Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,627 members, 7,851,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:38 PM

Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" (52589 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Jaqenhghar: 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
lilsaint44:

i too like that faceless killer cool
Wallahi. Very brutal

1 Like

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Charly68: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
She has suddenly become a star
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Velvetv2: 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hmmm...Almighty God is at work in the life of Success.. Baby girl more to come just relax
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by Akabuking: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
New Emmanuela loading...
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by isahsalee: 11:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Its appears so many people are so interested in the she speaks English language than the main message.

The level of her confidence and boldness is out of this world. Remember, not only her was sent but, the only one who spoke for all. She deserves my respect, I love a brave girl like her.
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by AgentOfAllah: 1:37am On Mar 20, 2019
Bonapart:
make I hear word. When you have your kids pet them even if they do something wrong. Abuse ko

Do you believe she's done something wrong because her parents failed to pay her school fees?
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by samtiyelov1(m): 2:32am On Mar 20, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is it true Buhari has invited her to Aso Villa?
Ask Google
Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by AgentOfAllah: 2:33am On Mar 20, 2019
7Alexander:

Americana!
I'm not "Americana"

So flogging is now child abuse? That means that about 90% of Nigerians have been abused by their parents at some time.
Yes, flogging a child is child abuse, and there's PLENTY OF EVIDENCE that suggests it is only useful for mentally scarring children, causing them permanent trauma, making them unbearably defiant in the long term, and shutting out their abusers from their life's decisions due to mistrust. Also, I don't know how you came about your 90%, but yes, Nigerian parents are some of the most abusive parents in the world. As old as I am, there is still a mental barrier that prevents me from freely relating with my parents, even though I love them to bits. I'm permanently scarred, and I know from multiple anecdotes that many Nigerians suffer from more or less the same scars!

Even still, were we to suspend our appeal to evidence by assuming flogging is okay, then at least, you accept that it is meant as punishment for wrong deed. So, do you think it is justifiable to flog a child because of their guardian's failure to pay their school fees?

3 Likes

Re: Sapele Schoolgirl, Success Turns "Special Adviser" by AgentOfAllah: 2:35am On Mar 20, 2019
Gforce2019:

Don't judge this little girl. Her comment is base on little experience in public school...

I'm sure if you ask her the same question 10years after , she will respond beta

In what way did I judge her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Okada Overloaded Schoolchildren Going To School / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities / Throwback Picture Of A 1946 History Exam Question Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.