Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa (18616 Views)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Orunsolu02: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
I can’t wait to be a mommy – Toke Makinwa

Media personality, Toke Makinwa has made it known she is eager to become a mummy.

The beauty entrepreneur who was formerly married to Maje Ayida, took to her Instagram page to share a video of Kim Kardashian’s daughter North West dancing at her father, Kanye West’s Sunday service.

The video caught the attention of Toke who confessed she is really looking further to being a mom.
She captioned the video;

Schmooooood ����
When you know you popping and nobody can stop your shine �����
Side bar, can’t wait to be a mommy to the most beautifullest girl in the world � #Minime

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMxm_ulgTa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17tvrp0o9dw1q

Gist From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-cant-wait-to-be-a-mommy-toke-makinwa/
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by itspzpics(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pregnant already

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by donstan18: 1:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Even barren ladies wey no get womb dey form mummy on social media.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Emodeee: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
every original feminist wants to be a baby mama not a wife. She just needs the fluid to have her own child. More reason a particular blogger's relationship did not work out.

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 1:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na wa, OLOSHO want born next of KIN angry angry

8 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by AdsenseSnow(m): 2:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin which man in his normal senses will give this aturu belle

Bring your Adsense so I can buy them

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin which man in his normal senses will give this aturu belle

Bring your Adsense so I can buy them
Certainly not a man like you- because even in your normal sense, you are still very senseless.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 4:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
Certainly not a man like you- because even in your normal sense, you are still very senseless.
Will u shut da Bleep up, u ugly fowl

4 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
Will u shut da Bleep up, u ugly fowl
look at this imp.. who are you calling ugly. Me and ugly have nothing in common, unlike you who is the obvious epitome of repulsive. Infertile gay.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by cutebae: 4:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Employment is the Key.

Grab Yours Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by hubtiva: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
n we cant wait for the owambe

checkout https://enix.com.ng/stunning-2019-ankara-style/
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Same here dear. Heard it comes with cramps but I'll gladly go through it all.

Fingers crossed

3 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by NobleAngell(f): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
May God grant your heart desires Toke. No body holy pass. Everyone deserves to be happy.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by kemmoad: 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
who is holding you back

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Where's your husband?
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by clearie02: 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
gh
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MrImole: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pele o
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Mikora: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
To marry don dey hungry this one
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by kizmoney(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
I will be waiting mummy
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Ebimor96: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by SeriouslySense(m): 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
You will be a great Mummy and wife cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Denikayan: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ambode is will impregnate you one of this days

Be hopeful!

All the fvcking you have been doing with him will yield fruits one day
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by ticoticotico: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
To the mod who p[color=#990000][/color]ut this on Fp
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Slap
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by goodnewscliff(m): 4:51pm On Mar 20, 2019
a dildooo cant do that for u grin cheesy grin grin
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Denikayan: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
Na wa, OLOSHO want born next of KIN angry angry

This one na executive Olosho

Olosho get class!

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by emmyw(m): 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria Yeyebrities Lack Common Sense sad sad angry angry
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by nabegibeg: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
Orunsolu02:
I can’t wait to be a mommy – Toke Makinwa

Media personality, Toke Makinwa has made it known she is eager to become a mummy.

The beauty entrepreneur who was formerly married to Maje Ayida, took to her Instagram page to share a video of Kim Kardashian’s daughter North West dancing at her father, Kanye West’s Sunday service.

The video caught the attention of Toke who confessed she is really looking further to being a mom.
She captioned the video;

Schmooooood ����
When you know you popping and nobody can stop your shine �����
Side bar, can’t wait to be a mommy to the most beautifullest girl in the world � #Minime

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvMxm_ulgTa/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=17tvrp0o9dw1q

Gist From PlugBlog Nigeria
https://plugblog.com.ng/i-cant-wait-to-be-a-mommy-toke-makinwa/

See them, men are this men are that

men are scum gang

She dey collect on coded level

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bryan Okwara Celebrates His 31st Birthday Today (Photos) / Fan Tattoos Davido's DMW LOGO On His Back (pics,vid) / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.