Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,373 members, 7,815,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (49482 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
So many pretenders and hypocrites. Gosh! Zoeyj don't be bothered by their stupidity.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
anyimontana:
Lol.
Nigerian bloggers are the most desperate and unproductive...

They won't mind snapping their sleeping mother,and posting it with caption"poor woman dies in sleep after exchanging words with wicked neighbour"

Were u there when it happened...
Y can't u just keep ur comment to urself
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by nedupel(m): 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Its better.
If you enter bank wahala.
It could take months for recovery.
Osusu money I guess.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
iSlayer2:
So many pretenders and hypocrites. Gosh! Zoeyj don't be bothered by their stupidity.
Don't mind them, they don't know how painful it can be,ask them 2k now even to borrow you they will never give ,HYPOCRITES....presently diamond bank is yet to reverse my 9k after a failed POS transaction and its very painful

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by mfm04622: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:
Fake news from fake bloggers.... Money don't getvstuck in ATMs.

Say it has not happened to you before
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
Samson0599:

Don't mind them, they don't know how painful it can be,ask them 2k now even to borrow you they will never give ,HYPOCRITES....presently diamond bank is yet to reverse my 9k after a failed POS transaction and its very painful

Leave pretenders.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by uuzba(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
eeya maybe na hin last cash be that
If it's your first cash, shey you wil leave it and go?
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by MikkySexy23(m): 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why is it that it's that BANK that has all these type of ATMs hooking up your cash?? Old machines that needs to be changed
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by updatedws: 1:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
I feel his pain

i have been there before

Meanwhile

get fully funded international scholarships

visit www.westernscholars.com
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
ZoeyJ:
haha the day my 2k got stuck I almost pÄssed out
ZoeyJ grin
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nellybank(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Me wey don collect final 5h for ATM after standing for 61 Minute, 73 Sec
xtivin2:

Don't mind them, many of those shading you for collecting 2k have even collected 1k before.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ehinorlive: 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty
can u survive without a boyfriend?
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by xtophy1(m): 1:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Passed out cos of 2k?? come mk I give u 20k!
2107737320 uba
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Shhhh01(f): 1:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
2 thousand. And you no shame to talk am.
y him go shame? no be him money? or u rather he lies?
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Sluvist(m): 2:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:
You are not using ATM, so you will not understand the issue clearly, when you open a bank account and get an ATM, you will be ripped to understand the issue very clearly.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by scave(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:

u are from that village where they still don't wear clothes please come to d city and stop collecting #20 from adashe.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by hahn(m): 2:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
BUSHHUNTER:

Passed out cos of 2k?? come mk I give u 20k!

Can I DM you? I need help too

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by xtivin2: 2:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nellybank:
Me wey don collect final 5h for ATM after standing for 61 Minute, 73 Sec
Weh doh sir!!!
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Reeb2244: 2:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
You are the most stupid online person this week.

Just send her that 2k.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Reeb2244: 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty
You are senseless.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by olu77(m): 2:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Baddiezz:
eeya maybe na hin last cash be that

HBD Baddiezz

1 Like

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by TourismMan(m): 2:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:

See this one. How much you get for account?

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:

and she was supposed to laugh at it the incident and walk away?
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dat looks like the ATM for zenith bank close to oba market
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Reminder: 3:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hehehe...No go pass uselu boy..... U go bow say no be him get the atm he dey use lol
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by kullozone(m): 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty

And you are the same mumu who was asking what business you could do with 5k(your life saving)?

Do you want to be unfortunate in life? smiley
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by anyimontana(m): 3:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
HumphreyGspot:

Were u there when it happened...
Y can't u just keep ur comment to urself
ur balls..if uve got any
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by anyimontana(m): 3:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jiang:

What is even the point of this picture in the first place grin grin grin
na slip of the fingers.u won't believe me
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
see de picture self, u will know its fake
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by MICDAMI(m): 3:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
Wetin happen to 2k
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
CuddleBear:
poverty
I have collected 500 naira at the ATM before. Is it not his money?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.