Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion (39567 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / Fulani Lady Thanks Buhari, While Brandishing Her Newly Acquired AK47 Rifle / Nigerian Lady Thanks God For Saving Her From An Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by tstx(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
In all situation thank the Lord

See my signature
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by megareal: 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
"In everything g give thanks". This one is taking that scripture literally to the detriment of her stuuupid life.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Sultty(m): 12:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hoes everywhere sad
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by mathew2oa(m): 12:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
This life sef, this one dey thank God for committing murder. I just weak, kill me.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Macon1212: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
She is deluded she needs to thank Satan.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jessyjack:
Jesus Christ!!! girls like this makes me scared of having a girl child..... if only this mumu knows that the internet never forgets....
y'all are the same. You're still a hoe if not I won't be seeing your profile on inmessage
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Lexusgs430: 12:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Putting God and abortion, in the same statement...... Says more about her religious standards........
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by HomeOfMe(f): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
itspzpics:
This nigerian slay queen on facebook posted on her timeline recently thanking God for successful abortion.

Guys is she OK ? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-slay-queen-thank-god-for-successful-abortion/

I don't understand. Most she post it on Facebook? What kind of dumb person is this? What a wasted sperm.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by lukhas(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Jessyjack post=76850269]Jesus Christ!!! girls like this makes me scared of having a girl child..... if only this mumu knows that the internet never forgets....[/quot
[color=#550000][/color]true talk..... swear!!!!!
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Hotzone(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Human beings self....but been wierd is part of expression.....unleashing ur hidden secrets seems comforting mostly

Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by 1miccza: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
MaiGemu:
U won't understand what she would've passed through with the pregnancy; people calling her names, church sending her back home. The worst is girls that might have aborted countless times discriminating her cos her 's was public.

What she went through after the abortion.
She could've died... All she needed now it's counsel.

All she should have done is keep quiet . This would haunt her if she becomes a known figure in the nearest future
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Imstrong2(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
sad

Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Jesuslvzme(m): 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
I week...
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Every typical negroe's dream wife.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by lukhas(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
she must be crazy fir that yeye talk.... if she no get pickin in future now.. she go dey talk say na the work of the witch in deir family.... mtcheeeeewww
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by HomeOfMe(f): 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
MaiGemu:
U won't understand what she would've passed through with the pregnancy; people calling her names, church sending her back home. The worst is girls that might have aborted countless times discriminating her cos her 's was public.

What's the business of the internet with what she went through,does she not have a family? Both single and married women undergo abortions of unwanted pregnancies every minute all over the world.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Legendguru: 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
after sinful act. God forgive you
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Realadey(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
This must be a stupid girl for calling the name of God in your stupid murdering act.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Dredgemaster(m): 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
MaiGemu:

. And I think you're the only one qualified to counsel her, since you're the only one who's foolish enough to understand her foolish ranting
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Mizik(m): 12:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Putting God and abortion, in the same statement...... Says more about her religious standards........
A lot of religious people are Hypocrites
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by fortune1968: 12:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Where are the society moral codes ? How are they've killed ?
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by asawanathegreat(m): 12:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
God is very patient I swear. If man na God, I for don strike this girl since.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by EmpressT(f): 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmm, I will strongly advice young girls who are practising pre marital sex to STOP and ZIP-UP! Abortion is Never a safe step to take. It is 50-50, either you live or die. I wish I could tell my story here to a group of ladies who are in a relationship or the other way.

Like I said, Abortion is NEVER safe for any girl.
Stay safe, be happy always, don't allow someone to push you beyond your limits. And don't force people to do your bidding, you will regret it sooner.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Lexusgs430: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mizik:
A lot of religious people are Hypocrites

I would go a step and add a %..... 89%............
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Lexusgs430: 12:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
EmpressT:
Hmmmm, I will strongly advice young girls who are practising pre marital sex to STOP and ZIP-UP! Abortion is Never a safe step to take. It is 50-50, either you live or die. I wish I could tell my story here to a group of ladies who are in a relationship or the other way.

Like I said, Abortion is NEVER safe for any girl.
Stay safe, be happy always, don't allow someone to push you beyond your limits. And don't force people to do your bidding, you will regret it sooner.

Share your story...... Might be an experience for some.....
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by ofuonyebi: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yes, she should also thank the devil...that, she just got a FREE TICKET to HELL FIRE..if she refused to repent of this sin of MURDER!
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by SilasOnwe: 12:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oh Lord have mercy. People no longer feel ashamed of evil
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by OnyesomJ(m): 12:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
This one na Attention seeker

See her Face. Like my Dog � Ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Avoid Getting Into Trouble With Cultists / Two Ladies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Lagos (Video) / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.