Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties (1291 Views)

Late Husband's Family Withholding Her Aunt's Child / Lady Laments As Late Husband's Family Members Abscond With ₦20 Million (Video) / My Husband's Family Is Sucking Him Dry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Mrop(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2019
Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All her husband Properties from her.

According to this video posted online recently, A woman broke down in tears as the the news of ger late husband family snatching ecerything from her reach her.

She cried uncontrollably as she narrate how her husband family abandoned her and her children and later snatch all the properties from them.

Some Nigerians also narrate their ordeal when in such situation in the comment section. See photos below

Watch the heart breaking Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/woman-cries-uncontrollably-after-her-late-husband-family-snatch-all-her-husband-properties/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Missyb3 Seun

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Mrop(m): 7:42am On Mar 20, 2019
see reaction below

Watch The Heart breaking video => HERE

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by daddytime(m): 8:02am On Mar 20, 2019
This kind nonsense still dey happen in today's world...madam you couldn't grab any one of them to extend your grief on by forgetting your dentition on any soft part of their torsos?

Evil village family people...looking for well to do family members to delete for properties they know not the value nor how to use...

May y'all die very painful and shameful deaths..

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
daddytime:
This kind nonsense still dey happen in today's world...madam you couldn't grab any one of them to extend your grief on by forgetting your dentition on any soft part of their torsos?

Evil village family people...looking for well to do family members to delete for properties they know not the value nor how to use...

Every story has two sides
Every story. Dont start throwing curses when you dont know the head nor the tail of the matter. Else you'll be committing a very big sin.
What if she frustrated the man to his death?
What if she facilitated his death?
If he loves her so much why didn't he secure her future by willing his properties
If she was too good the family would have at least a member that would be against this action.
So many its.
My advice....watch the video and move on.
You're a daddy secure your wife and prepare a good will. All this no go dey happen.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by daddytime(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Every story. Dont start throwing curses when you dont know the head nor the tail of the matter. Else you'll be committing a very big sin.
If he loves her so much why didn't he secure her future by willing his properties
If she was too good the family would have at least a member that would be against this action.
So many its.
You're a daddy secure your wife and prepare a good will. All this no go dey happen.

You sound like a child trust me...

Let's assume the woman was evil going by your words...how about the kids involved.

It is easy to comment like a premier league commentator on issues like this until it hits your home stead.

Keep holding brief for evil and greedy people whose only stock in trade is to kill and reap from where they haven't planted.

Rubbish...

11 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by bjreal67(m): 8:20am On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
So many its.

I doubt if anyone will support her in that family, since there might be no will, she should have arranged her parole before the man die... It painful
Some scavenger In the name of family.. #God pass them
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Realtord43: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2019
The heart of a man is desperately wicked. she will cry of joy soonest
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 20, 2019
daddytime:

You sound like a child trust me...

Let's assume the woman was evil going by your words...how about the kids involved.

It is easy to comment like a premier league commentator on issues like this until it hits your home stead.

Keep holding brief for evil and greedy people whose only stock in trade is to kill and reap from where they haven't planted.

Rubbish...
I will answer you this last time for I mentioned you thinking you had brains. Now I know better. My advice for you
1.Drink water,lots of it. It reduces stress
2. If your sex life is fading or non existent find an olosho. Or better still use Vaseline. Aboniki is not good o. It peels the foreskin. I'm sure youre uncircumcised
3. Not every forum is faceless. Even if they make you believe it is
4. Your words are filled with hate. Stay away from sniper and ropes.
5. Never forget no 1to 4.

You think say na only you get mouth. Ko ni da fun e
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by donstan18: 9:53am On Mar 20, 2019
This is happening to this woman because she was not brave, hardworking and smart when her husband was alive.
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Kendumazy(m): 10:14am On Mar 20, 2019
I have promised myself never to be selfish when I get married. I will try and see to how my woman can have some properties, reasonable amount in her account, ensure her business is going smoothly and at a satisfactory level ensuring no body can snatch anything from her after my demise. So help me God!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by babymine(f): 11:05am On Mar 20, 2019
Husbands... it’s never too early to write your will.

God forbid it but if something happens and you’re gone, it’s wifey and kids that mostly suffer. Pls be guided.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Richy4(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Crying will not solve the problem... I believe Nigeria still got law relating to this... and people still study property Law
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by besbuk: 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
This Pure Unfair !
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by ifyalways(f): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
She will be fine.

Keep away a lil something each day in your childrens name somewhere as you dey jolificate dey slay up and down, life can happen at anytime.

Invest in your name alone sometimes, when you can, with your children as next of kin.

Even wills can be contested in court. Be smart, love with your head and live in the reality.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
It's time women start insisting their full names appear on their husbands properties. ...anybody can be a Mrs..madam it's not time cry..time to act while it's still hot...
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by ThothHermes: 8:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Can't she go to court. Wetin be cry cry inside
I know say na fake news sha.
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by mankettle(m): 5:31am On Mar 21, 2019
ifyalways:
She will be fine.

Keep away a lil something each day in your childrens name somewhere as you dey jolificate dey slay up and down, life can happen at anytime.

Invest in your name alone sometimes, when you can, with your children as next of kin.

Even wills can be contested in court. Be smart, love with your head and live in the reality.
sometimes investing in the children's name as it's risks. let us not see bad pikin.
i believe in joint ownership of assets. in both our names. at least the benefits is for both of us. I will let you know.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2019
daddytime:

It happens my brother, the same happened to me when my dad died his family took all our properties and what not. But there is a God they are all in penury now and they wonder why I don't want to see them for the past 10yrs � funny bastards.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by Nobody: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2019
This shit happens oh. My father's people did the same to us when he died but thank God they are now either dead or in penury. cheesy
Re: Woman Cries Uncontrollably after Her Late Husband Family Snatch All Properties by megareal: 8:28am On Mar 24, 2019
This is a recurrent action in Nigeria. Most Nigerian men refuse to write their will when alive thereby exposing their family to evil relatives.
Even wills do get contested in court at times too.
Solution is co ownership of properties. And a separate distinct ownership of some properties and monies in the woman and children's names. God forbid untimely death for our men, but it's good to be prepared.

(1) (Reply)

The Babcock Saga Examined From The Angle Of Those Involved / Wish / We Build And Sell Solar Power Lighting Kits And Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.