Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,284 members, 7,815,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow (1163 Views)

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / We Did Not Try To Overthrow Putin & Russian Army- Wagner Group Boss Speaks (Pix) / The Heaven On Earth That America Created In Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by ItuExchange(m): 4:25am On Mar 21, 2019
In what countries does the US still want "Regime Change"?

The US wants, in some way or another, a regime change in the following nations:

1. China
2. Russia
3. Iran
4. North Korea
5. Venezuela
6. Cuba
7. Syria
8. Lebanon
9. Sudan

Question of capability:

The US has the capability to cause regime change in 5,6,9 albeit at reasonable costs.

The US has the partial capability to cause regime change in 7 and 8 at huge costs, provided that Russia doesn’t interfere.

The US has limited capability to cause regime change in 3 and 4, at great, bordering on unacceptably high costs, provided Russia and China don’t interfere and provided that 3 & 4 atleast have some capability to resist the US and aren’t fragile houses of cards.

The US has no capability whatsoever in bringing “regime change” to 1 & 2.

Source: https://www.quora.com/In-what-countries-does-the-US-still-want-Regime-Change

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal
Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by Valleys(m): 4:45am On Mar 21, 2019
Don't mind America, her time will soon come to an end. Sooner than many people think.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by mysticwarrior(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2019
Op you forgot to mentioned the Japanese, that country is small but very mighty, Japan has once defeated Russia in battle, they ruled Korea for decades, conquered and occupied China during world war 2, in terms of technology the Japanese are superior, and they have a powerful military technology that could shake any nation on the surface of the earth. After the Hiroshima atomic bombing of 1945 the Americans never wanted the Japanese to rise, but the rapid growth of technological industrialization by the Japanese is a treat to the Americans.

4 Likes

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by capitalzero: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2019
mysticwarrior:
Op you forgot to mentioned the Japanese, that country is small but very mighty, Japan has once defeated Russia in battle, they ruled Korea for decades, conquered and occupied China during world war 2, in terms of technology the Japanese are superior, and they have a powerful military technology that could shake any nation on the surface of the earth. After the Hiroshima atomic bombing of 1945 the Americans never wanted the Japanese to rise, but the rapid growth of technological industrialization by the Japanese is a treat to the Americans.

Threat to the world. Japan technology is worrisome to world powers. China, Russia and north Korea cannot toy with Japan interests in Asia. Japanese army is very disciplined,loyal,and patriotic. Armies in China,Russia and north Korea are strong but lack discipline and loyalty and genuine patriotism.
Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by mysticwarrior(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2019
capitalzero:

Threat to the world. Japan technology is worrisome to world powers. China, Russia and north Korea cannot toy with Japan interests in Asia. Japanese army is very disciplined,loyal,and patriotic. Armies in China,Russia and north Korea are strong but lack discipline and loyalty and genuine patriotism.
you are very correct Japanese soldiers are the bravest I ve read about, it is almost impossible for Japanese soldiers to surrender, they always uphold the spirit of "Bushido" (they way of the samurai/warrior) they believe that it is better to die with honour while fighting than to live with shame and called a coward as a defeated/ captured soldier. During the battle of Okinawa, Saipan and Iwo jima the Japanese solders who had been surrounded, outnumbered, outgunned and ran out of munitions, were seen charging into enemies machine gun fire as a form of suicide, while others directly took their own lives to avoid being captured.
Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by capitalzero: 10:30am On Mar 22, 2019
mysticwarrior:
you are very correct Japanese soldiers are the bravest I ve read about, it is almost impossible for Japanese soldiers to surrender, they always uphold the spirit of "Bushido" (they way of the samurai/warrior) they believe that it is better to die with honour while fighting than to live with shame and called a coward as a defeated/ captured soldier. During the battle of Okinawa, Saipan and Iwo jima the Japanese solders who had been surrounded, outnumbered, outgunned and ran out of munitions, were seen charging into enemies machine gun fire as a form of suicide, while others directly took their own lives to avoid being captured.
Nice contributions!!
Are u a soldier or historian?

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by mysticwarrior(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2019
capitalzero:

Nice contributions!!
Are u a soldier or historian?
I actually started reading about history and antiquity when i was 12, i began with ancient Egyptian dynastic sucessions and civilization, and i fell in love with military history after reading about Alexander the great who was the king of Macedonia, I went further to read about the Persian empire, Assyrians/Babylonian warfares, Greek history from Sparta to Athens, and Corinth. The Roman empire also inspired me, Hannibal one of the greatest military tactician was one of my favorite, Attila, Napoleon, Genghis khan and the mogol empire, the han dynasty of China, the Indian wars of America, the Aztec empire of Mexico, the Incas of Peru, the ottoman empire of Turkey, Timbuktu of Mali, the Benin empire, the Oyo empire, the Bornu empire and the kwararafa empires of Nigeria. Studying political science at the university increase my quest for more knowledge on international political affairs/ international relations, and I stated reading about political ideologies and treaties of Europe, and also read about wars, the Russian-Japanese war of 1904, the first world war 1914, the Armenian genocide of 1915, Russian revolution 1917, the creation of the USSR, the second world war, the Korean wars, the Vietnam war, the soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the cold war, the fall of the Berlin wall, the collapse of the soviet union, the jugoslav war of succession, the Nigeria civil war, Farc rebels of Colombia, the first golf war, the american invasion of Iraq, the rise and fall of my main man Gadaffi of Libya, the Liberian civil war, the Sierra loenian war, the Syrian war, Isil and boko haram insurgency and so many others. I love anything history, history makes us to find solution to present situations and predict the future by judging from what has happened in the past, it is very important in our daily live.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by BizLifeE: 3:56am On Mar 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I actually started reading about history and antiquity when i was 12, i began with ancient Egyptian dynastic sucessions and civilization, and i fell in love with military history after reading about Alexander the great who was the king of Macedonia, I went further to read about the Persian empire, Assyrians/Babylonian warfares, Greek history from Sparta to Athens, and Corinth. The Roman empire also inspired me, Hannibal one of the greatest military tactician was one of my favorite, Attila, Napoleon, Genghis khan and the mogol empire, the han dynasty of China, the Indian wars of America, the Aztec empire of Mexico, the Incas of Peru, the ottoman empire of Turkey, Timbuktu of Mali, the Benin empire, the Oyo empire, the Bornu empire and the kwararafa empires of Nigeria. Studying political science at the university increase my quest for more knowledge on international political affairs/ international relations, and I stated reading about political ideologies and treaties of Europe, and also read about wars, the Russian-Japanese war of 1904, the first world war 1914, the Armenian genocide of 1915, Russian revolution 1917, the creation of the USSR, the second world war, the Korean wars, the Vietnam war, the soviet invasion of Afghanistan, the cold war, the fall of the Berlin wall, the collapse of the soviet union, the jugoslav war of succession, the Nigeria civil war, Farc rebels of Colombia, the first golf war, the american invasion of Iraq, the rise and fall of my main man Gadaffi of Libya, the Liberian civil war, the Sierra loenian war, the Syrian war, Isil and boko haram insurgency and so many others. I love anything history, history makes us to find solution to present situations and predict the future by judging from what has happened in the past, it is very important in our daily live.

It shows you read a lot. no wonder you're so knowledgeable.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by bjnice(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
mysticwarrior:

Obviously u are verse, which University did you finish from. If you don't mind, can we exchange ideas for issue relating to politics and history.
Here is my contact, truetalk087@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by mysticwarrior(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
bjnice:

Obviously u are verse, which University did you finish from. If you don't mind, can we exchange ideas for issue relating to politics and history.
Here is my contact, truetalk087@gmail.com
am also looking for someone to share political and historical ideas, I will email you.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by ambs50: 11:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
mysticwarrior:

You be living encyclopedia... Thumbs up bro

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by budaatum: 5:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by mysticwarrior(m): 8:02am On Mar 26, 2019
budaatum:
History of China free podcast

Episode 1 download 26MB
Chinese history was plagued by dynastic warfare and dynastic conquests, the shang, the ming, the Xia, the Qin, and the almighty Han dynasty. there is one very huge significant factor about Chinese history, why and how the great wall of China was built by the Ming emperor shi Huang ti, the great wall of China which stretches for more than 13000 miles is the only man made structure that could be seen outside the surface of the earth, pls go and read about the "Art of war" by sun Tzu, the internet won't give you full details look for the book, it is very interesting.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by peacefull(f): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
mysticwarrior:

I have spoken with some elderly who had experience war.

One of them talked about when he was prisoner of war. He said when he got know he will see Japanese who is not same situation after for a while.
He was afraid and shame to meet. Because he was prisoner of war and still alive. When He met Japanese who is a woman, he was really nervous and ready to insult.

But that woman said "Gokurou sama deshita" (I'm sorry, I don't know how to say English. But I think maybe Thank you for your work.)
She was bow deeply to show respect him. Nobody blame or insult him. I couldn't hear his story without tear.

I'm sorry for my English.
Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by mysticwarrior(m): 11:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
peacefull:

I have spoken with some elderly who had experience war.

One of them talked about when he was prisoner of war. He said when he got know he will see Japanese who is not same situation after for a while.
He was afraid and shame to meet. Because he was prisoner of war and still alive. When He met Japanese who is a woman, he was really nervous and ready to insult.

But that woman said "Gokurou sama deshita" (I'm sorry, I don't know how to say English. But I think maybe "Thank you for your work"wink.
She was bow deeply to show respect him. Nobody blame or insult him. I couldn't hear his story without tear.

I'm sorry for my English.
I understand that you are a Japanese woman, and I will never judge you negatively for your written English skills, the Japanese prisoner of war you talked about was expecting to be shamed because according to "Bushido" he had violated the warrior code of conduct by letting himself to be captured, families of prisoners of war face shame and disgrace in Japan. please go and read about Hiroo Onoda, he was a japanese soldier who fought bravely in the phillipines during the second world war, even after the war was over he refused to surrender, he continued hiding and fighting for many years, before the war Onoda's mother gave him a dagger, for him to use it to kill himself to avoid being captured alive, defeat and surrender are unacceptable in Japan.
Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by peacefull(f): 4:26am On Apr 09, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I understand that you are a Japanese woman, and I will never judge you negatively for your written English skills, the Japanese prisoner of war you talked about was expecting to be shamed because according to "Bushido" he had violated the warrior code of conduct by letting himself to be captured, families of prisoners of war face shame and disgrace in Japan. please go and read about Hiroo Onoda, he was a japanese soldier who fought bravely in the phillipines during the second world war, even after the war was over he refused to surrender, he continued hiding and fighting for many years, before the war Onoda's mother gave him a dagger, for him to use it to kill himself to avoid being captured alive, defeat and surrender are unacceptable in Japan.

Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you!
I'm really sorry for my poor English.

I know Hiroo Onoda story.
He never believe until when his boss came and told him war is finished and Japan is lost.

I don't know Bushido.
I just know that choose die was teachings. But Mr, Onoda's army school taught him never surrender and not die. Even when will be alone, not die, never surrender. That's why Mr, Onoda never choose die. He gave back dagger for his mom when he came back Japan. His war finished 1974.

That elderly who I have spoken, prisoner of war by Russia. Another elderly came back from Siberia, another elderly came back from Manchuria when he was small kid. I have spoken with many elderly who had war experience. Some peoples have dementia. But all of them still remember well about war. They talked about how they survived. Some peoples were kids. Some peoples were soldiers.
If talk about don't wanna fight, don't wanna go to battlefield etc, It was crime. They couldn't say that.
They know how much Peace is important.

That prisoner of war elderly even talked about one young Russian soldier who couldn't go back to Russia for his old mom. That young soldier wished go back to Russia when war is finished. His mom is already old and alone. But He could go back there after 10years. So elderly said victory for war even can't make happy for soldiers.
Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by mysticwarrior(m): 8:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
peacefull:

Thank you so much. I'm appreciate you!
I'm really sorry for my poor English.

I know Hiroo Onoda story.
He never believe until when his boss came and told him war is finished and Japan is lost.

I don't know Bushido.
I just know that choose die was teachings. But Mr, Onoda's army school taught him never surrender and not die. Even when will be alone, not die, never surrender. That's why Mr, Onoda never choose die. He gave back dagger for his mom when he came back Japan. His war finished 1974.

That elderly who I have spoken, prisoner of war by Russia. Another elderly came back from Siberia, another elderly came back from Manchuria when he was small kid. I have spoken with many elderly who had war experience. Some peoples have dementia. But all of them still remember well about war. They talked about how they survived. Some peoples were kids. Some peoples were soldiers.
If talk about don't wanna fight, don't wanna go to battlefield etc, It was crime. They couldn't say that.
They know how much Peace is important.

That prisoner of war elderly even talked about one young Russian soldier who couldn't go back to Russia for his old mom. That young soldier wished go back to Russia when war is finished. His mom is already old and alone. But He could go back there after 10years. So elderly said victory for war even can't make happy for soldiers.
I really appreciate and found your writeup interesting, I was deeply moved when I read about Onoda, he was loyal to the emperor and maintained order from his superior even when he was a lone fighter, he is a patriotic hero who would always be used as an example in Japanese military history, I have read some interesting articles on Japanese History, right from the Samurai days of the Tokugawa lord, to the Mogol invassion of Japan, and how the Japanese samurai holding Katanas defeated the Mongols with the help of the Kamikaze winds, how the Japanese army was feared throughout south East Asia during the second world war, I also read the Japnese occupation of China i dont know how Japan was able to do that considering that China is far larger then japan in terms of size and population. I read about emperor Hirohito who was an emperor seen as a God, hideki Tojo, the Tokyo Bombing, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing. One thing I love about the Japanese apart from their bravery is the sound of their names, you hear names like Yamashita, Kuribayashi, Kobayashi, koyomanda, shamanda, kawaguchi, Kawasaki, Honda, Nonda, Suzuki and so many others.
Re: These Are The Countries That America Wishes To Overthrow by peacefull(f): 4:40am On Apr 10, 2019
mysticwarrior:
I really appreciate and found your writeup interesting, I was deeply moved when I read about Onoda, he was loyal to the emperor and maintained order from his superior even when he was a lone fighter, he is a patriotic hero who would always be used as an example in Japanese military history, I have read some interesting articles on Japanese History, right from the Samurai days of the Tokugawa lord, to the Mogol invassion of Japan, and how the Japanese samurai holding Katanas defeated the Mongols with the help of the Kamikaze winds, how the Japanese army was feared throughout south East Asia during the second world war, I also read the Japnese occupation of China i dont know how Japan was able to do that considering that China is far larger then japan in terms of size and population. I read about emperor Hirohito who was an emperor seen as a God, hideki Tojo, the Tokyo Bombing, the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombing. One thing I love about the Japanese apart from their bravery is the sound of their names, you hear names like Yamashita, Kuribayashi, Kobayashi, koyomanda, shamanda, kawaguchi, Kawasaki, Honda, Nonda, Suzuki and so many others.

Thank you so much!! I'm really appreciate you.

I was very surprised when I knew Mr, Onoda story. He was not alone at first and Japan thought they are already died. But one of them surrendered. Then Japan knew they are still alive. I think Mr, Onoda is very strong and smart man. He knows how to survived and he was very faithful to teachings of his school.

Wow cheesy
You know Japanese histories very well. More than me! I don't know why I can't have interest about something like Tokugawa history embarassed

Have you read about Emperor Hirohito went to see Macarthur story? Emperor Hirohito and Macarthur saved Japanese life.

When I heard elderly talk about second world war, some elderly talked about American soldiers. But not bad story. They talked about how some American soldiers kind for them. They gave them chocolatae, candy etc. They were kids and how much yummy their snacks for them.

One of them remembered bombing of Tokyo. She said sky was bright red and saw it with her mom. Not hit her place. But she had to move and run away. She was kid. So she said she was scary. But she also thought that bright red sky was beautiful in her mind and watched it.

Some elderly who was soldiers said war is alive or dead. I didn't hear they talk about hate America. They said both of them were dead or alive.
One another elderly woman said she knew Japan can't win America. I was really surprised when I heard that. She said how can Japan win America? They had strong weapon than Japan. Because she had training with a bamboo spear. So she wondered how can win with kind of weapon and she really wished for finish war quickly in her mind. But she also knew she can't say that. Because it was crime.

About Japan and China. Yes, China is very large than Japan. I don't know why China used ODA from Japan till last year when Japan decided stop it

You like Japanese name? Some names are common, but some names I never hear before what you wrote. Japanese have many many names. Some names are very unique, some names are very difficult to read etc.

(1) (Reply)

USA Hijacks N95 Masks That Germany Purchased From China / Breaking News! - Us Election Update. / Nelson Mandela's House Abandoned After Family Failed To Pay Bills For It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.