Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,245 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal (15074 Views)

13 New Governors Borrowed ₦‎226.8 Billion In Six Months – DMO / IGP Appoints 13 New Command Police Commissioners / IGP Appoints 13 New AIGs, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by chuka85(m): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2019
The Acting Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Justice Ibrahim Mohammed has sworn-in the remaining 13 members of the 2019 Election Petition Tribunals.

The members are Justices A.O. Onovo, R.O. Odugu, S.B. Belgore, T.A.O. Oyekan-Abullai, A.J. Coker, and E.I. Oritsejafor.
Others are Justices M.C. Okoh, O.S. Olusanya, C.A. Ononeze-Madu, P.U. Nnodum and J.C.L. Okibe.

The acting CJN encouraged the new members of the tribunal to be of good character and ensure everything they did was above board.

He said all eyes were on them with a view to seeing them dispense justice without a hint of partiality or favoritism.

Source: https://gistdeal..com/2019/03/acting-cjn-swears-in-members-of.html

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by ainas247: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
wink If you see a man that wears a suit with cap run for your life...

do you want people to find what you do on Google?
let help you place your business on Google...
chat up

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by sleekpro(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Djyucee1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
I smell something fishy

8 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Ayoswit(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
angry Mtcheew undecided
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Seetto: 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
Alfa tanko cheesy cheesy cheesy...this guy face no be here.......

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by missebira(f): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
I thought that the FG's case against CJ Walter Onoghen has been closed? So why is Alh Tanko still swearing everyday?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by exlink10(m): 12:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
hmmmmmmm

oya make onyoko meter (if you be Igbo, u go know watin I mean) touchlight these names

I will be right back.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by forayfleo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nigeria
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by mogbeyiteren: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Stupid APC plan

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Bttv9o: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
That's allowed

1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by genxris: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
That has always been the game plan and it’s going the way they planned it.

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Olukat(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Buhari should reinstate CJN Onnoghen quickly.
This sharia warlord actions are not in conformity with the laws of the land shocked shocked

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by teebaxy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
This man be like statue ...okorocha still get one undone job for imolites

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by id911(m): 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Sharia Justice Tanko Mohammed is not the Acting CJN, he's an imposter. We only have one CJN recognized by law

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by chiedu7: 12:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nigerians we are in trouble

WATCH THIS VIDEO & SEE HOW BUHARI IS COMMITTING GENOCIDE.

The Elders of Adara Community in Kaduna are being arrested for resisting the Fulani Herdsmen.

Remember the bible say's

Mark 14:27
I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.

When their elders are arrested, there is nobody to organize their resistance.���

WE MUST STOP THIS B4 IT BECOMES TOO LATE

Listen to this woman cry how the govt is aiding the kidnappings going on in Kaduna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjikpQsKz3M

AND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt17gWrhn4s
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by davillian(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
PMB o, I'm suspecting something but let me not say it.
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by iammo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
smiley

The people calling buhari a dullarrd are starting to realize that perhaps they are the empty headed chestbeating dulllards.
III...
The moment you underestimate the strategy And smartness of your opponents and you overestimate your own ability then defeat is certain.

This same overestimated ego played out during civil war, And build up to 2015 election

Any PDP candidate unfortunate enough to get justice belgore at his election petition tribunal had better not waste money too much on legal fees ....

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by chrisxxx(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Trusted APC members.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by manfred10(m): 12:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why has Onnoghen not been given back his seat immediately
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by tfelicityk(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Yes oooooo. All eyes were on them with a view to seeing them dispense justice without a hint of partiality or favoritism.
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Westsida: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
missebira:
I thought that the FG's case against CJ Walter Onoghen has been closed? So why is Alh Tanko still swearing everyday?

Means they the prosecutor has completed their arguments, it is now left for the suspended CJN to present their dismissal on their next sitting as they have said yesterday. After which the court will deliver judgment
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Merdcy: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ok
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
Good way to go......

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by Authoreety: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
D drama continues......
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by babadeee(m): 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dwarf grin grin
Quote me wrong and die with him Shey eni e mad ni cheesy grin
Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by loveinglistic: 12:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
NaijaBet Support super eagles with deposit fund

Re: Ibrahim Mohammed Swears-in 13 New Members Of Election Petition Tribunal by AjalaJ(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Acting and working.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: ItuGlobal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aisha Binani Seeks Judicial Review On 'Declaration' As Winner Of Adamawa Poll / SUN AWARDS"I Don't Have Any Political Ambition, Disregard Rumours - Ken Ifekudu. / Stop Humiliating Osinbajo, Ogun APC Youths Tell ‘cabals’ (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.