Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,090 members, 7,845,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite (208983 Views)

Fidelity Bank 2019 Digital Trainee. Gather Here. / Access Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Program - This One Is Different! / Union Bank 2019 Management Trainee Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by okaforlaw(m): 4:07pm On Apr 04, 2019
THANKS SO MUCH
ImLegitt:

Services are
Personal banking
Business banking
Feedbacks and complaints
Account opening

Products are
Lpo finance
Contract finance
Commercial mortgage
Operational vehicle loans
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 5:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Mujadilo:

Have you done yours?
yes...on which day you do?
how was your CBI
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 7:15pm On Apr 04, 2019
Hey guys, I also wanted to ask. I don’t have a suit available but I have a blazer. Would the blazer + shirt and tie suffice for the assessment center?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2019
ezzylee:
Hey guys, I also wanted to ask. I don’t have a suit available but I have a blazer. Would the blazer + shirt and tie suffice for the assessment center?
Yes

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 7:36pm On Apr 04, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:
Yes
Thanks
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2019
For those that did theirs at 7:30 in Lagos, did it begin at exactly that time? And accreditation an hour earlier?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BaeloPiz(f): 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2019
Are there personal presentations or they are all group presentation?

Somemma13:
I went for Enugu AC today
After the accreditation, u r seated in the hall and briefed on the AC.
Then u r grouped randomly.
The tasks are

1. Group discussion
2. Essay writing
3. Power Point preparation and presentation
4. Interview
5. Personality assessment
Others are
Refreshments
Meeting new friends
Jokes to calm ur nerves in the hall
Fun etc

U r given the topic which u discuss ,prepared and presented

Good luck
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ezzylee(m): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2019
BaeloPiz:

Presentation is going to be an individual something.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Somemma13: 12:43am On Apr 05, 2019
BaeloPiz:

Personal presentation
The only thing done in group is group discussion

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Kingtmos40: 1:41am On Apr 05, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

I don't think so.
Did they allow those from previous day to be interviewed?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 6:04am On Apr 05, 2019
Kingtmos40:

Did they allow those from previous day to be interviewed?

I wouldn't know. Did you miss yours?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

I wouldn't know. Did you miss yours?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 8:32am On Apr 05, 2019
fortunes01:

Well, I am not a participant in the ongoing assessment centre but I have passed though the assessment centre before.
All you need do is to brush your essay writing skills, presentation skills and also on how to prepare your power point slides.
For your power point slide it's best you write in bullet points, then you can easily explain your points to the panel rather than writing too many stories.
Also make sure you use a design for your slide, too many slides will not be necessary and try as much as possible to finish .
For the group discussion please say something and it has to be meaningful, from your group members points sef you can think of what to say. Say something at least 3 times but no overdo am o.
Dress corporate too. Be ready for scenario based interview questions. You can goggle them up.
Wish you the best.
what's the fate of p
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by BaeloPiz(f): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2019
Ah! Thank you

Somemma13:

Personal presentation
The only thing done in group is group discussion
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Svelte98(f): 11:54am On Apr 05, 2019
pussyAvenger:
what's the fate of people that does not have Waec, person wey just dey use NECO
for the assessment center they didn't check credentials. Just your invite and form of identification. So you don't have to worry about that at this stage.
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
. little wonder nobody says anything after the exercise. Those guys at the centre are like monitoring spirits over the thread.

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 3:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
Svelte98:
for the assessment center they didn't check credentials. Just your invite and form of identification. So you don't have to worry about that at this stage.
yea.. l've done my AC....am talking about next stage?

finally sweethea
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by GOSADO: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2019
pussyAvenger:
yea.. l've done my AC....am talking about next stage?

finally sweetheart, do you think they took record of the identification we used for screening and AC?...or was it just for sighting?

were you asked of your name when you went in for the interview and presentation?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
GOSADO:

were you asked of your name when you went in for the interview and presentation?
l gave the
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by GOSADO: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2019
pussyAvenger:
l gave them my name when l applied for the job.... but l am asking whether they took record of the kind of id(voters, national I'd, int pass) that l used to enter hall during screening and AC..
you grab?

Understood!
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
GOSADO:

Understood!
then say something
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by GOSADO: 5:38pm On Apr 05, 2019
pussyAvenger:
then say something

I think once the details on the ID match those on the Invitation, that's all. This is my thought, though
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by raydatluvs(m): 7:01pm On Apr 05, 2019
pussyAvenger:
l gave them my name when l applied for the job so it's on their database.... but l am asking whether they took record of the kind of id(voters, national I'd, int pass) that l used to enter hall during aptitude test and AC..
you grab?

l may use international passport in the next stage rather than the national passport l used during aptitude test and AC....shay u grab bro?
no, we there was no need to mention your name during the presentation or interview. You are given a tag which you wear at all times and it makes you identifiable during the presentation and interview.

You can use any means of identification so far it carries your name and picture. They don't keep track of your ID so you could use the international passport for the AC and a drivers license for another stage. I used my driver's license for the test and international passport today.

Hope I answered your question?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by pussyAvenger: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2019
raydatluvs:
no, we there was no need to mention your name during the presentation or interview. You are given a tag which you wear at all times and it makes you identifiable during the presentation and interview.

You can use any means of identification so far it carries your name and picture. They don't keep track of your ID so you could use the international passport for the AC and a drivers license for another stage. I used my driver's license for the test and international passport today.

Hope I answered your question?
brilliant

1 Like

Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by ayobami1218: 10:04pm On Apr 05, 2019
Good evening everybody, can someone use NIN slip as Identification card?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Qualcoms(m): 10:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
ayobami1218:
Good evening everybody, can someone use NIN slip as Identification card?

Yes
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by iboyclassic: 6:48am On Apr 06, 2019
can 1 use a scanned copy of a means of ID. cry
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 8:48am On Apr 06, 2019
iboyclassic:
can 1 use a scanned copy of a means of ID. cry
NIN slip?
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by iboyclassic: 9:52am On Apr 06, 2019
ALKARULEZZ:

NIN slip?

yes
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2019
iboyclassic:

yes

Print it
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by iboyclassic: 9:58am On Apr 06, 2019
Thanks mate
ALKARULEZZ:

Print it
Re: First Bank 2019 Graduate Trainee Assessment Centre Invite by goldimx: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2019
So nw we wait...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (71) (Reply)

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 / Push CV Elite Employee Quest 2015 / Which Way Nlng?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.