Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service (25366 Views)

Former President Obasanjo Slams President Buhari / Coronavirus: Foolish Buhari Should Stop Beating Drums Of War ― Obasanjo Slams / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by midnighter(f): 9:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
thats what i was wondering. of what use is 40k to this man for crying out loud
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by KingOfAmebo(m): 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76837573:
Baba from Ota has spoken again.......

Obansanjo made it possible for you to have a GSM smartphone by introducing GSM during his tenure as President, Sadly, instead of giving him the credit you chose to type trash.

I am very sure you don't know this.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by Otunski: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lie lie VC, Buhari Government full of liars
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by ToyinDipo(m): 9:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
How much did he collect from Atifku too
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by tiwiex(m): 9:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76837573:

Where has the prayer gotten us? Obasanjo is lecturing the younger ones and empowering them. Are we not tired of prayers to fix this country?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by bendike: 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76837573:
He is offering lecturing services pro bono so that people like you and your master ie buhari could atleast get an education.
Human capital investment is quite important you know..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by enemyofprogress: 10:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
Baba let me be collecting the money on your behalf so as to use it to provide for ajepako, tohyorsih, fatymore, lankybaby, Dominique and folake4u
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Obj this Obj that... let baba alone nah... must you mention him Because he was a student and a visiting lecturer to. make your school popular ...
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by 3rdavefarms(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
You are pained your post was killed grin
SweetJoystick:

How old you be? How does FTC add any value to your life or money into your bank account? SMH
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by seangy4konji: 11:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Of I say am not tired of lalthos news that won't do any good for m life then am lieing cos time is going and Nigeria is getting worse..

I see some men weh don't nearly reach 40 weh senior me dem never Mary or born. I ask why dem say she na me go feed them?dem self still deh struggle.to feed thaelves even with Job dem get.

Nigeria son co dn for masses ooo..wealthy people. No try taste this kain wahala o..na die.
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by bizhop01: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imagine some one out the is enjoying free 40k monthly,
nigeria is a joke.
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by Niceman4u(m): 4:50am On Mar 21, 2019
otokx:
Nigerians are under assault from fake news, hatred and half truths.

It is very bad. So much hatred in the land.
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by klbakare(m): 8:09am On Mar 21, 2019
Kenmatt:
OBJ is that strict, heart hardened president Nigeria has ever had, if I should enumerate this in detail, you all will be astonished.

I don't know if I should say; during his time as the president of the nation, our democracy is at an embrayonic stage.

Many people do not know thier onions on the political philosophy of the nation.
Please tell us more jare. Am a die hard OBJ supporter. Baba is the best president ever. Maybe Yaradua would have been better than him ooo, but he couldn't live long to let us know.
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by qanda: 8:51am On Mar 21, 2019
NOUN Exam Past Questions and Answers are available for download on Q and A App. Search for "Q and A" on Google playstore, install the first App from search result.
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by fatymore(f): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Baba let me be collecting the money on your behalf so as to use it to provide for ajepako, tohyorsih, fatymore, lankybaby, Dominique and folake4u
goat
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by enemyofprogress: 9:17am On Mar 21, 2019
fatymore:
goat
fowl
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by SillyMods: 9:18am On Mar 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
The VC was being mischievousness
How are you coping with your loss at the Feb 23 poll?
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by fatymore(f): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21am On Mar 21, 2019
SillyMods:

How are you coping with your loss at the Feb 23 poll?
The court will reverse the pronouncement
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by enemyofprogress: 9:27am On Mar 21, 2019
fatymore:
obo
I want to be sure, is it obo (pussy)or obo (monkey) before I give you my own tongue tongue
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by Kenmatt(m): 9:31am On Mar 21, 2019
klbakare:

Please tell us more jare. Am a die hard OBJ supporter. Baba is the best president ever. Maybe Yaradua would have been better than him ooo, but he couldn't live long to let us know.

I could remember a particular program then on FRCN called "President's Explain". OBJ was the resource person as usual.

A lady called to ask the President about the increasingly unemployment rate in the country, that it had been up to many number of years she graduated from the University, yet no job.

Do you know what the President (OBJ) answered?

He asked the lady the course she studied in the University and she said; mass communication.

OBJ, the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria said; "have you seen it? You went to the University to study mass communication in this computer age, instead of you to study computer science or any science, tech related course".

Through out that month, I trust the gentlemen of the press, most editorials, articles on national dailies, magazines were all throwing punches to the president via their literally prowess.

I know you can remember this because it was vivid then, he was asked about the hike on fuel price, he said if Nigerians can sit in a bear palour and consume bottles of bear at 200, why can't they afford to buy fuel at that price.

I don't know if you are aware of what he did in Odi in Bayelsa state, it was crime against humanity, such is a taboo in the perspective of international jurispundence. No president can do such again in our grown and developed democracy.

I think I cherish his boldness, were you aware of the fact the he withdrew the monthly allocation of Lagos State for no just cause?

Can you remember how he wanted to use his power and authority to set the Constitution ablaze by creating and enforcement of third tenure.

I don't know if you were aware of the drama then, any governor who snubbed the bid of third tenure, the next is EFCC.

The Slok Airline was banned to fly on Nigerian air due to it's substandardization, but that Air machine brought another country's President here in Nigeria.

Have you come across Prof Sagay's proposal that the so called Presidential Liberary should be taken over by the federal government? He used his influence, they called it denotion, public money was used to but that personalized capital intensive project.

You may not be aware of the ban on importation of chicken due to "bird flu" all was to create market for Otta farm.

The list seems endless...
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by SillyMods: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
The court will reverse the pronouncement
Listen to yourself? "The court will reverse ...." Yen yen yen!

It seems you Atikulaters derive your confidence from a sure sinister game-plan. We removed Onnoghen and if any judge is discovered to have been compromised to do Atiku's bidding, he shall be removed without hesitation.
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by fatymore(f): 9:36am On Mar 21, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I want to be sure, is it obo (pussy)or obo (monkey) before I give you my own tongue tongue
monkey
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by enemyofprogress: 10:11am On Mar 21, 2019
fatymore:
monkey
I prefer the other one, I don't want monkey, give me obo and I will reply you appropriately
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by fatymore(f): 1:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I prefer the other one, I don't want monkey, give me obo and I will reply you appropriately
Babanali
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by enemyofprogress: 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
fatymore:
Babanali
I need bedsheet
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by fatymore(f): 4:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I need bedsheet
ehn..where are you
Re: Obasanjo Slams NOUN VC, Says I Offer Free Service by enemyofprogress: 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
fatymore:
ehn..where are you
I'm at touch your toes hotel Makurdi

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yakubu Gowon Celebrates His 86th Birthday Today / Buhari Meets Dbeibeh, Libyan Prime Minister In Aso Villa / Reps: We’ll Review Abba Kyari's Conferred Honor If Found Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.