Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,573 members, 7,847,411 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:05 PM

APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court (1320 Views)

Peter Obi Rejects Tribunal Judgement, Heads To Supreme Court (Video) / Labour Party Rejects Tribunal Judgement, To Consult On Next Line Of Action / Tribunal Judgement: Adeleke Rejects Tribunal Verdict, Heads To Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by nero2face: 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
The All Progressive Congress APC has rejected the outcome of today's ruling, says it's null and void, heads to Appeal Court
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/breaking-apc-rejects-tribunals-verdict-on-adeleke/
Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by EdoBoyJazzie: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Waste of time
Tinubu's reign gradually coming to a close. Next is Ekiti at appeals court.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by Cletus77(m): 4:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Total waste of transport and time

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by nero2face: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
The judiciary is now the only hope for Nigeria democracy... Of Buhari succeed in thwarting it then we're totally doomed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by slivertongue: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
apc will lose at d appeal and supreme court. bunch of thieves and rogues

4 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by Officialgarri: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
I'm still waiting for those who never believe justice can prevail ..simply because President Muhammad Buhari is the president .

If APC had won, they would have shouted Injustice....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by thesicilian: 4:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Does the fact that the court declared you winner mean you actually won? Just wondering.
Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by blezzy080: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by APCsupporter: 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
I only pity the guys celebrating. I remember how our Peterside had streaks of winnings until when it got to the supreme court.

2 Likes

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by Charmingrascal(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
I am an APC supporter but the fact is Osun State election was rigged in favour of Oyetola
Adeleke won the election

However PDP supporters should not give themselves false hope concerning the Presidential election because PMB won Atiku.
Let the tribunal decide
Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by oyebanji44: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
The judgement can still be overturned at the supreme court.
Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by binsanni(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by kelvinginzie: 5:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
APCsupporter:
I only pity the guys celebrating. I remember how our Peterside had streaks of winnings until when it got to the supreme court.
Dont compare peterside to this one,it is not the same.Go and read through this osun tribunal proceedings

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by SilasNwude: 5:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
Officialgarri:
I'm still waiting for those who never believe justice can prevail ..simply because President Muhammad Buhari is the president .

If APC had won, they would have shouted Injustice....
[/s]
shatap there and get out
Stop shifting goal post

1 Like

Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by APCsupporter: 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Dont compare peterside to this one,it is not the same.Go and read through this osun tribunal proceedings

Whats the difference?

Same thing happened in Taraba
Re: APC Rejects Tribunal Ruling On Osun Election, Heads To Appeal Court by chibuthanks: 5:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
SHEE SHEE SHAME

(1) (Reply)

Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. / Did Buhari Bleach His Skin ? / Fashola Looks For Trouble.says Buhari Is Doing Better Than Otherworld Presidents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.