Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha (19388 Views)

Ihedioha: More Resignations Continue To Hit Imo PDP / Ahmed Lawan: Buhari In A Hurry To Develop Nigeria / Emeka Ihedioha Wins Imo PDP Governorship Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha by Justinba1997(m): 6:50am On Mar 22, 2019
StOla:

What's it with the Igbos and the cries of betrayal?

Parties and politicians in power change parties and are equally changed in the SouthWest and North, yet nobody cries that anybody betrayed anyone.

Going by the logic of Igbos, both Atiku and Peter Obi and traitors for "betraying" PDP many times like a prostitute, and for betraying APGA and Ojukwu?

So when will Igbos punish Peter Obi for his betrayals?
bro Pls Ao Dat Cry Take Affect You Ist Ur Crying,see Me C Trouble Oo
Re: Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha by Wantedmiller: 7:52am On Mar 22, 2019
FreemanUYB:

bros with due respect !!
thunder fire you!!
no leave me let me drop this punch on his shinny vesline rubbed forehead idiot
thunder fire you again !!!!
again thunder fire you!!!
Indomie generation!
Re: Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha by Pinuc: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Imo sons and daughters have made their choice, if pdp decides to Loot am sure you will not be blamed. Okorocha you can keep your opinion to yourself.
Re: Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha by FreemanUYB(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Indomie generation!
even my son have outgrown your level of stupidity !!!
Re: Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha by Ndubest123(m): 9:53am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmmmm pot calling kettle black. You are worst than them
Re: Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha by Wantedmiller: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2019
FreemanUYB:

even my son have outgrown your level of stupidity !!!
It doesn't change the fact that you are still at that level.
Re: Imo: PDP In A Hurry To Resume Looting – Okorocha by danjalingo: 10:15pm On Jul 28, 2019
From where you stopped?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Onnoghen, Adeleke And Tales Of Man’s Inhumanity To Man By Dele Momodu / Update On The New Enugu State Secretariat Annex, Ede-oballa, Nsukka / Presidential Poll: SDP Adopts Buhari As Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.