Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,337 members, 7,836,404 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa (18642 Views)

Halima Abubakar: "I Am A Virgin, Can't Wait To Experience Sex" / Davido Shares Picture Of Chioma: "My Love, Can’t Wait To Spend Forever With You" / Davido: "Heaven Go Too Sweet Can’t Wait!!" - Fans React (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by principal21(m): 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
If wishes were horses!!!!/!
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 6:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
Na... she's not. Look let's end this already. I have over 10 mentions of people hailing me and over 50 likes concerning the first insult I threw at you. And I am starting to feel bad. But if you want us to go ahead then I am down for it.
WOW, congratulation on ur 50 likes.. likes from ass lickers is making feel pretty goods... this show u actually dont hv sense...bring all what u have, am ready for you..
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 6:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
WOW, congratulation on ur 50 likes.. likes from ass lickers is making feel pretty goods... this show u actually dont hv sense...bring all what u have, am ready for you..
Alright

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 6:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
Alright
NO, this cant be ur response! are u short of words to bash me or u wanna do the needful nd apologies?
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 7:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
NO, this cant be ur response! are u short of words to bash me or u wanna do the needful nd apologies?
look at this one...e be like say u dey forget yourself. Go back to the beginning and see who started it. And apologize for what exactly? I can't be short of words I'm just waiting for you to pull the trigger so that I can finish you las las

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by AleAirHub(m): 7:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold wed Realtord43 , 2019.

Please I'm out here because I'm not feeling too fine embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
\:

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
look at this one...e be like say u dey forget yourself. Go back to the beginning and see who started it. And apologize for what exactly? I can't be short of words I'm just waiting for you to pull the trigger so that I can finish you las las
U insulted somebody first! what he said was solely is opinion, so u dnt hv right to hv insulted him/her
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
AleAirHub:
MelaninGold wed Realtord43 , 2019.

Please I'm out here because I'm not feeling too fine embarassed embarassed embarassed
GOD forbid bad thing.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by AleAirHub(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
Remember me when you both settle behind here as friend or as a lovers or as a husband n wife lipsrsealed
I'm hungry please
Realtord43:
GOD forbid bad thing.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
U insulted somebody first! what he said was solely is opinion, so u dnt hv right to hv insulted him/her
He insulted somebody first, someone whom he absolutely knows nothing about. And I put him in check, you just had to poke your nose where it doesn't belong as the Savior right? You boys just come here and type shit about people, because it's a faceless forum and you think it ok,bullshit. Just had to treat your Bleep-up. Now you are wailing -cry me a river.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
He insulted somebody first, someone whom he absolutely knows nothing about. And I put him in check, you just had to poke your nose where it doesn't belong as the Savior right? You boys just come here and type shit about people, because it's a faceless forum and you think it ok,bullshit. Just had to treat your Bleep-up. Now you are wailing -cry me a river.
And the best way to check him is to called him senseless abi? y wont u mind ur business aproko. there is no monopoly in insult, if u insult som1, u get insulted too. and at ur age(20) u want to marry with this ur shallow mind. i pity d guy dat wil end up with u. go get sense pls
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Realtord43:
And the best way to check him is to called him senseless abi? y wont u mind ur business aproko. there is no monopoly in insult, if u insult som1, u get insulted too. and at ur age(20) u want to marry with this ur shallow mind. i pity d guy dat wil end up with u. go get sense pls
There is no need to pity him cause he is lucky to have a woman like me. Little boy.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Realtord43: 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
There is no need to pity him cause he is lucky to have a woman like me. Little boy.
Nah, u are the one dat is lucky, anyway i really need to say this: the world wil b a better place if every body mind their business. well as the alway say, u cant win a arguement with lady nd as a gentle guy who i am, I humbly apologies 4 the insults, am nt dat type of a abusive person. i regret every abusive words i use on u. am really sorry....peace.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Gentleziggy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Was it not this woman that was handling her fellow woman's breasts sometimes ago? Maybe she wants to to adopt a baby because lesbians are not ready to b under d same roof with a man. wink
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by celeiyke: 9:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Adim oyi

Ndi begi kwanu
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by RiyadhGoddess(f): 9:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sure u don't need lessons on how to steal sperm.
Since 'sperm theft' is in vogue now

Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
celeiyke:

Ndi begi kwanu
Anyi dicha nma
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by sweetilicious(f): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
Even barren ladies wey no get womb dey form mummy on social media.
I can't wait to be a mummy!
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by sweetilicious(f): 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
look at this imp.. who are you calling ugly. Me and ugly have nothing in common, unlike you who is the obvious epitome of repulsive. Infertile gay.
Hei! Infertile gay?
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by OgaBuhari: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
MelaninGold:
Certainly not a man like you- because even in your normal sense, you are still very senseless.
how much is she paying u for defending her.
Go get a life u cheap dirty wh0re
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 6:33am On Mar 21, 2019
OgaBuhari:
how much is she paying u for defending her.
Go get a life u cheap dirty wh0re
Tell that to your mother, bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by MelaninGold(f): 6:34am On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
Nah, u are the one dat is lucky, anyway i really need to say this: the world wil b a better place if every body mind their business. well as the alway say, u cant win a arguement with lady nd as a gentle guy who i am, I humbly apologies 4 the insults, am nt dat type of a abusive person. i regret every abusive words i use on u. am really sorry....peace.
e concern you.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by celeiyke: 7:53am On Mar 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Anyi dicha nma
Da alu
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 21, 2019
celeiyke:

Da alu
Ututu oma
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by celeiyke: 7:56am On Mar 21, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Ututu oma
Oru kwanu.
Re: I Can’t Wait To Be A Mommy – Toke Makinwa by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2019
celeiyke:

Oru kwanu.
Odinma. Ekene dili chineke.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: DJ Exclusive Reacts To Anto’s Eviction, Predicts Miracle For The Win / Patoranking Looking Dapper In New Photos / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.