Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (39372 Views)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Charles Okocha Is Winner Of VSKIT Voice To Fame 2019 / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by SolexxBarry(m): 7:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
U don minnit

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by chronique(m): 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's official! Nigerians are finally mad and crazy. Stupid things now sell. No wonder there are people who support the current government. The country is officially upside down.

5 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by xjiggy: 7:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
It's clear the World is pushing obscenities and mediocrity to the fore. Do a sex tape.. automatic wealth. Say you're gay or lesbian.... Endorsement everywhere. Play rubbish music... Overnight superstar. Have sex and expose ur nipples on TV.... You become a celebrity. Say there's no GOD.... You become the Truth bearer.
Just tired of all the bullshit. How I wish I was born a 100 yrs ago in a saner generation.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by kingthreatz: 7:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
I am sure the person that recommended him to be brand ambassador have screwed James Brown from the rear. Gays full our entertainment industry unfortunately
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by lastempero: 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
If you want to sign endorsement in Nigeria just trend for any reason and you are there.

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Chrisophad(m): 7:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
TF is VKIT?
And with what talent or persona is he becoming an ambassador?
Na craze dey sell now, abi
Madness is the new oil.

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by wildikeman(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
I dont understand... He got recognized and now is gonna get millions because that... Na wa o.. Somebori should come and caught me too oooo.. Please bikonu.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
I only noticed how pronounced his eyebrows are
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Apination(m): 8:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
daddytime:
Na so...

While the ones wey literally believe the maxim say " you must be educated to make it" are being left in the lurch and spilling over at the job/vacancy section.

Funny world...bobrisky and his gang are taking over...

Welcome to the new cool...
Money does not equal fulfilment, and education is not restricted to the classroom undecided
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by grandstar(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
I'm sure the guy is gay but that's his life. We will all render an account to God so we shouldn't cherry pick what sin we should torment anyone upon

I'm sure the LGBT community supports him
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=kiddoiLL post=76802709]In a country where mediocrity attracts glory, where full blown geniuses are swept under the doormat constantly. A country where being brainy has no reward, you don't get the support you're supposed to and constantly being told shíts like Oga no be America u dey, e no go work for Nigeria here How do you suppose any young and upcoming guy or lady get that extra motivated to come out and show the world what they're capable of??
What we rather choose to promote is always filled with mediocrity, Stupidity, and senseless schemes.
My advice for everyone, [b]If you have a kid with the ability to become a world beater, a kid already thinking and using his or her brain ahead of other kids, do not hesitate to gather money, send that kid out of the country to go hone his or her skills and ability, try your best, no go dey deceive urself say "Enh we go make am fr this country oo because God dey ” .
I swear " I didnt read all this nonsense "
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
" They didn't caught me Niggas "...
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by traihit: 8:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
daddytime:
Na so...

While the ones wey literally believe the maxim say " you must be educated to make it" are being left in the lurch and spilling over at the job/vacancy section.

Funny world...bobrisky and his gang are taking over...

Welcome to the new cool...

It still depends on the 'it' that you're trying to make. Making money, fame etc cannot be exclusively call "making it" unless that's your definition of "making it". Meanwhile, education is supposed to make you discover your 'job' and not to make you look for 'work'.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
The saddest part of all this is even if I leave this country, all this meaningless news will still be filtering into wherever I go.

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by seangy4konji: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
This slowpoke can be a brand ambassador and efcc are chasing graduates after many years of job seeking resulted in yahoo.

This imp.

Nigeria can never disappoint u...where many men with brains deh find normal salary job to do.

Well they didn't caught him after all.

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
MiaB:
Nigerians keep promoting mediocrity
NIGERIA is FINISHED excluding me
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Kelvin30286063:
The saddest part of all this is even if I leave this country, all this meaningless news will still be filtering into wherever I go.
I dey Outside already naaa grin
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by troy20(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
iodineadamatine:
I use this medium to call upon people all over the world, who may have been relegated once or more in the past in their places of residence because they were found to be foolish, or defecient mentally.

Nigeria beckons on you. If you want a place where all you need to do to meet fame is to be stupid. Nigeria says yea to your dream

If you are a practicing fool and need a platform to be acknowledged. All Nigeria says Is come.
Her musicians are blabbing fools.
Her policians are confused and theieving morons.
Her actors and actresses are a congregation of styled idiots.
So many dumb and attention seeking instagram celebrities abound.
Then the. Masses (most of them) who consume and worship products from the above mentioned. Are but collection of dimwitted empty brained and a directionless lot. So feel at home.

I only pity those who at least have just some atom of sense in the contraption. The experience by now, they will call an ordeal.
Nice read. I love the way you write too.

2 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
EVILFOREST:

I dey Outside already naaa grin
You see?
No one can escape Nigeria forever! Unless if you kill yourself. Even at that, who knows whether there is a Nigeria town in heaven?!
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nigga679(m): 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
MylezKayn:

Don't mind this our yeye generation. That messed up gay ought to hide his face in shame with his role model bobrisky but here he is giving glory to God..Can you Imagine?
Why won't he give glory to God, of course God deserves all glory. Or, are you perfect?

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
By their Ambasador , you shall know them. grin

VSKIT

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Thekichin: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
This country is just a joke. Mediocrity is been celebrated everyday. Stupidity has been the order of the day. Celebrities springing up from nowhere, all they need to do is be stupid. No moral values, the intelligent smart students in our universities are not applauded. Some bunch of fools come together to fool themselves, and collect millions of naira at the end in the name of reality show.
Young minds inventing things around the country are shut down and shoved under d carpet.

This country is a complete animal jungle. Do they even know wat the word Ambassador means.

What does someone who had a record of been accused of gayism got to do with being an ambassador.

What is his legacy? What is his model?
���� I weep for the future of this our dear country

2 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
Good luck to him, To those who were and still calling him gay and shits, Go hit your heads on a rock some were. grin

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Martinez39(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
In a country where mediocrity attracts glory, where full blown geniuses are swept under the doormat constantly. A country where being brainy has no reward, you don't get the support you're supposed to and constantly being told shíts like Oga no be America u dey, e no go work for Nigeria here How do you suppose any young and upcoming guy or lady get that extra motivated to come out and show the world what they're capable of??
What we rather choose to promote is always filled with mediocrity, Stupidity, and senseless schemes.
My advice for everyone, If you have a kid with the ability to become a world beater, a kid already thinking and using his or her brain ahead of other kids, do not hesitate to gather money, send that kid out of the country to go hone his or her skills and ability, try your best, no go dey deceive urself say "Enh we go make am fr this country oo because God dey ” ... If one thing I've learnt from Game of Thrones, and Spooks: The greater good, both movies which Kit Harrington stars in, it's the fact GOOD PEOPLE DON'T LAST, DONT FOOL YOURSELF INTO THINKING YOU'RE DOING THAT KID GOOD BY LEAVING HE OR SHE HERE IN THE MIDST OF WOLVES AND SAY E GO BETTER. IN PLACES LIKE THIS, ALL OVER THE WORLD, THE PEOPLE WHO SURVIVE AND USUALLY GET WHAT THEY WANT ARE THE PEOPLE READY TO TAKE IT FROM OTHERS BY ANY MEANS, TAKE DECISIONS THAT WILL RAISE QUESTION MARKS Abeg let's try to change ooo, if not, this country will have no single space for good people with the mind to overwhelm the world, No let sentiments affect you, oga if you get way to comot your pikin for this country, comot am ooo.. If you can't afford putting your kid in a better environment and society, you better be ready to play the role of Lord Baelish to protect your family, be ready to take strong decisions and sometimes unfair ones, else you just dey waste ur time because this country no be am
In this country, being good is a weakness. I am speaking from experience. Many heartless wolves; cruel opportunist and fake friends are everywhere. To survive, being good is not enough. One must have sense, be wise, draw your boundary and be brutal in standing your ground and taking what is yours. Don't be anyone's Father Christmas.

3 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by justifyme(m): 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Seems only useless people now excel in this country
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Orpe7(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
My dear youths dont let this discourage you from getting a university degree
DONT!

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by mcyemite(m): 9:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fvck vskit, I'm so deleting that stupid app right now...
Don't know why I hate this clown looking bedbug so much..
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MzTunechi(f): 9:51pm On Mar 19, 2019
This is madness
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by kiddoiLL(m): 9:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=Kingubong post=76805644][/quote] Wtf asked you to read it before?
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by kiddoiLL(m): 9:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
Martinez39:
In this country, being good is a weakness. I am speaking from experience. Many heartless wolves; cruel opportunist and fake friends are everywhere. To survive, being good is not enough. One must have sense, be wise, draw your boundary and be brutal in standing your ground and taking what is yours. Don't be anyone's Father Christmas.
I feel you bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) / Yemi Alade's Sunday Photo (lovely) / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.