Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,225 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances (12133 Views)

Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Deeper Life Corper Turns Her NYSC Uniform Into Skirt In Sokoto (Photos) / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by kikio1992(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Corps members in Gwadabawa, Sokoto state, were today seen protesting non-payment their INEC allowances.

Corps members of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, were used across the federation as ad-hoc staffs during the general election on the 23rd of February 2019 and governorship election on the 9th of March 2019.

In a video posted on social media by Grace, corps members in Gwadabawa, Sokoto state, can be seen protesting the non-payment of their allowances at the INEC local government office. Sharing the video, Grace wrote;

Corps members in gwadabawa sokoto state, we’re being threatened by the people who are meant to protect us.. A Corps member have already been harmed and we didn’t even touch anything here, its just a peaceful protest yet we’re being threatened…

Source: https://lailasnews.com/corps-members-in-sokoto-protest-non-payment-of-inec-allowances/

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by bobokeshington: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Se dem no dey collect their monthly allowee again ni? Dem still want INEC to pay them ba?

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Paramount01(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
For
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Sirpaul(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
.Health does not always come from medicine.
Most of the time it comes from peace of mind,
peace in heart, peace of soul. It comes from
laughter and love.

7 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by omoteacher(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

This is Nigeria, I hope they pay you all your dues ?

2 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Justbeingreal(m): 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
smiley

Ha! nor be new thing na...

Nigeria as usual...

Shameless country..

2 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by ainas247: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin don't be surprised, the money is sitting in one person account.. awon ole

your website is as nothing if people can't see you
on Google. chat me up for good SEO

3 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by NigeriaBam: 3:33pm On Mar 22, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by DanDeeBoss(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hmmmm... Watching
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Onyeedum(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
If FG do not convert NYSC to something more productive, my children won't waste 1year on it.

2 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Realtord43: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Shame on INEC sad
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by yjgm(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Somebody, somewhere have sat on it.

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Jgovt(m): 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nigeria Pant has been used.. Cuz it's only Madness we celebrate.. People who work hard are even persecuted that's why corruption will never end

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by hitman49: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
BE A CROSS PLATFORM MOBILE APP DEVELOPER with IONIC IN 4 WEEKS – GUARANTEED!

Mobile apps are ruling the technology space right now and for those looking to establish a career in this field what better technology to learn than Ionic Framework? This revolutionary mobile app framework combines the power of HTML5 and Angular JS to help build the most sophisticated and interactive mobile apps – iOS and Android!

By the end of this intensive and interactive Ionic framework training, you can start building your own mobile apps., We will start from scratch, familiarizing you with the backbone of Ionic that is Angular JS and then moving onto Ionic fundamentals and services. You will learn by examples of Ionic CSS and JavaScript components, the use of HTML 5 and accessing native apps.

WHAT WILL I LEARN DURING THIS INTENSIVE PRACTICAL TRAINING?

- Learn to build Mobile Apps using Ionic Framework
- Learn to use your JavaScript and HTML skills to create better apps
- Master Ionic concepts and app development process
- Build a complete app along with the course
- YOU MUST CREATE A MOBILE APP FOR IOS & ANDROID ALL BY YOURSELF!
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!!

FEES: N37,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N40,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: ON GOING TRAINING

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week trainings also available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Your Laptop. Basic Knowledge of JavaScript, CSS and HTML. HOWEVER, if you don’t have the basic web knowledge, we will train you on these at EXTRA VALUE before you can take up the IONIC training at all!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

Contacts and Website on Banners

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Dino98: 3:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
NigeriaBam:
Inconclusive......

On another news...Adeleke has been declared winner of Osun election.

PDP!!!
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by slawomir: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Edo state Apos have been paid
received an alert of 18000 naira this on Tuesday morning here in Egor local government area of Edo state

So all the amount paid was 30500 for the two election
I was an ApO2
They gave us 4500 for training allowance
And they also gave us 8000 on the night of governorship election in our rac centre
And today I received 18000 naira via bank alert
4500+8000+18000=30500

So na this small money i go risk my life for
I sleep rac centre three times. First was the night dey post pone election
Second was the night to presidential election
And thirdly the night to gubernatorial election

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Kendumazy(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imagine! You will be surprised that it's not as if Inec hasn't paid but the bosses in that zone might have embezzled the money.

3 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by bigstan11787(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Fed govt that care less about corps members, abeg they should kukuma scrab nysc jor.
Nysc is a scammmm!!!

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Edge1(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Now who are we to blame for this shameless and irresponsible neglect?

The zombies should be here by now shouting[b] PDP LOOTED THE CORP MEMBERS' ALLOWANCE FOR 16YRS AND LEFT VERY SMALL MONEY FOR BUHARI AND INEC.[/b]

Nonsense and APC

1 Like

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Firstlady25: 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Imagine the drama you are missing if you are not from Nigeria?

Nigerian beauty Queen Joy Nguma set the internet on fire with her curvy backside.. See photos trending online
https://www.nairaland.com/5090648/nigerian-beauty-queen-joy-nguma
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by yousouphe(m): 3:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hmm surprised to hear this but a lot of states have received nah.

Meanwhile help people searching for jobs

JOB VACANCIES/OPENINGS TODAY

National GEP3 State Project Coordinator (SPC); Katsina, Niger, Sokoto And Zamfara States (4 Positions)
Job no: 520754 Work type: Consultancy Location: Nigeria Categories: Education UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most

Click here to apply

Consultant For Annual Operational Plan For SPHCDA Technical Assistance, Osun
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring

Click here to apply

C4D/Polio State Supervisor (VCM Coordinator) At Deloitte Nigeria – Zamfara
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150

Click here to apply

Palladium Group Is Recruiting For Fulltime Tier Lead
JOB DETAILS Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation

Click here to apply
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by fatymore(f): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
I received only for Governorship.
Inec pay my presidential money biko

2 Likes

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Eprolist: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Huh
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
bobokeshington:
Se dem no dey collect their monthly allowee again ni? Dem still want INEC to pay them ba?

Nonsensical nonsense...

I'm Out

May you work and not be paid for..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by 3kay945(m): 3:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
...and the corpers in my office are doing butter boy without kobo in pocket.
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by tillaman(m): 4:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tundexxy:

May you work and not be paid for..
amen to that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by dammy207: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
slawomir:
Edo state Apos have been paid
received an alert of 18000 naira this on Tuesday morning here in Egor local government area of Edo state

So all the amount paid was 30500 for the two election
I was an ApO2
They gave us 4500 for training allowance
And they also gave us 8000 on the night of governorship election in our rac centre
And today I received 18000 naira via bank alert
4500+8000+18000=30500
Didn't they pay you for the first election

So na this small money i go risk my life for
I sleep rac centre three times. First was the night dey post pone election
Second was the night to presidential election
And thirdly the night to gubernatorial election
Re: Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances by Femich18(m): 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
ainas247:
grin don't be surprised, the money is sitting in one person account.. awon ole

It is sitting comfortably there

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 NYSC Members Kidnapped In Zamfara, Yet No Public Outrage - Bukarti / Nysc Stop! / NCCF 2013 National Conference In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.