Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (49481 Views)

Native Doctor Storms His Bank To Demand Access To His Money (pics/video) / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / Man Spotted Seriously Praying For An Atm Machine To Dispense Out His Money(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Ruggedpen: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
2 thousand. And you no shame to talk am.
bro why would he shame to talk am ? Is like u na harvard university make I send my account.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by geezynoni: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wey dem don debit me undecided
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by adamskutty(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
wtf
hmm. Jesus Christ! this girl fine oo. na to follow sharply o. u never can tell. grin
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Nellybank(m): 4:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Thank o my brother
xtivin2:

Weh doh sir!!!
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by MrPaul2: 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
xtivin2:

Don't mind them, many of those shading you for collecting 2k have even collected 1k before.
Why are you talking like this as if it's not buhari that is still our president. As we speak they don't have 1k to collect.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Chukwumagordian: 4:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
The violent taketh it by force grin
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by fortune1894(m): 5:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:
na you work am for am?
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Longcucumber(m): 5:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
publicenemy:
Fake news from fake bloggers.... Money don't getvstuck in ATMs.
who tell u Mr my 5k don stuck for one useless atm b4.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Things are hard, to loose money like that without response from the bank won't be easy o, he has to fight for his money.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by daviefm(m): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:

Ah, dash me 2k then

I wan travel go serve Nigeria

STANBIC BANK
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
KelvinCX:

Rich woman cool 2k is a big sum of money cool
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 1:59am On Mar 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2019
CheapDataGuy:

send your aza make my company surprise u.
your company didn't surprise me oh
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
BankyGee:
ZoeyJ grin
what's that
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
what's that
You left your N2000 with the ATM machine?
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
BankyGee:
You left your N2000 with the ATM machine?
Haha nope..
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
Haha nope..
Hmmm... If I was the one in such situation, I'd've left the money there.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=BankyGee post=76974450]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=ZoeyJ post=76974572][/quote]
As long as the machine releases my ATM card, it can use the money to do whatever it wants grin ... I even hate ATMs, you hardly see me there...
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 3:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
BankyGee:

As long as the machine releases my ATM card, it can use the money to do whatever it wants grin ... I even hate ATMs, you hardly see me there...
haha you wanna dash ATM money, that's a first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 3:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
haha you wanna dash ATM money, that's a first
Yeah bby, give it shall be given unto you...
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 3:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=BankyGee post=76974951] Yeah bby, give it shall be given unto you...[/quote Rather than giving ATM you can kindly give me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=ZoeyJ post=76974973][/quote]
Don't worry, when you return from Brooklyn, we'll go to the bank together grin
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=BankyGee post=76975064]
Don't worry, when you return from Brooklyn, we'll got to the bank together grin[/quote

lmaaaaaaooooo Brooklyn means broke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=ZoeyJ post=76975100][/quote]
grin grin grin grin grin My bad... Nevertheless, If you want to go to the real Brooklyn we can go together smiley
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 4:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
BankyGee:

grin grin grin grin grin My bad... Nevertheless, If you want to go to the real Brooklyn we can go together smiley
lol if you say so grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 4:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
lol if you say so grin
ZoeyJ's a nice moniker tho, I didn't even expect you to be Nigerian (Edo) at all...
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
BankyGee:

ZoeyJ's a nice moniker tho, I didn't even expect you to be Nigerian (Edo) at all...
I am not Edo oh....ima yor gal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Taniaa(f): 4:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
BankyGee:

You both refreshing the topic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by BankyGee(m): 4:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
Ooh... Not bad grin
I'm a Spanish Guy
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by ZoeyJ(f): 4:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Taniaa:
You both refreshing the topic
lo happy birthday hope you're having fun
BankyGee:

Ooh... Not bad grin
I'm a Spanish Guy
non Nigerian? or mulatto.
Re: Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos by Taniaa(f): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
ZoeyJ:
lol happy birthday hope you're having funnon Bankygee is Nigerian? or mulatto.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Vows To Takeover Arsenal In 2021 / CBN Sets N50,000 As Daily Limit On Contactless Payments / 6 Anambra Billionaires Who Started From Onitsha And Built National Brands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.