Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji (20635 Views)

Prediction Of 2023 Presidential Election By Deji Adeyanju / Audio Conversation Of Shettima And Amosun Is Fake (Fact Checked) / Femi Falana Meets With Sowore And Deji Adeyanju (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Olulinks(m): 10:45am On Mar 21, 2019
What does Charly boy do for a living? He has no known means of lively hood, I guess, and you didn't expect him to sell out.
Dreambeat:
Charly boy really messed up.I am so disappointed in him.He has always been an 'advocate' of good governance and the voice of the masses through his songs back in the days.See what his greed has caused him.His reputation is forever damaged.He is old and experienced enough and should not have allowed Keyamo to deceive him.He probably didn't know that Keyamo gave him the money as a bait to destroy his reputation and the 'our mumu don do' movement and by extension Deji Adayanju's reputation.I support Deji on this.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Urchman200: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Deji I support you full time charly boy bleeped up ,he collected the money on behalf of the struggle but didn't let u know for whatever reasons he messed up .this is Nigeria never give on what u believe.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Urchman200: 11:01am On Mar 21, 2019
Ovidot006:
Charly boy as I like you reach you fall my hand.... so you fit stoop so low collect money from that 2 faced keyamo.... your respect level for my side just low drastically.��
Urchman200:
Deji I support you full time charly boy bleeped up ,he collected the money on behalf of the struggle but didn't let u know for whatever reasons he messed up .this is Nigeria never give on what u believe.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Deji is upset that he did not get his own cut after suffering, he is disappointed because Charlie Boy collected bribe and refuse to fight for his release.

Deji was in that scam organization to get his own 'reward' if Atiku won.

None of these jobless political jobbers are wrong. Each human being has the right to design his template and 'chop' from it.

Democracy is a scam. Nigeria is a scam designed by the powers that be, to exploit oil. When Oil is useless, una eyes go open.

You were born alone, to a free planet, and you are boxed in a zoo, regulated by Visa. Move to where you are happy being at or design your template and chop with your family and friends.

Anything outside this, you will be disappointed. The Universe does not favor the timid. You have all powers to win at the game of life. Use your brain, intelligence is read and not obvious.

Charlie Boy designed that organization to make money and enjoy his life. I see nothing wrong in his hustle.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by hammedkola(m): 11:38am On Mar 21, 2019
So Deji went there with a recorder for this purpose..I don't believe this shit mehn!
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Cityguy: 2:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmmm.......everyone has got a price. Lesson learnt.
Re: Charly Boy And Deji Adeyanju Audio Conversation Leaked By Deji by Came4apost(m): 4:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dreambeat:
Collecting money from a government spokesperson to fund a movement that opposes the government is not a wise thing to do.When the money is given to you,the government will turn around to claim you were bribed or you have a tendency to receive bribe hence discrediting your movement.The thief called Keyamo set a bait and he fell fall it.Nigerian politicians are never to be trusted.What I am saying is that he should not have collected money from any of the political parties for what ever reason because the politicians will turn around to use it for their own polical gain.They are desperate to hold on to power.This is exactly what happened here.
As I have said in my last reply .. This case you don't have to be intelligent .. You have to be wise .. If you are offered money for a movement you have to take it or else your followers will see you as a foolish person take it from me .. Fada is not being bribed for anything its a gift

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malabu: Abacha Family Replies Adoke / Solomon Dalung: APC Failed Nigerians On Security / Reps Panel Calls For ‘swift Action’ Against Losing Another Territory To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.