Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (39370 Views)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Charles Okocha Is Winner Of VSKIT Voice To Fame 2019 / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MylezKayn(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigga679:

Why won't he give glory to God, of course God deserves all glory. Or, are you perfect?
So a thief,gay,armed robber should give Glory to God too..?
God cannot be Mocked..
if you don't know the basics of Christianity then SU
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by judeodion(m): 11:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
That's the agenda of the New World order. Promote darkness... promote promiscuity... Promote crazy arts and bring down the Judio-Christian religion...
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

You all remember James Brown who went viral, with one of his statement “They Didn’t Caught Me”, after he was accused of homosexual activities in Lagos.

The young man signs his first brand ambassador deal with VSKIT that worth millions of naira. He wrote;

It's amazing how God has brought me this far,
Have been signed as brand ambassador for VSKIT @vskitofficial I give God all glory am so happy

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-signs-multi-million-naira-deal-with-vskit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Z1ZMsQsRQ
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by sosa993: 11:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Wow! That's all I can say.

Congratulations to him. wink

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jhubril(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
MiaB:
Nigerians keep promoting mediocrity

Get a life Mrs Hater. There is no mediocrity here!

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by ugobestMusic: 11:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

You all remember James Brown who went viral, with one of his statement “They Didn’t Caught Me”, after he was accused of homosexual activities in Lagos.

The young man signs his first brand ambassador deal with VSKIT that worth millions of naira. He wrote;

Have been signed as brand ambassador for VSKIT @vskitofficial I give God all glory am so happy

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-signs-multi-million-naira-deal-with-vskit

From the comments on this thread I can say that an average Nigerian is wicked and full of bitterness, I think this country neeeds cleansing, I. Mean legal genocide, we are moving nowhere, just read the thoughts of human beings on this thread..,I spit....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by ugobestMusic: 11:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
From the comments on this thread I can say that an average Nigerian is wicked and full of bitterness, I think this country neeeds cleansing, I. Mean legal genocide, we are moving nowhere, just read the thoughts of human beings on this thread..,I spit....
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by shogsman(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2019
The best gift you can give your kids is citizenship outside Nigeria, this country aiiint moving nowhere
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by TruthHurts100: 12:09am On Mar 20, 2019
OgaGist:
GistMore.com

This one get signature?
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by 9jaRealist: 3:32am On Mar 20, 2019
CONGRATS to the lad!

All those who are hating and babbling about so-called “mediocrity”, I guess the Kardashians are rocket scientists, and all those ghetto rappers are Nobel laureates. Life is NOT a meritocracy and has never been anywhere! Success has always been about recognizing and seizing upon opportunities. This lad has turned probably his worst nightmare and biggest challenge into a rewarding opportunity. BEST WISHES TO HIM!

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by 9jaRealist: 3:35am On Mar 20, 2019
ugobestMusic:

Kpom! The pettiness, envy and bitterness that curses through the veins of many Nigerians is just... undecided
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by princegeo(m): 3:35am On Mar 20, 2019
What's the guy gonna influence on our younger generation

Naija next level just started
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by 9jaRealist: 3:42am On Mar 20, 2019
EVILFOREST:

NIGERIA is FINISHED excluding me

grin grin grin
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by 9jaRealist: 3:47am On Mar 20, 2019
seangy4konji:
This slowpoke can be a brand ambassador and efcc are chasing graduates after many years of job seeking resulted in yahoo.

This imp.

Nigeria can never disappoint u...where many men with brains deh find normal salary job to do.

Well they didn't caught him after all.

Quit making excuses for CRIMINALITY... undecided
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by Dshocker(m): 4:17am On Mar 20, 2019
MiaB:
Nigerians keep promoting mediocrity

Am telling you
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jhubril(m): 5:34am On Mar 20, 2019
StarUp:
Brand ambassador deal? Aswear Nigeria is a joke... That guy's anus go suffer when those guys finish his case...

I smell jealousy. Well I know how it feels to be a nobody.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jhubril(m): 5:47am On Mar 20, 2019
This guy may not be gay ,yet the world has already condemned him. I think there is a strong sign of envy here .
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by seangy4konji: 8:37am On Mar 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Quit making excuses for CRIMINALITY... undecided
ur cup of tea.point a finger at someone I making an excuse for.please.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by pcicero(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Nothing sells like stupidity again in this country.

Nigeria, I have given up on you.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Joromi12:
how He deserves some accolades abeg. Not ashamed of his status

Accolades?
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jy2kbeyond(m): 9:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Joromi12:
how He deserves some accolades abeg. Not ashamed of his status

Accolades?

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MiaB(f): 10:37am On Mar 20, 2019
jhubril:

Get a life Mrs Hater. There is no mediocrity here!
You can't see it cause you're also mediocre dweeb

1 Like

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jhubril(m): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2019
MiaB:
You can't see it cause you're also mediocre dweeb

Slowpoke! You can't even compose a correct sentence. Flaunting north American slang to appear as educated is the most laughable of all ludicrousness.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MiaB(f): 11:52am On Mar 20, 2019
jhubril:

Slowpoke! You can't even compose a correct sentence. Flaunting north American slang to appear as educated is the most laughable of all ludicrousness.
Dummy point out one error in that sentence. If you wanna be a shallow dunderhead at least learn proper grammar first, cretin

2 Likes

Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jhubril(m): 1:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
MiaB:
Dummy point out one error in that sentence. If you wanna be a shallow dunderhead at least learn proper grammar first, cretin
I know how it feels to go wild when something like my hard truth hits your hard head. It's only a crack . I have no intention to smash it open.

Do you still think 'wanna ' is correct English? Oh no! Not again!

"Shallow dunderhead "? You have been misled by whoever taught you English . Using shallow and dunderhead in the same sentence is a proof of your shallowness ,a testament to one of the uncountable assaults on English.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by MiaB(f): 2:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
jhubril:

I know how it feels to go wild when something like my hard truth hits your hard head. It's only a crack . I have no intention to smash it open.

Do you still think 'wanna ' is correct English? Oh no! Not again!

"Shallow dunderhead "? You have been misled by whoever taught you English . Using shallow and dunderhead in the same sentence is a proof of your shallowness ,a testament to one of the uncountable assaults on English.
Blockhead If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have.
"wanna"
represents the casual pronunciation of "want to"
And combining two literal words like "shallow and "dunderhead" is basic grammar in English language. You should ask your school for a refund (if you attended one)
Next time try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly.
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jhubril(m): 5:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
MiaB:
Blockhead If cluelessness were crude oil, your scalp would be crawling with caribou. I have seen skeet with more sense than you have.
"wanna"
And combining two literal words like "shallow and "dunderhead" is basic grammar in English language. You should ask your school for a refund (if you attended one)
Next time try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight. The evidence that you are a nincompoop will still be available to readers, but they will be able to access it ever so much more rapidly.

It takes linguistic diligence to diagnose you as scatterbrained.

Judging by how you succeeded in stringing unrelated words together , you have woefully failed to convey any message.

1. Crude oil has no nexus with cluelessness.
2. "Scalp crawling ". Omg what does this mean?
How can the scalp crawl? Are you retarded?
3. "Skeet" is a sporting event . It makes no sense in the context in which you have used it.
4 . "Shallow dunderhead" is yet another blunder to laugh about.

My two cents : Get a life and a good textbook !
Re: VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador by jhubril(m): 2:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
MiaB:
"wanna"

It takes linguistic diligence to diagnose you as being scatterbrained. Syntax and lexis are off the radar . Flaunting words out of context and using swear words further deepen your shallowness. You sounded very stupid when you used the word 'skeet' . Do you know what it means? grin

Literal words? What an audacity to be stupid and ludicrous at the same time!

Caribou,the name of an animal. Lol See you are mad! TRUTH be told! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) / Femi Adebayo: 'Slapping My Father Was The Craziest Thing I’ve Done' / Toke Makinwa Replies Sandra Edoho As Sandra Calls Her 'Client From Hell'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.