Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,323 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Economics Vs Computer Science - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Economics Vs Computer Science (546 Views)

IT Engineering Vs Computer Engineering,which Is More Lucrative In Nigeria? / Bsc Nursing Or Bsc Computer Science? / Mechanical Engineering Or Computer Science? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Economics Vs Computer Science by Softcash(m): 9:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good day,
Please advise me on this though have registered my UTME but I need your advice still.

I have this inevitable passion for computer related things but a love studying economics.

Please advise.
Re: Economics Vs Computer Science by greatnaija01: 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE from one of the best FEDERAL SCHOOLS in NIGERIA and from ONDO STATE POLY OND/HND

Listen carefully....

STUDYING COMPUTER SCIENCE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. You will be outdated for the 4 years you will be in the department and you will miss out alot.

so APPLY for ECONOMICS or a better course so you can READ and PASS.... but BUT but ENSURE you use your time in CAMPUS to learn your ICT skills till you become a GURU.

Once you graduate, you would be HOTCAKE I assure you.

BUT if you ignore and go for computer science, you would only torture yourself and you would not be able to PUT WHATEVER you learned to work.

I implore you to go to your proposed university and the respective departments and ASK FOR THE CURRENT SYLLABUS or PROSPECTUS.... then you would be able to confirm all I have been saying.
bless you.

Softcash:
Good day,
Please advise me on this though have registered my UTME but I need your advice still.

I have this inevitable passion for computer related things but a love studying economics.

Please advise.
Re: Economics Vs Computer Science by Softcash(m): 9:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
greatnaija01:
AM A GRADUATE OF COMPUTER SCIENCE from one of the best FEDERAL SCHOOLS in NIGERIA and from ONDO STATE POLY OND/HND

Listen carefully....

STUDYING COMPUTER SCIENCE IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME. You will be outdated for the 4 years you will be in the department and you will miss out alot.

so APPLY for ECONOMICS or a better course so you can READ and PASS.... but BUT but ENSURE you use your time in CAMPUS to learn your ICT skills till you become a GURU.

Once you graduate, you would be HOTCAKE I assure you.

BUT if you ignore and go for computer science, you would only torture yourself and you would not be able to PUT WHATEVER you learned to work.

I implore you to go to your proposed university and the respective departments and ASK FOR THE CURRENT SYLLABUS or PROSPECTUS.... then you would be able to confirm all I have been saying.
bless you.

Thanks, am so grateful. May God bless you and help you in all your endeavours

(1) (Reply)

Avoid This If You Want To Succeed In Your Career. / Make Money With Ecommerce Without Even Importing... My 100k In 2weeks Case Study / Tefoundation To Open Applications For 2020 TEF Entrepreneurship Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.