Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,248 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:04 PM

Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion (39558 Views)

07/07 - Nairalander Thanks God For Life After Escaping Death A Year Ago. / Fulani Lady Thanks Buhari, While Brandishing Her Newly Acquired AK47 Rifle / Nigerian Lady Thanks God For Saving Her From An Accident (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by dominique(f): 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
What if it's a fake account created to smear the girl's reputation?
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by micah04: 12:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
I opened this thread, saw the face, then wore condoms on my fingers before I commented because I don't even want to hear any story.
With these oloshos, anything can happen.

*spits angry

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....You funny scatter
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Bobnotrouble: 12:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Atleast she's being truthful!
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by updatedws: 12:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
The world we live in

meanwhile,

Do you plan o pursuing a master's degree abroad?

get fully funded scholarships to help you study anywhere in the world

visit: www.westernscholars.com
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by tillaman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
This world is getting colder I swear and she sounded so cool about it chai what happened to condoms or pills
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by alfredfrddy(m): 12:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
MaiGemu:
U won't understand what she would've passed through with the pregnancy; people calling her names, church sending her back home. The worst is girls that might have aborted countless times discriminating her cos her 's was public.

What she went through after the abortion.
She could've died... All she needed now it's counsel.
We know she's not the first to abort but must she make it public? Is it something to be proud of or to brag about?
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by onmyowncj: 1:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Few persons are reasonable this days,was going through comments here nobody think out of what is presented,every body just agreed to this post and was crucifying,SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE HAD ACCESS TO THIS LADY'S FACEBOOK PAGE AND POSTED THIS COMMENT AS THOUGH SHE IS THE ONE WRITING ,pls lets not be too fast to criticize OR DOCTOR MAY HAVE TOLD HER THAT SHE CAN'T MAKE IT WITH THE PREGNANCY,which do u ppl prefer,that she die or remove the pregnancy? This world is presently too complicated,lets not judge when we don't have the whole fact
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by okwusdidi: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
A society the cannot defend it's weakest and most vulnerable members, is a society set for ruins. A society at war with its weakest and most vulnerable members, is a society at war with itself. I blame society for this.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by simplesearch: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
When you are not normal everything that comes out of you will simply be abnormal; whether in words, actions or deeds.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by goat22: 1:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
nzeobi:
if you off her cloths now the type of strech marks you will see ehn, two days you never eat.

if sh1t is water water and get worm wey dey rotten inside wetin be the Cause?
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by noisy45(m): 1:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
If some parents discover what there daughters are doing on social media they would use them as burnt offering in church

1 Like

Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Othniel596: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
And you are still thanking God
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by vetrovialMan(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
LuciferSinless:
I opened this thread, saw the face, then wore condoms on my fingers before I commented because I don't even want to hear any story.
With these oloshos, anything can happen.

grin

*spits angry
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Icon79(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
She was only looking for attention. Some people can do ANYTHING, to get 5 mins of attention online. There was probably no abortion in the first place, just want people to notice her.

We call 'em attention olosho grin

O pari

Jessyjack:
Jesus Christ!!! girls like this makes me scared of having a girl child..... if only this mumu knows that the internet never forgets....
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by holluphemydavid(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jessyjack:
Jesus Christ!!! girls like this makes me scared of having a girl child..... if only this mumu knows that the internet never forgets....
I swear enh
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Omo9ja147(m): 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Davash222:
She got a 'drugish' face. She's definitely high on something.
.. possibly high on gbana
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by MChaze25(m): 1:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Brain not plugged to senses
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
wow, every young Nigerian girls dream.
they should make her the baby killer ambassador to Nigeria.
Check out the number of likes she got.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by ucjoel: 2:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
c how her face dy like condemn soap, well na she nd God get talk.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by lionesskadosh(f): 2:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
Chai, may God have mercy on you
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Ajoboss(m): 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jessyjack:
d north also,dey don't forget
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Adewale1603(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Hello Thunder, are you busy??
Am a little busy, just give me like 20minutes
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by jaylexy360(m): 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
itspzpics:
This nigerian slay queen on facebook posted on her timeline recently thanking God for successful abortion.

Guys is she OK ? See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-slay-queen-thank-god-for-successful-abortion/

itspzpics:
This nigerian slay queen on facebook posted on her timeline recently thanking God for successful abortion.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/nigerian-slay-queen-thank-god-for-successful-abortion/

itspzpics:

later after marriage and she's unable to concieve again, one pastor somewhere will come and be deceiving her that its her mother no knowing that she is the cause of her own predicament. akpaamu!.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by wisdomkid: 2:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
I am tired
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by tokewale: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
Today she is thanking God for successful abortion
Tomorrow she will be begging that same God for the fruit of the labour, may God save us from this ladies
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Nobody: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jessyjack:
the mod that banned me cos of ishilove, your reward would soon fire you like thunder.
I hope pocochant can read what this girl wrote on internet
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by badostic: 3:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
MaiGemu:
U won't understand what she would've passed through with the pregnancy; people calling her names, church sending her back home. The worst is girls that might have aborted countless times discriminating her cos her 's was public.

What she went through after the abortion.
She could've died... All she needed now it's counsel.

Sure, my girl friend also had her own 2 weeks ago, friends it wasn't a joke.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Ishilove: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
She looks used and washed up, and high on cheap crack.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by Ishilove: 3:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
badostic:

Sure, my girl friend also had her own 2 weeks ago, friends it wasn't a joke.
Gold Circle condom is 100 naira
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by 1miccza: 4:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ishilove:
She looks used and washed up, and high on cheap crack.

She sure looks like a junkie
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
You should b thankful to d doctors.
Re: Lady Thanks God For A Successful Abortion by tbibuzz(m): 5:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
nzeobi:
if you off her cloths now the type of strech marks you will see ehn, two days you never eat.
guy which level na ?now wey I just wan eat

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Kill Kidnappers In A Forest In Ikom, Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Dr. Deji Adejobi - An OAU-Ife Lecturer - Shot Dead By Suspected Assassins / Two Ladies Fighting Over Boyfriend In Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.