Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,210 members, 7,822,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ (39004 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Ubi Franklin: Iyanya Was Never My Business Partner From The Beginning / Fan To Mr Eazi: Is This The Only Sweater That You Have? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by Boss13: 10:15am On Mar 22, 2019
I think Iyanya has made a mistake. He has allowed this media frenzy on his conflict to override his talent and music. He should have focused more on his music because these issues are past situations
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 22, 2019
superlanny:
my sister I didn't mean any harm, I know i hit a nerve there, when i speak of alpha male, am talking of men who don't act like women, you and i know that all this talking too much and public display of dirty linen is the mainstay of majority of women, not all women, if you are not one of them speak for your self. But I stand on the fact that their behaviour is woman like.

Once again, he is one of you.
I can name a thousand men that behave like that. They are all men like you!

We dash you, ehn! Thank you o

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by Brightest04(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2019
These guys are all deceitful, abusive, dirty and with no control of their joysticks.And they go about dipping it into the honey pots of shameless and pretentious married women,even their friends wives.
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by Lovelife433(m): 10:46am On Mar 22, 2019
na wa what kind of contract is dis dat some one can not speak out? Ubi just tell us u guys have enter into sex covenante.

Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by mamatwiny(f): 10:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Each time I remember Yvonne Nelson dated kpuru kpuru ji like nyaya, I feel hurt. He even had to diss her in his music. Imagine? Sometimes, we make mistakes especially with relationships.
I don't blame some of the celebrities that go via baby daddy option. I hope Rita Dominic will give us a baby asap via baby daddy as Linda.
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by Greatfullheart: 10:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Abeg show Us the Pictures Without Fear Or Waist Of Time...
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by King44(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
the married women iyanyan had s*xed right now would be like "ayemi temi bami" their own is about to done if iyanyan refuse to keep quiet

but I think that guy who nurtured the idea of Taxifi that ubi stole should start speaking up cos this is is own time to expose Ubi except if he has been sorted
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by SURElee(f): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
No wonder Iyanya got blasted by a guy who told him Tekno was now bigger than him, when the same Iyanya yabbed about a long engagement.

This life make we just dey humble ni o! You are up and reigning today no mean say make you dey look down on anybody and live up rightly. Married women? Kai! Na the married women sef, I go blame. Because Iyanya small boy no enter their homes, na dem Waka go open their body for small boy wey win project fame called Iyanya.
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by olaefosa: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ubi why you dey change the subject matter? Did you cheat Iyanya or not? Which one be you get pictures? Are you the owner of studio 24? Petty ass Bit.h
Mr public sympathy
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by cococandy(f): 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thank you
AntiBrutus:

Sorry Sir, they are both men and men behave like that, even worse than that. When you all behave badly, you either try to link it to the female gender or blame it on females.

Men are not perfect, they talk even way more than women. They are only good at trivializing their fckups... thank you.
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
So na people wife Iyanya dey smash... No wonder his career went down the drain faster than he came to light.
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by Deji63: 6:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Iyanya having slept with married women asked for his own downfall. Quite unfortunate .
Re: Ubi Franklin: ‘Iyanya Slept With Married Women, I Have Photos Of All’ by Nobody: 10:20am On Mar 23, 2019
Deji63:
Iyanya having slept with married women asked for his own downfall. Quite unfortunate .

Spot on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Mo Abudu Rocked Her Natural Hair & A Gucci Dress To Dangote's Birthday Party / Ashley Coco-Adeleke And Caleb's Wedding Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.