Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud (2422 Views)

Peter Obi's Witness Stopped By INEC, Tinubu APC As Clear Evidence Appears In Tri / Dogara Criticizes Northern Elites For Not Scrutinizing Buhari Like Jonathan / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by SillyMods: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
It saddens me to ever imagine that some Nigerian politicians take a lot of the youths for a ride. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and PDP recently claimed that they won the recently concluded presidential election according to what's contained in a supposed INEC Sever. People given to emotions quickly latched unto the claim and started celebrating a hopeless hope on the basis of such bogus claim. While we are not the courts nor lawyers, we can do very simple deductions and analysis to determine if the claim by ATiku and PDP makes any sense. So, let's quickly scrutinize their claim:

1. In 33 states on the result released by Premium Times (as given to the media house by Atiku/PDP), the total sum of votes given to APC and PDP are exactly equal to the total number of accredited voters! How can this be correct when we know that there must have been invalid votes, other parties including AAC, YPP, GNRP actually received some percentage of the total votes cast in the same election? Where are all these votes in Atiku's/PDP's tally or result? At least we know that Sowore won his polling units and scored some votes across the country, where are they in their result?

2. In some states such as Abia and Bauchi, the sum of votes Atiku/PDP are claiming to have been scored by APC and PDP alone are more than the sum of accredited voters for the same election! In Abia, they claim that 853,050 voter were accredited to vote but the total votes given to APC (198,391) and PDP (664,659) equal to 863,050 votes which is 10,000 votes more than number of accredited voter. In Bauchi, accredited voters are 1,041,418 and total votes given to APC and PDP equal 1,041,705! Make una reason am please?

3. In the final analysis, total accredited voters according to Atiku/PDP was 35,098,162 including those accredited for Rivers state. however, in the result being flaunted around by Atiku/PDP, there was no votes for APC and PDP (they claimed that result has not been uploaded in INEC server). The absurdity here is that the sum of total votes alleged to have been scored by APC (16,741,430) and that of PDP (18,356,732) equal the exact figure accredited for the election at 35,098,162! So, what will happen once the votes of Rivers state are added to this total votes scored? Your guess is as good as mine. This is an error that a JSS student will deserve flogging for.

It is very clear that Atiku and PDP are engaged on a strategy to keep their supporters busy (and unfortunately the rest of us) for a reasonable length of time by attempting to discredit the election they lost very clearly.

One thing in life is that, to sustain a lie, you may need 10 more lies. Atiku is a sore loser and the earlier his supporters realized it, the better for their sanity.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by Nobody: 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
aah baba na let him be. Shey he has money? In as much as going to court is the right thing to do, atiku wont stand a chance cause he is doing everything wrongly. All buharis lawyers needs to do is to refer the court the electoral act anytime atiku's lawyers makes a case. In fact there is no mandate to claim because atiku didnt win the election.

1 Like

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by SillyMods: 1:04pm On Mar 21, 2019
Mod, don't mind my moniker, please take this to fp.

1 Like

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by tourplanet84: 10:25am On Mar 31, 2019
This matter is very simple. Get an expert in database forensic auditing to audit the servers of inec and we will all see the real winner.

So far inec has been very quiet and that tells u that there is a problem. You can not conceal the truth which had been seen by more that 1 person forever. We are in a digital age were you can not rig/ commit a fraud without being caught.

Collated results nationwide were streamed from the various polling units (120,000) to the central server of inec for automated processing.

As at Sunday morning, i am sure that buhari had already been told that he lost the election. hence the manipulation of results at the collation centers.

Luckily for Atiku, inec did e-collation of results and the result shows that Atiku won. Also, a whistle blower blew the whistle before any form of alteration was done to the results in the server. The options before inec is to destroy their database in other to conceal the evidences.

In life, once you start lying, you will have to keep lying to cover any trail but eventually you get caught. I will advice the chairman of inec to be honest and not tamper with the e-collated result in their possession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by richidinho(m): 11:25am On Mar 31, 2019
the op is not even aware that the total number of accredited voters collated through card reader was 8m votes more than what Inec declared

All the figure is stored in the Inec server

in an election that accreditation and voting took place simultaneously how do you explain that the total vote cast is not equal to the number of invalid votes + votes for each political parties

2 Likes

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by ba7man(m): 11:28am On Mar 31, 2019
tourplanet84:
This matter is very simple. Get an expert in database forensic auditing to audit the servers of inec and we will all see the real winner.

So far inec has been very quiet and that tells u that there is a problem. You can not conceal the truth which had been seen by more that 1 person forever. We are in a digital age were you can not rig/ commit a fraud without being caught.

Collated results nationwide were streamed from the various polling units (120,000) to the central server of inec for automated processing.

As at Sunday morning, i am sure that buhari had already been told that he lost the election. hence the manipulation of results at the collation centers.

Luckily for Atiku, inec did e-collation of results and the result shows that Atiku won. Also, a whistle blower blew the whistle before any form of alteration was done to the results in the server. The options before inec is to destroy their database in other to conceal the evidences.

In life, once you start lying, you will have to keep lying to cover any trail but eventually you get caught. I will advice the chairman of inec to be honest and not tamper with the e-collated result in their possession.
You keep sounding unintelligent trying to defend that daft result peddled by Atiku and PDP supporters.

So only APC and PDP got all the accredited votes??
No voided votes??

You're hanging with an unintelligent bunch of crowd.

1 Like

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by Adeinfo: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2019
tourplanet84:

Did you realized that you're living in illusion. You did not partake. Elections were conducted manually, card readers for accreditation and verification of voters, results collated manually and displayed electronically. Boy, please use your head.
Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by PresidentAtiku(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2019
Why una dey panic na?

Judiciary lately has been up and doing.

Allow them to do their work.

Buhari won and APC lost the states they lost.

I pity una

1 Like

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by twodee75: 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
I don't know how we reason in this part of the world.....if atiku have his fact let him present it at the tribunal.... non of us on this platform is part of the tribunal..... we are just standing here and be chasing shadow..... let allow tribunal do their job..

2 Likes

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
Atiku has a strong case, the documents I saw were more detailed than the one Premium Times circulated.

Atiku will be president in his dreams tongue

The guy above me is right
Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lucid1:
Atiku has a strong case, the documents I saw were more detailed than the one Premium Times circulated.

Atiku will be president in his dreams tongue

The guy above me is right

Abeg help us post that document again. These guys like spreading false news.

1 Like

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Abeg help us post that document again. These guys like spreading false news.

Check my signature for the excel file

Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by Ndubest123(m): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
[quote author=SillyMods post=76854304]It saddens me to ever imagine that some Nigerian politicians take a lot of the youths for a ride. Alhaji Atiku Abubakar and PDP recently claimed that they won the recently concluded presidential election according to what's contained in a supposed INEC Sever. People given to emotions quickly latched unto the claim and started celebrating a hopeless hope on the basis of such bogus claim. While we are not the courts nor lawyers, we can do very simple deductions and analysis to determine if the claim by ATiku and PDP makes any sense. So, let's quickly scrutinize their claim:

1. In 33 states on the result released by Premium Times (as given to the media house by Atiku/PDP), the total sum of votes given to APC and PDP are exactly equal to the total number of accredited voters! How can this be correct when we know that there must have been invalid votes, other parties including AAC, YPP, GNRP actually received some percentage of the total votes cast in the same election? Where are all these votes in Atiku's/PDP's tally or result? At least we know that Sowore won his polling units and scored some votes across the country, where are they in their result?

2. In some states such as Abia and Bauchi, the sum of votes Atiku/PDP are claiming to have been scored by APC and PDP alone are more than the sum of accredited voters for the same election! In Abia, they claim that 853,050 voter were accredited to vote but the total votes given to APC (198,391) and PDP (664,659) equal to 863,050 votes which is 10,000 votes more than number of accredited voter. In Bauchi, accredited voters are 1,041,418 and total votes given to APC and PDP equal 1,041,705! Make una reason am please?

3. In the final analysis, total accredited voters according to Atiku/PDP was 35,098,162 including those accredited for Rivers state. however, in the result being flaunted around by Atiku/PDP, there was no votes for APC and PDP (they claimed that result has not been uploaded in INEC server). The absurdity here is that the sum of total votes alleged to have been scored by APC (16,741,430) and that of PDP (18,356,732) equal the exact figure accredited for the election at 35,098,162! So, what will happen once the votes of Rivers state are added to this total votes scored? Your guess is as good as mine. This is an error that a JSS student will deserve flogging for.

It is very clear that Atiku and PDP are engaged on a strategy to keep their supporters busy (and unfortunately the rest of us) for a reasonable length of time by attempting to discredit the election they lost very clearly.

Are you done?]
Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by saaron(m): 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2019
The panic attack and FEAR APC are getting since PDP brought up the issue of INEC server is enough to convince anyone with half a brain that Atiku won 2019 presidential election. A clear concience fears no accusation.

Let independent forensic analysts be hired by the presidential tribunal to analize INEC servers to unearth the truth.
Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by saaron(m): 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
twodee75:
I don't know how we reason in this part of the world.....if atiku have his fact let him present it at the tribunal.... non of us on this platform is part of the tribunal..... we are just standing here and be chasing shadow..... let allow tribunal do their job..

That is it!
The wicked run when no one pursues.
Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by Nobody: 4:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
Lucid1:

Check my signature for the excel file

Doesn't open in my phone.
Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Doesn't open in my phone.

It's an excel document (spreadsheet)
Re: Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud by adekolaelect(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nairaland is a dumping site which every Nairalanders dumps their debris .some will play save,some will put insult ,some with no sense ,some are proved stubbornly, some always sitting on the fence, some are paid to be here ,some are truths talkers , some are so intelligent but from their comments you will know who they are .In conclusion A case can be won with good Evidences in curt of law and Elections are won by numbers of votes.Both can not be won by Abuses ,Ranting,Propaganda, insulting and hate speech .

(1) (Reply)

Joe Igbokwe Signals His Intention To Contest The 2023 Presidential Elections / Supreme Court Voids State Laws Empowering Govs To Sack Lg Chairmen, Councillors. / I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.