Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,666 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku (76899 Views)

APC Hell-bent On One Party State: Atiku Canvasses Merger Of Political Parties / Pictures From PDP Grand Finale Campaign In Lokoja, Kogi State. Atiku Spotted / Presidential Poll: Abuja Can’t Be 37th State, Atiku, Obi Tell Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by dhabeautyjas(f): 11:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
wideawaken01:
The presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Atiku Abubakar in the just-completed presidential election has given a breakdown of the number of votes he believed he scored in each of the 36 states of the federation and the Federal Capital Territory as opposed to that which was announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Mr Abubakar released the figures in his petition against the outcome of the election filed on Monday, which challenges the declaration of Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress as the winner of the election.

On February 27, INEC declared that Mr Buhari won the election in 19 states with a total of 15,191,847 votes to defeat Mr Abubakar, who won the election in 18 states polling a total of 11,262,978 votes.

However, in this petition, Mr Abubakar claimed that the “true, actual and correct” results upon state by state computation pitched him as the winner in 21 states, excluding the results from Rivers State, which he said was not available on INEC’s server as at February 25, when the computation was made. He, thus, claims that Mr Buhari only won the election in 15 states.

Mr Abubakar said the “state to state computation” showed that he polled a total of 18,356,732 votes to defeat Mr Buhari whom he said scored 16,741,430 votes.

“The 1st Respondent wrongly and unlawfully credited the 2nd Respondent with votes which were not valid or lawful votes at various stages of the election, namely, at the polling units, the ward collating centres, local government collating centres and the State collating centres, with the result that the 2nd Respondent was wrongly returned when the said 2nd Respondent did not score majority of lawful votes,” he wrote.

“The Petitioners shall also call evidence of statisticians forensic examiners and finger-print experts at the hearing of the Petition to establish that the scores credited the 2nd Respondent were not the product of actual votes validly cast at the polling units. The Petitioners plead and shall rely on electronic video recordings, newspaper reports, photographs and photographic images of several infractions of the electoral process by the Respondents.

“The Petitioners plead, state and contend that from the data in the 1st Respondent’s Server, as between the 1st Petitioner and the 2nd Respondent, the true, actual and correct results upon a State to State computation are as reflected under the scores of the 1st Petitioner and the 2nd Respondent,” he added.

The APC has since reacted to Mr Abubakar’s petition saying he and the PDP were suffering from hallucinations after the election defeat.

“Judging by Atiku and PDP’s recent utterances and actions, it is now clear that they have slipped into severe depression and post-defeat hallucination that have left many Nigerians questioning their current state of mind,” the ruling party said in a statement on Wednesday.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/321303-presidential-election-the-real-number-of-votes-i-scored-in-each-state-atiku.html

I just have 1 question judging from the results above. The accredited voters = Apc + pdp. Does that mean all other 71 parties got 0 votes from all the states?

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by kolaaderin: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
I am very sure this is a true reflection of the real result looking at how high the votes Buhari got in his strongholds like Kano, Katsina, Bauchi that was the expected margin.. On this note I believe this is the main result.. APC will not make heaven
and you believe APC will reduce their own votes in kano Kaduna and katsina . this result shown that APC had more votes in this state than the decorated result. This result is Aba made no point.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Iamgrey5:

@ emboldened

How you continue to make this shii is quite fascinating

Voting is done manually and stored in a box, until it is counted after the election. The result are then posted at the

Pray tell, how and how and where the results entered into the common card reader?

Card readers was only introduced in 2015 to prevent ballot box stuffing and over voting. Electronic transfer of results will need a constitutional amendment, which Buhari didn't sign before the election.
Of course President Buhari did not sign that amended junk,that was the singular act that busted their bubble,if not they atiku and pdp would have rigged the elections similar to the way the Russians rigged the elections for trump,the more you look,the less you see,wash wash customs officer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by kolaaderin: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
dhabeautyjas:

I just have 1 question judging from the results above. The accredited voters = Apc + pdp. Does that mean all other 71 parties got 0 votes from all the states?
that gives it out as Aba made results

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by profbayo: 11:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Opinedecandid:
Buhari OLE
Tinubu OLE
Hell Rufai OLE
Ameachi OLE
Mamood OLE
Lair Mohammed OLE
Gandollars OLE

Who I don skip there, abeg, add una own.
UR Fada nko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 11:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
Honor10:

u are more empty, u are the idiot lady u quoted has empty head, why are u guys attacking him for his own opinion and facts, bring ur own facts and stop talking nonsense, typical piglets.
go take more english classes after then maybe i will take you serious
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by erico2k2(m): 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
almarthins:

Do you know what is called server?

We no do electronic voting yet smbody dey mention server like say all of us na dummy. Inec no get server so where did atiku get server?
Did you read where apc SAID pdp harked INEC's server?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Westsida: 11:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
Opinedecandid:
Buhari OLE
Tinubu OLE
Hell Rufai OLE
Ameachi OLE
Mamood OLE
Lair Mohammed OLE
Gandollars OLE

Who I don skip there, abeg, add una own.
[/s]
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by backbone503(m): 11:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
After reasoning the billions so far spent, and how long it will take him to again have a shot at the presidency, Atiku's desperation for power seems to be beclouding his sense of reasoning. So he truly thought he stood a chance of defeating Sai baba! I bin think se na play o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 11:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
erico2k2:

Did you read where apc SAID pdp harked INEC's server?
A fugitive man that can trick a whole American Government to give him a temporary visa for presidential election wash wash,no scam is beyond him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
erico2k2:

Me sef tire, Some people deliberately forget their brains some times I swear, the post dey weak me!
The person both of you quoted is right.
Card reader can only give number of voters accredited but not the result because the voting was done manually. ie, you used ink to thumb print on a paper which was counted at the end of the day.
What d card reader does afterwards is to ascertain the numbers of total voters with the number of accredited voters by the card.

You can't tell who and who voted for who using the card reader because it doesn't specify who you voted for.

Let me also tell you that nobody has the election data as INEC is yet to release it which makes all these online figures suspicious because if Atiku has these figures, he wouldn't have asked the court to order INEC to give him.

Let's remove sentiments in this matter and we will discover that this news is playing on the intelligence of some Nigerians who are sympathetic to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by erico2k2(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
rexwalters:
A fugitive man that can trick a whole American Government to give him a temporary visa for presidential election wash wash,no scam is beyond him.
U still believe that craap, U dnt even know how funny you sound.U think the west give a shyte about people like Atiku to be deceived? see what they did to Abromovic

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by trappatoni(m): 11:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
The Kwara result dey make me laugh abi there is another kwara dat I don't know of. So how many votes did the other parties get?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Las las we go like for atiku and share for buhari..... This one na twitter and facebook inec conduct this one and accumalate this one.....online voters
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by olutop(m): 11:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mynd44:
Every time the PDP mentions "server" I get confused.

1. There was no electronic voting

2. Collation was done manually and transmitted manually hence no server was involved

3. The results have not even been uploaded to INEC's website so it is on? Paper.

4. Calculation was done via pencil, biro and calculators.

So

1. How did the PDP come up with this allegation of INEC server?

2. How did they even get access to the "server" sef?
Actually there is a server, INEC instructs all Presiding officers to send the results of each polling unit to a central server it is being refer to as E-Collation by INEC.
I know this because I was an adhoc staff in the just concluded election and I personally did the E-collation of my PU for all the elections.....

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Honor10: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ratello:
It is gradually becoming interesting.... cheesy grin Buhari and his goons are about to be dispatched to the jungle of Daura.

To those who are still confused on how Atiku arrived at these figures, you must understand that there was a hand held device like a POS Machine that is connected directly to INEC server given to each INEC Collation Officers with the specific instructions that after the final results declared by the Collation Officer at each polling Unit, he or she is to key in those figures as it applies to each party contending and automatically it gets stored in the system and cannot be altered and at the collation centre from the polling Units, what had been stored already on that hand held device from every available polling units in that Ward are finally sent to INEC''s server which cannot be tampered with. I hope you got the whole picture now!

so how come the result we av seen, from each polling unit is different from this, and u are saying INEC will upload this result in their own server, and still declare Buhari winner? Chai! All this Atikulooter people sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by MrCaesar: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preator:
Which server when there was no electronic voting? Anyway, even if its clear that Atiku won, no court in Nigeria will ever unseat a sitting president. Jonathan was a peaceful man else he wud still be president if he had declared himself winner. Enuff of this Stimulated "server" and let's enjoy 4yrs of "next level"

card reader sends everything to INEC server after election. If you have been an ad-hoc staff recently, you will know.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Jowanson: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
APC minions will be shocked at the final outcome of this petitions....400 witnesses, body camera evidences of rigging, drone footages of areas where elections never held in terms of voting but there were results from those places eg: Yobe and Bornu states...

Anambra gave PDP over a million votes...but was slashed.....

Forensic evidences of massive rigging...at the collation centers

Card reader evidences

Buhari would be finished!

Except the judiciary have been compromised!

If the judiciary were to be very objective and damning every consequences, Atiku will reclaim his stolen mandate and what just happened in Kenya presidential election with regards their judiciary upturning the presidential elections almost in favour of the opposition will happen in Nigeria...This is 2019, digitalization is taking over..Atiku will be the President.. You all watch this space!

3 Likes

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 11:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
erico2k2:

U still believe that craap, U dnt even know how funny you sound.U think the west give a shyte about people like Atiku to be deceived? see what they did to Abromovic
Like your silly name erico2k2?Abramovich is a billionaire with links to putin,atiku abubakar wash wash customs officer.Atiku thought his james bond entry into the United States had sealed the deal?how wrong he was.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Did anybody bother to add up Atiku & Buhari's results in Abia 664659 + 198391 = 863050 while the actual accredited voters is 853050.

0 rejected votes
0 votes from those end of the year parties
& 10,000 excess votes.

Just thinking out loud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by brainbox80: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
post=76838863:

If u ask us, na who we go ask o?!
The last thing to leave a man is HOPE!
Buhari contested 3 times and went to court before he won.
Perhaps Atiku will be the President of Cameroun by the time he is 118 years old!
Goodluck to him!! cheesy
We guess he added the results he got on Nairaland also to this piece of paper trash!!

Lol cheesy.
No be small tin o!
Your laugh na nationwide laughter bro! cheesy wink
YOU JUST SHOUT TOO MUCH, CAN YOU JUST BE MORE REASONABLE, CALM AND COMPOSED FOR ONCE? BUBU WON, FINE, BUT CAN THE FORENSIC ANALYSIS OF THE POLL RESULTS PROVE SAME? C'MON, ACT NEUTRAL FOR ONCE AND TRY TO DIG INTO FACTS SCIENTIFICALLY, MAN
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Honor10: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jowanson:
APC minions will be shocked at the final outcome of this petitions....400 witnesses, body camera evidences of rigging, drone footages of areas where elections never held in terms of voting but there were results from those places eg: Yobe and Bornu states...

Anambra gave PDP over a million votes...but was slashed.....

Forensic evidences of massive rigging...at the collation centers

Card reader evidences

Buhari would be finished!

Except the judiciary have been compromised!

If the judiciary were to be very objective and damning every consequences, Atiku will reclaim his stolen mandate and what just happened in Kenya presidential election with regards their judiciary upturning the presidential elections almost in favour of the opposition will happen in Nigeria...This is 2019, digitalization is taking over..Atiku will be the President.. You all watch this space!

And if Atiku did not later become the president, what should we do for u?
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Wisfem: 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
naijaguy1234:
Alhaji, Nigerians have rejected you and PDP, just go away quietly and many thanks for pumping your stolen wealth on the court system. Mumu stoooopid man.
He has a job as a vice president to supervise sales of government assets only to buy them all for himself .

NITEL is an example.

Sense is very far from you. Which Nigerians are you talking about, birdbrain and hypocrites like you rejected the truth, not the good people of this nation we know what we deserve. Use you head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by Brightest04(m): 11:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
...And when you dreamers are cured of your hallucinations you let us know.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by shugamummy: 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
How does the card reader compare the card details brought by the voter to accredit him? Should there not be a database stored in a server where the device captures and compare data to see if the user is a match to declare him valid and accredited. How you guys interpret things to suit una at times is worrisome

Kimiwa:

Oh, now I get you. Wonderful. So as the PVC is inserted the machine intuitively knows who I'm voting for and registers it into the server. Wow. That's knowledge from the deep. Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you.
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by panmunium(m): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Preator:
Which server when there was no electronic voting? Anyway, even if its clear that Atiku won, no court in Nigeria will ever unseat a sitting president. Jonathan was a peaceful man else he wud still be president if he had declared himself winner. Enuff of this Stimulated "server" and let's enjoy 4yrs of "next level"
so you now agree that Jonathan is a peaceful man while your dullard is a tyrant abi
Re: Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku by rexwalters: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Honor10:

so how come the result we av seen, from each polling unit is different from this, and u are saying INEC will upload this result in their own server, and still declare Buhari winner? Chai! All this Atikulooter people sha
They are still living in the past,it's the cooked up result the oyibos in yankee printed for him before the election,baba ijebu numbers no show as planned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

The Biggest Winner Of This Election Is The North - Reno Omokri / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.