Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,805 members, 7,837,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue (68724 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
CAN YOU IMAGINE FA ?

A WHOLE SUPREME COURT JUDGE AND CHIEF JUSTICE OF A WHOLE OIL PRODUCING COUNTRY CALLED NIGERIA - AND THE IDIOT CANT EVEN BOAST OF A COMPLETE 3 MILLION DOLLARS THAT EVEN A TRADER IN ALABA CAN BOAST OF 100 MILLION DOLLARS!!!

IF THIS MAN IS MY GRAND FATHER I SWEAR I WILL GET A VERY GOOD KOBOKO AND WHIP SHEGE COMOT FOR HIS BRAIN!!

EVEN A COMMON COMMISSIONER IN KANO STATE IS FAR RICHER THAN THIS MOTHER FUKA!

NOW I KNW WHY EVIL BUHARI AND HIS COHORTS USE ALL THEIR POWER TO DISGRACE HIM -HE REFUSED TO BE BRIBED!

BUHARI INTEGRITY KILL YOU THERE! FAKE ASS CRIMINAL PRETENDING TO BE SAINT!

BUHARI IS THE WORST CRIMINAL IN NIGERIA HISTORY - HE IS EVEN WORST THAT ABACHA! HE JUST KNOWS HOW TO HIDE HIS TRUE COLOUR!

1 Like

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Koolking(m): 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=AnthonyAnderson post=76861408][/quote]

I try as much as possible to avoid Nairaland recently. I discovered it's been taken hostage by kids who don't know their left from right.

Onnoghen's trial is not because he has bank accounts with a few or more thousands of Naira/Forex, but because he failed to declare some of them (his assets) as code of conducts of public servant demands.

Of course, if his assets are discovered to be more than his legal income as a public servant, the law demands he be queried to justify how he acquired the extra asset. The onus is on him to justify without doubt and clear all suspicions.

Shockingly, the so called youths on Nairaland are misfiring and acting all ignorant and naive. The quality of leaders Nigeria will have tomorrow will be worst than the past and present. God will help us.

2 Likes

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Foolishbuhari: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
BravoDe:
Corruption is corruption whether big or small...Those ibos or whatever up there say this is small money should be ashamed of yasef..After ya gonn' say Nigeria can never change...The change begins with u...Stop being biased

I see how deflated your expectations are. You were amongst the many calling for his head that he has 55 houses and billions in each of his bank accounts. Now the truth has been established, you people are doing all you can to change the narrative saying corruption is corruption! Are you not ashamed of yourself?

How can you proof the funds are proceeds from corruption and not funds legitimately gotten from proceeds of his private enterprise?

You people were screaming foreign accounts up and down like cows in heat whereas you never stopped to know and learn that domiciliary accounts are not foreign accounts.

Person like you go join mob action on person without asking what happened. I pray
you don't get framed up for something you don't know and gas lighted around your office space because only then would you understand what this man has been going through

9 Likes

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Collins4u1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Is this the money that has been causing so much fuse?

I don't have such amount yet, but it's gonna be a change with time.

Some people in machine parts nnewi get this money nah.
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:
What about his Offshore accounts?

WHICH OFFSHORE ACCOUNT?? SEE THIS MUMU GOAT!

WHO GO DASH ONOGHEN OFFSHORE ACCOUNT?

THAT STATEMENT YOU SEE THERE IS HIS ENTIRE ACCOUNT BE IT BVN OFFSHORE ONSHORE AND DRY DOCK ACCOUNT!

VERY POOR AND SINCERE MAN - SIMPLY BECAUSE HE REFUSED TO BE A TOOL TO APC/BUHARI ELECTION RIGGING THATS WHY THEY ARE HELL BENT ON DISGRACING AND FRUSTRATING THE POOR DECENT MAN!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Segeshow: 5:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=udemzyudex post=76861897]Na wa ooo, before you proceed to make your post, ask yourself if his case is about asset declaration or stolen funds[/quote

God bless you oga. Arrant nonsense. He conveniently forgot to declare all these monies and people are opening their dirty fucking stinking mouths to shout persecution. Do you realize how offensive it is to moral standards to realise the number 1jurist in a country is a corrupt bribe taking animal! And for those who are content with the meagreness of his balance, the man has no access to public funds. How is he supposed to loot? Don't let tribalism and hatred blind you, you people will now pack yourselves every Sunday to church as Christians when you can bend the glaring truth to serve your purpose.ONNOGEN IS CORRUPT AND SHOULD BE IN JAIL
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by otokx(m): 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Koolking:

I try as much as possible to avoid Nairaland recently. I discovered it's been taken hostage by kids who don't know their left to right.

Onnoghen's trial is not because he has bank accounts with a few or more thousands of Naira/Forex, but because he failed to declare some of them (his assets) as code of conducts of public servant demands.

Of course, if his assets are discovered to be more than his legal income as a public servant, the law demands he be queried to justify how he acquired the extra asset. The onus is on him to justify without doubt and clear all suspicions.

Shockingly, the so called youths on Nairaland are misfiring and acting all ignorant and naive. The quality of leaders Nigeria will have tomorrow will be worst than the past and present. God will help us.

The youths on Nairaland are no different from those in mainstream society.
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Poanan: 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
sparko1:

He is not on trial because he had Billions but because he didn't declare it, its simply, if you have nothing to hid, then come out with both hands and not putting one behind.

What has Media trial got to do with anything, before now, there has always being media trial, its called court of public opinion, if you don't want anyone poking into your personal life, then stay away from public office

I do not know if Buhari later declared his house in Abuja. The one close to A.Y.A at the back of PHB Mortgage Bank in Asokoro.

1 Like

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Foolishbuhari: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Meritocracy post=76861263][/quote]

I have seen that Ignorance, illiteracy and probably poverty glorification like your messiah buhari is actually the cause of you people's misfire here always.

Oga or madam, domiciliary accounts ARE NOT FOREIGN BANK ACCOUNTS!!!!! They are local accounts. Go and read...read to save yourself from ignorance!
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by bizhop01: 5:22pm On Mar 21, 2019
So this small money APC where talking about, I think it will be
10 million $
15 million £
18 million €
30 billion #

1 Like

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Venici: 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Goovo:
This is just from one bank na, wait for others
Check the topic. Balances from five bank accounts

5 Likes

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by phemy36(m): 5:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bluntemperor:
Your thinking is viral and I thought the people above me could do better judgement.The CJ bank account just in one Bank.Is that only bank he has?Our yeast and South-South na was for una o.Everything is about Buhari time would tell.
Read again. It's five account not one. Thanks
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by buhariguy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
WHERE THE PEOPLE SHOUTING BILLIONS!!!! GOD PUNISH APC AND MEDIA JUDGEMENT.ITS GOOD ONNOGEN REFUSED TO RESIGN AND ALLOWED THE TRIAL TO PROCEED.NOW PEOPLE KNOW THE TRUTH
was the 5 account declared,
the money still too much for a cjn
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by manny4life(m): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
zizi4real:

Lol Thanks I just did same explanation, it was opening and closing balance not money that passed through

I'm sure investigators aren't that stupid particularly after a forensic investigation. If there was any meaningful, out-of-the norm transactions, don't you think it would have been publicized? The reason why they wanted him to resign is so that you and I wouldn't know the truth. The same govt that accused him of billions should tender evidence publicly, or why is CCB threatening to arrest journalist? Because there is nothing valid. Buhari that hasn't "properly" declared his assets shouldn't not be throwing stones from a glass house.

5 Likes

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by IbrahimDamola: 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Barrister Aghanya of APC and other afonja vultures will not go unpunished.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Od1n: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
So this is what the APC has been wasting tax payers' money on? Idiots.

2 Likes

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Emekus92:

Na mumuu like you and ur useless family suffer and abject poverty won kill
no member of my immediate family gets less than 700k monthly from me. Fucking peasant, the small boy that fuels my gen for 24hours will feed the whole of your peasant generation. Send me your account let me give you something little to ease your frustration. I am not the cause of your poverty. Thunder fire your papa
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by dokiOloye(m): 5:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
thunder74:
Where are the billion dollars? 55 houses? For those believing everything from APC, hope you can receive sense now.
They said 5 houses only oooo
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by manny4life(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
SEXYBILLIONAIRE:
no member of my immediate family gets less than 700k monthly from me. Fucking peasant, the small boy that fuels my gen for 24hours will feed the whole of your peasant generation. Send me your account let me give you something little to ease your frustration. I am not the cause of your poverty. Thunder fire your papa

Just out of curiosity, if you gave every member of your family 700k monthly, ummm.... Why are they still coming back to you to give them money ?� shocked

4 Likes

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by middlebelter(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Change sef sad
I thought billion, billion, billion would be in the account.
Useless media trial.
Useless SW media trial.
Useless Lagos/Ibadan expressway media trial.
Useless APC government
Useless commentary on the properity of the suspension of authentic CJN angry
My Lord, i am very sorry angry sad
Please forgive Buhari, Osinbajo, Malami, Fashola, others for they dont know what they are doing embarassed

Stop all this attack on SW and Yoruba/media it is an unfair thing to do. There are are thousands of SW, Yorubas and Lagosians supporting CJN Onnoghen. Always lets attack the issues, by deviating to attack a particular segment of the society you will inadvertently be attacking some of your supporters

4 Likes

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by buhariguy(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
Foolishbuhari:

I see how deflated your expectations are. You were amongst the many calling for his head that he has 55 houses and billions in each of his bank accounts. Now the truth has been established, you people are doing all you can to change the narrative saying corruption is corruption! Are you not ashamed of yourself?

How can you proof the funds are proceeds from corruption and not funds legitimately gotten from proceeds of his private enterprise?

You people were screaming foreign accounts up and down like cows in heat whereas you never stopped to know and learn that domiciliary accounts are not foreign accounts.

Person like you go join mob action on person without asking what happened. I pray
you don't get framed up for something you don't know and gas lighted around your office space because only then would you understand what this man has been going through
calculate his salary for 20yrs and see if he worth this amount
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Koolking(m): 5:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
otokx:

The youths on Nairaland are no different from those in mainstream society.

Absolutely, they come on Nairaland to spew their sheer ignorance begging for 'Likes' for foolishness.
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
manny4life:

Just out of curiosity, if you gave every member of your family 700k monthly, ummm.... Why are they still coming back to you to give them money ?� shocked
they don't come back. I do that as a mandatory task. I will be increasing it to 1m Monthly from next month
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by maxzzo1(m): 5:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
na wao thot APC say na millions upon millions abegy which kind APC govt be this..?
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
buhariguy:
calculate his salary for 20yrs and see if he worth this amount
you dey mind the idiots
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by sparko1(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
CHESTER48:
did Buhari declare his assets?

You are kidding right! He did, how else wound you have known he has just 300 cows when he became president?

And then, its not because he didn't declare his assets but because he declared and left some, read very well, and stop this unnecessary questions.
Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by wingmanII: 5:38pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Change sef sad
Useless media trial.
Useless SW media trial.
Useless APC government
Please forgive Buhari, Osinbajo, Malami, Fashola, others for they dont know what they are doing embarassed

Don't mind the animals. See how they hounded the poor man.
Partisan politics without conscience or common sense will kill this useless country.

1 Like

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by SmartMen: 5:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Damjoy:
Balance as at Dec 2018... I can't even imagine that our gullibility have gotten to the extent that we can't even read in between the lines of the report... What was revealed was Opening balance and What was in the account as at Dec 2018... Now let's have a detailed report on what came in and out of the account before Dec to see if Onnoghen's name was actually dragged into the mud or not
everybody is a thief except you apc supporters. My joy is the fiuck will get to all of us... All of us, nobody will escape it.

When Atiku, Saraki were fighting gej, did they one day imagine that they will be affected?

Wait, your own go come greet u wherever u are.

5 Likes

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by tomdon(m): 5:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Total is not even up to 70 million Naira. A whole chief justice of Nigeria does not legally posses 100 million

1 Like

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Paperwhite(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
thunder74:
Where are the billion dollars? 55 houses? For those believing everything from APC, hope you can receive sense now.
My dear ehen! It's a sad APC was ever part of the political history of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Balances On Onnoghen’s 5 Bank Accounts Released By Ifeoma Okeagbue by Yankee101: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Amuocha:
Change sef sad
Useless media trial.
Useless SW media trial.
Useless APC government

When I keep telling people the money is not much and he can legitimately earn it as head of the judiciary, they think it's just an anti Buhari slogan.

Plus the way I see them arrest young people for carrying phones, laptop or money in Lagos is crazy.

It testifies to the level of hunger in the country. We have young people in the country who still make N1m per month on regular employed jobs in oil and gas, banking and telecoms. Not to talk of a business man who could have a capital of over N10m at a time.

I wonder what happens if someone comes from the US with the latest iPhone X or Samsung 10+, $10k (N3.7m) in his pocket with his laptop and driving a clean car. Will s/he be arrested or called a fraud? Cos after tax refunds even a single mother on food stamps can pull this off!

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Upholds Lagos APC Governorship Primaries / Buhari Answering A Question About Youths At UN, Nigerians React (Video) / Pictures From The Battle In Baga Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.