Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look (20605 Views)

Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Video: Yobo's Wife Adaeze Twerking Her Bum / Joseph Yobo's Wife Shows Off Their Cute Kids (lovely Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by hugle: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2010
what a transformation angry

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by hugle: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2010
old look

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by hugle: 4:11pm On Sep 04, 2010
old look

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by hugle: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
Now

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by hugle: 4:12pm On Sep 04, 2010
more

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by hugle: 4:13pm On Sep 04, 2010
shocked

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by hugle: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2010
more

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by hugle: 4:18pm On Sep 04, 2010
;d

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Skidoc(m): 4:32pm On Sep 04, 2010
Powerful Bleaching! shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by rhymz(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2010
She has noticeably toned her skin colour, she is looking very fair in a way that is not right, I hope she does not fall into the MJ trap. Also her face looks like she has had a lift, botox perhaps. There is sth abt her nose like she has re-done it or so. Honestly, her ol look is better than now, she is looking too damn artificial and kinda ol too.
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by favouredjb(f): 6:21pm On Sep 04, 2010
Chei!see analysis!lol
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by treylaw: 11:33pm On Sep 04, 2010
[size=20pt]She's NOT bleaching, She lives in YANKEE, away from the Nigerian hot sun, that darkens your skin real fast! There is no much difference between this old pix and her new ones[/size]

Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Ibomade1: 11:39pm On Sep 04, 2010
^^ The difference is clear. But if Joseph Yobo is not complaining then make we leave story.
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Ifygurl: 8:14am On Sep 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. Chineke. What happened? Seriously, i think yankee isn't good for this girl. Jeez
treylaw:

[size=20pt]She's NOT bleaching, She lives in YANKEE, away from the Nigerian hot sun, that darkens your skin real fast! There is no much difference between this old pix and her new ones[/size]

No No No. This is her when she used to live in Nigeria. She's a million times prettier. I agree, she might not be bleaching after all she did move to less hotter environment but she did something. She botoxed the hell out of her face. Sadly, the poor thing has destroyed her beauty
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by THEAMAKA(f): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2010
WOAH!!!!! TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE!  shocked shocked shocked shocked
she looks terrible. she should change that awful weave and do something with her makeup, that alone will help her big time.
but she does tweet sometimes that she is still going to the gym, i guess still trying to lose that baby weight of hers.
nooooo, what happened to my Adaeze?  embarassed undecided

getting this light just by being in yankee, she looks albino.

http://plixi.com/p/39147593
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by chika98: 9:02am On Sep 05, 2010
Her lighter shade of skin doesn't look all natural to me
Either way. . She looked waaaay better before
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by treylaw: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2010
[size=20pt]She did not do anything.The young girl is yet to shed her baby fat and moreover people change, even beauty wise, so give her a break! She DID NOT do any beauty enhancement![/size]
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by chika98: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2010
^^ If you wrote in a smaller font. . We'd understand you just fine.
We as the general public will have opinions that differ from yours.
Best thing you can do is to offer yours and then let it be. Trying to shove it
down our throats doesn't make much sense seeing as we are all looking at her photos
and something looks very "off" about her complexion.
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by rhymz(m): 9:37am On Sep 05, 2010
I still think she is pretty but mehn her new looks is kinda awful, too damn fair. Whatever cream she uses has em toning agents too damn much, she would ve to discontinue using it, she is on the threshold of being called bleached. I dont know but something abt this new looks strikes a resemblance with MJ's looks when he had that coca-cola ad accident. And then again, there is sth abt her face, I can't real put a fix to it but think her nose looks like it had been re-done. Seriously, gurl needs to slow down with all the make over stuff before she ages faster than her real age.
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by rhymz(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2010
Chick98
nyama, those Lips you ve on your profile wall are damn irritating. .lol. . Are they supposed to turn one on? Lol. . .see tongue like kpomo. .
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by THEAMAKA(f): 9:56am On Sep 05, 2010
treylaw:

[size=20pt]She did not do anything.The young girl is yet to shed her baby fat and moreover people change, even beauty wise, so give her a break! She DID NOT do any beauty enhancement![/size]
who sent you?
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Skidoc(m): 10:19am On Sep 05, 2010
^^^ Exactly! LOL. As if we are blind. tongue Yankee weather is the new bleaching cream Buhahaha!
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by nellaluv(f): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2010
JEEZUS. . . She's look old, i tot she was 18 tongue
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by THEAMAKA(f): 10:36am On Sep 05, 2010
she's about 20 now
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Ifygurl: 11:13am On Sep 05, 2010
treylaw:

Well seeing as you are yelling at us for having an opinion. I'm assuming you know Adaeze? or maybe you are Adaeze? Either way, baby fat do not make a person change so much abeg now. If you want us to believe she's still the same way she has been, then tell her to change whatever she's doing. Whether is makeup wise, cleanser wise, facial wise, hair wise, etc. Tell her to stop doing whatever it is she's doing. Also tell her to stop pouting, maybe that's what's giving the illusion of botox. But hey, i was looking at the link Amaka posted, her mother still look the same, heck her mom got darker a bit but she still look the same. Still look the same, the same goes for her sister. Why is Adaeze the only changing? Na she be de only woman who gave birth before? Na she be the only one who moved to yankee before? Abeg jare, stop yelling at us for having a different opinion from yours.
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Nobody: 6:33am On Sep 06, 2010
I live in yankee. I get darker during the summer and lighter during the winter as I live in a somewhat snowy region. I don't get light to the point that it looks like I've been using chemicals. People get lighter during the winter, yes, but she's almost resembling the new Sammy Sosa. That's not a natural fade of tone.

I shouldn't use myself as an example as not everyone is like me, but some areas of my body are lighter or darker than others. Her own color is pretty much the same everywhere. *shrugs* Just my 2 kobo.
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by kweenchi(f): 5:18pm On Sep 06, 2010
I live in yankee. I get darker during the summer and lighter during the winter as I live in a somewhat snowy region. I don't get light to the point that it looks like I've been using chemicals. People get lighter during the winter, yes, but she's almost resembling the new Sammy Sosa. That's not a natural fade of tone.

Thank you!! This girl is definitely bleaching, hardcore!
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 06, 2010
Wow what has she done to herself? She looked great before and didnt need to chemically enhance her skin now she has that washed out, prune like look Bleachers have. Bleaching actually makes people look tragic.
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by spikedcylinder: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2010
She can now afford more creams.
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Nayah(f): 6:49pm On Sep 06, 2010
Oh my God what she's done t her skin this is really awful sorry about that she used to be a cute girl ehhhhhh mama éééééé what's the point with this bleaching wish
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by THEAMAKA(f): 6:53pm On Sep 06, 2010
comment #4
the girl in the photo with her is her sister.
na wa
Re: Joseph Yobo Wife`s Old & New Look by Nayah(f): 6:54pm On Sep 06, 2010
mama éééééééééé

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli Dazzles In Dress To "My Wife And I" Movie Premiere / Chris Brown's Security During His Visit To Nigeria / Korede Bello Acts In "Professor Johnbull" With RMD, Angela Okorie, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.