Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,020 members, 7,841,870 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived (29328 Views)

Buhari/APC: Your Problems Are Nepotism, Aborted Change, Not Order 06 - Ikhide / Ameh Ebute Writes Saraki To Resign / 4 Gang Leaders Accompanied Saraki To Sympathise With Offa Monarch — Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by SillyMods: 5:19am On Mar 21, 2019
Konki:

Stop eulogisiing failure.

"The pain of rigging" gang!

Stop spreading sugar over a rotten cake.

The election was not seen to be free and fair as you are claiming!
All local and international observers actually concluded that the election was indeed free, fair and credible.

Who are you to say otherwise?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by StOla: 5:24am On Mar 21, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Don't stress me

Indeed it is hard stress to prove a delusion as fact.
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:38am On Mar 21, 2019
GavelSlam:
Politicians would attempt to rig.

They would forment violence and anarchy.

INEC would cancel some polling units due infractions and irregularities all predicated on well set out laws.

The same politicians begin to blame INEC for their own dubious actions.
What happened to typing in bold.
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by michoim(m): 5:58am On Mar 21, 2019
You think your hacking of INEC server will help you? Just wait and see your everlasting disappointment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by dante0147: 6:08am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:
Are we talking of the same Saraki that even FFK recently mocked that he could not win a single local government in Kwara State for Atiku, despite being the Campaign Director?

Atiku surrounded himself with politically useless people like himself.

While his money that could not buy APC Presidential ticket in 2014 was able to buy PDP Presidential ticket in 2018, it was unable to buy him the votes of his village polling unit, talkless of the NorthEast or general North.

Lesson for Atiku here is that, while he spent his time in public service and political office enriching himself to become a billionaire that could not buy him the Presidency of Nigeria, Buhari spent his time in more lucrative public service and Head of State building a good name of integrity and uprightness that was enough for the people of Atiku's village to prefer Buhari over their thief of a son.

They collected Atiku's money to celebrate Buhari's victory.

Before you start spewing rubbish... buhari never won atiku in Adamawa !... I don’t need to reply you on the rest because I see you are just clueless like buhari himself ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by StOla: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2019
dante0147:

Before you start spewing rubbish... buhari never won atiku in Adamawa !... I don’t need to reply you on the rest because I see you are just clueless like buhari himself ..

The agony of defeat can only persist with denial.

Atiku struggled to win his own state after already losing his own village polling unit. He is simply politically useless in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by dotedote: 6:26am On Mar 21, 2019
A spade
What else ?

1 Like

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by odehaj: 6:27am On Mar 21, 2019
PotatoSalad:
No lie.
It's clear that Atiku won the election. Let's call a spade a spade
The Adamawa fraud won in Biafra not Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by Skills10: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:

I like that this fellow is in severe pains from the agony of electoral loss.

Tell Atiku to reclaim the mandate of the electoral loss of his own polling unit?

It is possible to loose your polling unit and still win an election
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by dante0147: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:

The agony of defeat can only persist with denial.

Atiku struggled to win his own state after already losing his own village polling unit. He is simply politically useless in the North.

I just wonder why you guys are just pained that this guy is wanting to go to court since the day he announced it you people have found it uncomfortable.... tell your fellow BMC and Apc supporters to relax and drink Sobo.. Una never halla!
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by StOla: 6:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Skills10:

It is possible to loose your polling unit and still win an election

Yes it is.

But it is also a feeler of how those around you regard your candidacy.

Atiku lost fairly in the North and that cost him the Presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by StOla: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2019
dante0147:

I just wonder why you guys are just pained that this guy is wanting to go to court since the day he announced it you people have found it uncomfortable.... tell your fellow BMC and Apc supporters to relax and drink Sobo.. Una never halla!

I like the agony in your Atikulated voice.

It is called Post Election Depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by freemandela44: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2019
Did he say Adamawa or Atikus polling unit?
dante0147:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by odehaj: 6:36am On Mar 21, 2019
The id!ot kept saying he will sell Nnpc to his co travelers to recover after mastubating so much money to buy his ways through the elections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by Skills10: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:

Yes it is.

But it is also a feeler of how those around you regard your candidacy.

Atiku lost fairly in the North and that cost him the Presidency.

Let us wait and see as it goes. Interesting days ahead.
But I feel Buhari having lost 3 previous elections should have moved quickly to automate the electoral process. Technology drives things in this century.
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by Bright4(m): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2019
Wailer the hungry lion.... grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by StOla: 6:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Skills10:

But I feel Buhari having lost 3 previous elections should have moved quickly to automate the electoral process. Technology drives things in this century.

I can assure you that none of the major political parties want an automated system that they cannot control in some ways.

If such voting system was available, you think PDP or APC would have won while avoiding the public debates?
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by dante0147: 6:42am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:

I like the agony in your Atikulated voice.

It is called Post Election Depression.

Bruv you are just an hungry waif with no sense of reasoning... You talk about depression ... I bet you don’t even know the meaning of what you wrote... besides I am still wondering how it has gotten to do with atiku not going to court or not...
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by dante0147: 6:44am On Mar 21, 2019
freemandela44:
Did he say Adamawa or Atikus polling unit?

Buhari never won the both.. You read Sahara News too much ... They are the ones we call fake media ... Stop reading them...
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by Skills10: 6:47am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:

I can assure you that none of the major political parties want an automated system that they cannot control in some ways.

If such voting system was available, you think PDP or APC would have won while avoiding the public debates?

I agree with you 100 percent. I mean, the sound minds like Sowore, Moghalu, Donald Duke are very vibrant. I think with time, we will get there.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by fuckerholic(m): 6:50am On Mar 21, 2019
id911:

Buhari is a big thief, the criminal stole our mandate. We will certainly reclaim it in Court Insha Allah
I pray so
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by chakula: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2019
He who not listen to his parents advice will end up like Saraki. Never ignore whatever come from elders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by Konki: 6:54am On Mar 21, 2019
gabicon:

When has elections ever been free and fair in Nigeria?

The superior rigger always wins, the losers should cut their losses and move on.

Let's stop pretending we had an eldorado, things have always been bad since the 60's.

Comments like this spares no pretence that Nigerians were scammed when CHANGE was preached and assured them.

Telling me status quo must continue is akin to openly telling me you lack integrity of doing what you say and saying what you do.

Nigerians are not pretending that they want a change from old rugged ways to better if not best.

It is heart wrending to understand that those who took power from wicked "PDP", has metamophosed into becoming "WICKEDNESS" themselves.

Where then is the change?

I guess you are aware that our hardship is to be heightened by 50% via VAT increase as a thank you "no thanks" gift/reward for not massively voting-in the government elect?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by kinibigdeal(m): 6:58am On Mar 21, 2019
kingkakaone:

Most of them crying have been in the game since 1999 when results were written in their offices and the margin between them and their opponents are so !ich that you begin to wonder how the votes were collated within 4hours.

Elections are now different that you can't write figures in your offices, you can't cause violence and alter results and you can't change the margin anymore. If INEC detects such, cancellation comes in and the margin is within catch-up which leads to rerun.

Don't blame them Sha, most of them had too many easy rides during the dark days of elections when oppositions are told their score before elections are concluded.

Use your head. Did Yaradua or Jonathan write result? We have gone pass that stage. GEJ tried to improve the process but PMB came to destroy it

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by GavelSlam: 7:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Skills10:

In UK voting is done manually though you can vote by post.

1 Like

Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by olagbola45(m): 7:03am On Mar 21, 2019
id911:

Buhari is a big thief, the criminal stole our mandate. We will certainly reclaim it in Court Insha Allah
Better start to believe nothing will come out from d court

Better start to know you will cry till 2023

D biggest thief is d thief dat hack into d inec server

D atrocity you guys want to commit b4 d election is postponed we know it....i don't want to unveil more of d secret cos after dis court cake alot of ur elders in pdp is going down yo jail

Bookmark dis lot of evidence to nail dem are with us and it not a joke

Saraki should watch his back

Good morning
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by Freeworldbutfre: 7:03am On Mar 21, 2019
Konki:

Stop eulogisiing failure.

"The pain of rigging" gang!

Stop spreading sugar over a rotten cake.

The election was not seen to be free and fair as you are claiming!

To you brother this is the most free and fair elections since 1999. I know the errand to write results are over.
Re: Saraki To APC: Your Victory Will Be Short-lived by olagbola45(m): 7:08am On Mar 21, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Use your head. Did Yaradua or Jonathan write result? We have gone pass that stage. GEJ tried to improve the process but PMB came to destroy it

Came to destroyed it by allowing your stupid party even win some state?

Came to destroyed it by stopping ur finished rig plan b4 d election was postponed?

Tell me what exactly did he rig? He rig election in kwara dat ur lord saraki lost?

Ur obasanjo,tambuwa,kwankwaso all fail ur lord atiku and you here telling us shit on how d election was rigged

Smh for u and ur party

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Returns As Open Market Price Of Petrol Hits ₦183 Per Litre / 2023: Club Pauses Music To Preach Peter Obi's Presidency (Video) / Katsina Residents Ask Nigerians To Forgive Buhari. Welcome Him In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.