Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,413 members, 7,853,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. (853 Views)

Adamawa Polls: PDP Chieftains, Supporters, Protest Stoppage Of Results Collation / Presidential Elections Won't Be Nullified - INEC Boss / 2023: Outrage As INEC Says Polls May Be Postponed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by garfield1: 10:16am On Mar 22, 2019
In 2007,the guber petition tribunal in adamawa nullified the polls due to the wrongful exclusion of the ac candidate ibrahim bapetel from the ballot.at that time,candidates names were on the ballot not party logos.fresh polls was conducted.in 2007,kogi polls was also nulified due to the exclusion of late audu from the ballot.the wrongful exclusion of mrdp from the ballot will likely attract same decision
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by Midastorch(m): 10:18am On Mar 22, 2019
garfield1:
In 2007,the guber petition tribunal in adamawa nullified the polls due to the wrongful exclusion of the ac candidate ibrahim bapetel from the ballot.at that time,candidates names were on the ballot not party logos.fresh polls was conducted.in 2007,kogi polls was also nulified due to the exclusion of late audu from the ballot.the wrongful exclusion of mrdp from the ballot will likely attract same decision

It’s a welcome development... every registered political party should be allowed to carry out their right... again, I ask, what’s the big deal about FTC??
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by nestic(m): 10:19am On Mar 22, 2019
To the guy above me, actually there's nothing special about it, Abi seun yaff started dashing money nii?
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by garfield1: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2019
Midastorch:

It’s a welcome development... every registered political party should be allowed to carry out their right... again, I ask, what’s the big deal about FTC??
Nothing oh as far as no prize is attached

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by garfield1: 10:20am On Mar 22, 2019
nestic:
Ok
Why
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by nestic(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2019
garfield1:

Why
OP must u quote me, can't u see that i was booking space, gerrarahia!
and to the topic; i have giving up on nigeria and all the states and inec, and goro chewing president!
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by garfield1: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2019
nestic:

and to the topic, i have giving up on election
Dont please,keep hope alive.elections are becoming more free and fair contrary to what some pessimists are saying
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by Gandollar(f): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
nestic:

and to the topic, i have giving up on election
Don't blame OP, he needs to populate his thread nah. grin

Whatever happens, PDP will still win.
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by nestic(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
garfield1:

Dont please,keep hope alive.elections are becoming more free and fair contrary to what some pessimists are saying

ayam not understanding. Did i hear u well, this 2019 election just gave birth to the worst elections to come, there might be no election in 2023
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by garfield1: 10:32am On Mar 22, 2019
nestic:

ayam not understanding
It will get better
Re: Adamawa Polls May Be Nullified. by nestic(m): 10:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Gandollar:
Don't blame OP, he needs to populate his thread nah. grin

Whatever happens, PDP will still win.
lets hope and pray oh

(1) (Reply)

Aubameyang And Lacazete Wearing Arsenal's Kit For 2019/2020 Season / Shiites Chant ‘allahu Akbar’ As Buhari Observes Prayers In National Mosque / Omo-agege Defeats Ekweremadu To Emerge Deputy President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.