Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 AM

Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government (9835 Views)

Traders Celebrating After Receiving Trader Moni In Ibadan (Photos) / Osinbajo Launches Trader Moni In Calabar (Photos) / Trader Moni: Two Million Nigerians To Get Collateral Free Loans In Buhari's Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by 247naijamedia: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
The presidency has said Trader Moni, a scheme to provide small funds for petty traders in Nigeria, is still on, and would reach 10 million petty traders in the country.

Laolu Akande, a senior special assistant to Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, made this disclosure late Wednesday, saying the government has continued giving the loans since the All Progressives Congress (APC) won the elections.

The presidency and the APC have been accused of buying votes under the guise of Trader Moni, and since winning the election, the scheme had been suspended.

But Akande said this is not the case, stating that 30,000 new traders have benefitted from the funds since the conclusion of the election.

“Trader Moni, the interest/collateral free N10,000 loans for petty traders is on course. Ignore reports to the contrary,” Akande said.

“In fact since after the elections, about 30,000 new loans have been given across ten states. Also since traders have started repaying, N15,000 disbursements have also commenced to petty traders in Lagos, Borno, Ogun & Oyo States.

“Recall that with Trader Moni once the initial N10,000 is repaid, the trader gets another N15,000, and then N20,000 up until about N100,000 loan.

“The Buhari administration is committed to this scheme and in the Next Level Implementation ten million Nigerian petty traders would benefit, i.e. a significant increase from the initially planned two million beneficiaries. And this is for all the 36 States and the FCT.”

The vice-president, who took the scheme to major markets across the nation before the elections, has since stopped the nationwide travel since the conclusion of the elections.

Trader Moni is an Empowerment Scheme of the Federal Government created specifically for petty traders and artisans across Nigeria.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Trader-Moni-Still-On-To-Reach-10-Million-Traders-Federal-Government.html?m=1

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Opinionated: 12:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Okay.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by 247naijamedia: 12:24pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by isahsalee: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
ok
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
If i were Osibanjo, i will make sure i don't share these money in the south east. Let's see how their petty traders will cope without such loans since they love to hate APC.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Funny Country

6 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Oblitz(m): 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Na lie jor! grin

Check my signature.......... cool

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by morikee: 1:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
#1 effect of fake news

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Amuocha: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fake, scam , show budgetary allocation embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Lexusgs430: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
VP must be seen physically disbursing funds.........

13 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Patdedon(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by tstx(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
The plethora of contradictory news wey dey grace Nairaland Frontpage this days eh... It's appalling..

See my signature

3 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by COvo(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
You waited until people complained about it to give a response. This government is DEAD

6 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by resosdigital(m): 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
but since the election no more market to market disbursement. makes us begin to wonder.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by slawomir: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:
If i were Osibanjo, i will make sure i don't share these money in the south east. Let's see how their petty traders will cope without such loans since they love to hate APC.

Mumu

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by wonlasewonimi: 1:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nobody is saying its not on but why is the errand boy not going around the market to disburse it any longer?

13 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Olawalesmarter(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wailers it is time to Wail cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Jesuslvzme(m): 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
OK ooo
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Maket: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
Yes, it is.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by MZEE01: 1:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
ok
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by wakes: 1:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by jericco1(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
something you guys have suspended! all for the polity
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by dredd23: 1:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Very Good
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Magfayo: 1:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
How were these new 30,000 trader's given �? Inside the villa I guess. How many have repaid and gotten a higher amount. Keep fooling yourself. You did vote buying and stopped when mission was accomplished.

1 Like

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Purej: 1:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Osinbajo where is my own trader's money grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Then send Osibaba to continue.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Gdyxaqvv: 1:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Naso

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by Olajah81: 1:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ejimagifty:

One big Stout for diz man

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by pacificom: 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
There is a serious poverty looming in the four corners of this country presently. Nigerians have courageously voted Pre Buhari with empty stomach in the last election. The N10k trader money alone cannot solve the crisis in nigeria and neither can it build majority middle class target among citizens. I am sure that almost 80% poor citizens can sufficiently vote out APC if nothing tangible is done in next 4 yrs about Nigerian economic situation.
Re: Trader Moni Still On, To Reach 10 Million Traders - Federal Government by netpro(m): 1:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria is heading to the Next Level.

Criminals and touts can spending the rest of their lives in Court. grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Sends His Easter Message To Christians (full Text) / Wike Appeals To Supreme Court To Give Accelerated Hearing To VAT Case / Photos From 5th PEBEC Award Attended By VP Osinbajo At The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.