ: 7:49pm On Mar 19, 2019
success and flogging are like if you know you know o.
she still emphasised on the flog.
what a lovely girl.
but see a great woman in the making she truly love her academics cum education.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by blackboy(m): 8:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
This girl way make me laugh. "I stubborn past them".

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.