Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP (24186 Views)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Ganduje’s Plan To Depose Emir Sanusi / APC Planning To Forcefully Takeover National Assembly Tomorrow - CUPP / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by newsbook: 6:41am On Mar 20, 2019
The Coalition of United Political Parties has alleged that are plans to depose the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III, and the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II. The allegation was contained in a statement on Tuesday by the spokesman of the CUPP, Imo Ugochinyere.

The statement said some chieftains of the All Progressives Congress in Sokoto and Kano States were behind the move.
It said the decision to depose the traditional rulers was taken because of their decision not to take sides in the supplementary elections holding in the states on Saturday.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/apc-planning-to-depose-sultan-of-sokoto-emir-of-kano-cupp

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Pinkybush: 6:47am On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmm
Modified: so this has gotten to front page. Let me go and fry my sp**m.

@Lalasticlala my award o
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Olatunji1929: 6:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria CIA have revealed another bullhari evil agenda God punish president bullhari and all apc zombies supporters

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by LUGBE: 6:55am On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmm, where did we go wrong

5 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Okoroawusa: 7:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Since there is no political party in Nigeria called CUPP,then why did I open this this thread?

Abeg,make I commot here

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by noni14(m): 7:16am On Mar 20, 2019
i can replace any of them oh .

1 Like

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by adem30: 7:16am On Mar 20, 2019
I have never seen the must stupid group of people in Nigeria more stupid like CUPP. Even FFK is learning stupidity from them

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by yemmight(m): 7:17am On Mar 20, 2019
The so called Emirs should be neutral in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Corrinthians(m): 7:20am On Mar 20, 2019
adem30:
I have never seen the must stupid group of people in Nigeria more stupid like CUPP. Even FFK is learning stupidity from them
If you've not seen a people more stupid than CUPP, then you probably haven't heard of these guys called..

I

P

O

B.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Flyingngel(m): 7:26am On Mar 20, 2019
Time will tell.
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by cursedAbiola(f): 7:39am On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Corrinthians:
If you've not seen a people more stupid than CUPP, then you probably haven't heard of these guys called..

I

P

O

B.
[/s]
trash trash trash

47 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by agabusta: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2019
PDP’s only tool to win elections is to stoke ethnic tension.

They have failed to realize that all along, it doesn’t work with the core north and the SW.

With this yapping by their lap dog, CUPP, it is obvious, they are on panic mode and will lose Kano and Sokoto elections.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by buhariguy(m): 8:17am On Mar 20, 2019
thank GOD they didn't say sultan of sokoto and emir of kano are card carrying member of apc.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Southwest2023: 8:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Imo Ugochinyere from east trying to cause political unrest in north.hope north take note.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by StOla: 8:50am On Mar 20, 2019
PDP, also known as CUPP, will be destroyed by the anarchy it is craving for.

Stoking anarchy in Sokoto and Kano, just to win the gubernatorial election rerun? PDP's CUPP will be full sooner than later.

We that sacked the useless failure called PDP, will eventually eradicate the plague from the Nigerian national life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by basconsneh(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Really
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by JubrinElSudan: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Depose Sultan when they are not in power in Sokoto?

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by cr7lomo: 9:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Corrinthians:

I

P

O

B.

Educate me...how is ipob useless??
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by asawanathegreat(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
May God change our bad politicians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by computer0810(m): 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
All dis cupp or whatever dey call themselves r bunch of idiot and jokers

2 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Olamsoh: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Pic 1: Atiku’s son graduated in AUN, Yola

Pic 2: Buhari’s son graduated in UK, London

Buhari should please search the meaning of Integrity� is not by words but by actions
********************************************************************************************************************
I hate it when men troll babes saying "Olympus has fallen, the babe breast don sag", yen yen yen
Of course breast sags, they will sag, infact they must sag sef...
what do you think they are?
Anti-gravitational devices?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by NigeriaBam: 9:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmmm...
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:21am On Mar 20, 2019
grin cheesy which one is Tea CUP

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Ewedegubbler: 9:22am On Mar 20, 2019
This is bizzare but going by the records of these CUPP guys, they have ah uncanny knack of being right most of the time with their gossip. Anyways Wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by ridbell01(m): 9:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Olatunji1929:
Nigeria CIA have reveal another bullhari evil agenda God punish president bullhari and all apc zombies supporters
you are now reasoning like the ipob?

4 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Denikayan: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Olatunji1929:
Nigeria CIA have reveal another bullhari evil agenda God punish president bullhari and all apc zombies supporters

newsbook:
The Coalition of United Political Parties has alleged that are plans to depose the Sultan of Sokoto, Sa’ad Abubakar III, and the Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II. The allegation was contained in a statement on Tuesday by the spokesman of the CUPP, Imo Ugochinyere.

The statement said some chieftains of the All Progressives Congress in Sokoto and Kano States were behind the move.
It said the decision to depose the traditional rulers was taken because of their decision not to take sides in the supplementary elections holding in the states on Saturday.

Read More at: https://www.thenewsbook.net/apc-planning-to-depose-sultan-of-sokoto-emir-of-kano-cupp
[/s]
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Eliteklaus(m): 9:23am On Mar 20, 2019
It's Sanusi's time to pay back Ganduje in his own coin
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by sammyj: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
This allegations from the so called CUPP should be curtailed by the government in order not to start war or pure fuel on a burning candle!!

5 Likes

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Dre555: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
Idiotic cupp, foolish pdp n nonsense chinyere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Dreal1247: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Time shall tell
Re: APC Planning To Depose Sultan Of Sokoto, Emir Of Kano — CUPP by Uguruzik(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Southwest2023:
Imo Ugochinyere from east trying to cause political unrest in north.hope north take note.

Their has always been political unrest in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Compilation Of Several Endsars Protests Across Nigeria Today / Chibok Girls Rescue Has Put Jonathan And Fayose To Shame - APC South East / CAN Faults Buhari’s Presence At OIC Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.