Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,955 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo (39160 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / Chinasa Pauline Agbata: Killer of female UNIZIK student, arrested / Unclad Lady Found Dead Near A Market In Kaduna State (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by PrettyCrystal: 9:37am On Mar 21, 2019
According to reports, a 300 level student of Linguistic Department in Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka (UNIZIK), was found dead in front of commissioners quarters in the capital city of Anambra state.

This was revealed by the Students Union Government (SUG) vice president of the institution, Cynthia Uwah, who disclosed the female student identified as Pauline was found dead early this morning and has been taken to the mortuary by the chief security officer of the school.

The SUG VP has urged the students to exempt themselves from night movements and stay vigilant for their own safety.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/300-level-unizik-student-found-dead-near-commissioners-quarters-in-anambra.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by BrainEya(m): 9:42am On Mar 21, 2019
We don't need tis on front page..

Don't paint next level with death thread..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by Flirtyjane(f): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
rip to the dead. hope the commissioners leaving there will be investigated

4 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by LuciferSinless: 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Her pant is missing.

The commissioner must be arrested with immediate effect!
I know even without verifying that he must be an APC card-holding member.

*spits angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by AutoSpaNg: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2019
You can clearly see that society seems to have lost it track. we are now tilting towards savagery, anarchy and this is going to have very strong consequences.

Those of you living in Abuja, FCT Are you tired of endless spending at the mechanic yet all you get is disappointments, are you tired of all those exhorbitant repair bills without corresponding outcomes? then you should visit Auto Spa, Abuja. A technology enabled vehicle repair workshop. for your computerized diagnostic check followed by a comprehensive manual diagnostics procedure that would figure out anything at all that is wrong with your vehicle.
Now the beauty of our service is that after the diagnostics we recommend actions that must be taken to put the vehicle in order, If you run any of the repairs in our workshop we will return the money you paid for diagnostics back to you in full. We are located at close to Next Cash n Carry Abuja Call Mr Fix it now: 08189742614

8 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by jeff1607(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
BrainEya:
We don't need tis on front page..
Don't paint next level with death thread..

like seriously?
Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by SweetBuns(f): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Her pant is missing.

*spits angry
Not even a word of sympathy came out of your mouth. A lady, mother and sister died yet all you had to talk about was pant and APC. God forgive you

TO BE A LADY IN NIGERIA NOWADAYS IS NOT EASY

17 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by Chinashopping84: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
rip
Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Ije abali ajoka.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by blaqhat: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2019
Rip

1 Like

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by frankblinkz(m): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2019
RIP .....I don't know the cause of ur death,can't judge you. Rest on dear

4 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by oddsmaster(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
so sad

1 Like

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by anyimontana(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Commissioners don use am,dump am
Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by IbrahimDamola: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2019
Female students must be very careful. This is why I make sure my sister doesn't lack anything and monitor her studies while she is school. She can be stubborn sometimes but I make sure I do my best to monitor her, and even pay unannounced visits to her school despite her protests. Make temptation no go put person for trouble bikonu!

I will continue until she graduates and get a good job and get married. Na that time my mind go rest for her case.

She hates my method, but will understand one day. I no get strength for 'kobalization' abeg.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by OhiOfIhima: 11:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Commissioners, God is watching you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by jericco1(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Her pant is missing.

*spits angry

don't be dumb please. it is a dead person we are talking about here angry

1 Like

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by gozzlin: 11:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Flirtyjane:
rip to the dead. hope the commissioners leaving there will be investigated

It's 'living' not 'leaving'. sad

5 Likes

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by sparkle6(m): 11:25am On Mar 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Female students must be very careful. This is why I make sure my sister doesn't lack anything and monitor her studies while she is school. She can be stubborn sometimes but I make sure I do my best to monitor her, and even pay unannounced visits to her school despite her protests. Make temptation no go put person for trouble.

She hates imy method, but will understand one day. I no get strength for 'kobalization'.
Bro She would still get someone to straff. You cant protect her forever in school.
Infact she is straffing a dude right now but you dont know.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by Truefaith: 11:26am On Mar 21, 2019
DAY BY DAY, ETERNITY BECKONS ON EACH OF US

But we are confronted by deception of Biblical proportion.

The God of the universe warns against observing times in the following verse of the Bible:

Leviticus 19:26
Ye shall not eat any thing with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantment, nor observe times.

Mr William Kumuyi teaches people to observe midnight as the time when miracles should be expected in his sermon in the following article:

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/william-kumuyi-teacher-of-falsehood/

Between the Author of the Bible and Mr Kumuyi, who do you think we should believe?

Pentecostalism is witchcraft. The best of the Pentecostals is still a witch.
Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by cursedAbiola(f): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2019
IbrahimDamola:
Female students must be very careful. This is why I make sure my sister doesn't lack anything and monitor her studies while she is school. She can be stubborn sometimes but I make sure I do my best to monitor her, and even pay unannounced visits to her school despite her protests. Make temptation no go put person for trouble.
I will continue until she graduates and get a good job and get married. Na that time my mind go rest for her case.

She hates my method, but will understand one day. I no get strength for 'kobalization' abeg.
you are blessed
she'll understand what you're doing for her one day

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
Her pant is missing.

*spits angry

How you take know say pant dey miss?

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by jaxxy(m): 11:34am On Mar 21, 2019
This is hideous. I hope the perpetrators are caught and brought to book.

1 Like

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by NigeriaBam: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2019
God help us...

1 Like

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by wisdomkid: 11:39am On Mar 21, 2019
RIP

1 Like

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by IbrahimDamola: 11:40am On Mar 21, 2019
sparkle6:

Bro She would still get someone to straff. You cant protect her forever in school.
Infact she is straffing a dude right now but you dont know.

The most important thing is that her GPA is currently on first class 4.71 in 200L, and the people who give me report about her says she minds her business and has no time for rubbish.
That is satisfying for me and I'll keep up the tempo, while still encouraging her to do more.

I'll open for her any business of her choice and pay her a 100k pocket money for 1 year, if she maintains that 1st class GPA till her finals. So I promised, So help me God.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by toolate2fail(m): 11:44am On Mar 21, 2019
Get up to 2million naira to fix that need with minimal documentation with in Abuja click this link to Apply. https://forms.zohopublic.com/regent1/form/RegentMicrofinafinaceBankLtd/formperma/V4Vcff1jhA95Ftkp3ZDtoTycXJ9DiKstBb90i3U65uk
Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by onmyowncj: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2019
This is the 3rd of such bad news from awka in the past two months,awka has been relatively peaceful for a couple of years now,what is happening?someone must have noticed or seen this bad happening,pls don't be afraid of being accused falsely,come out and let the world know what happened to this lady,it would serve as a deterrent to future occurrence,who knows you could save ur own loved ones
Re: Female UNIZIK Student Found Dead Near Commissioners Quarters In Anambra. Photo by skyfather09(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
wasted years..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Legged Thief Caught In Lagos, Inside Ceiling At A Shopping Complex / Ghanaian Lab Attendant Caught Selling Pregnant Women's Blood To Ritualists (Pic) / Man With Suspicious Bag Burnt In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.