Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Osun Election Tribunal Ruling- 2 More Sates To Go In The South West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Election Tribunal Ruling- 2 More Sates To Go In The South West (433 Views)

INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible / Bayelsa Election Tribunal Ruling : Seriake Dickson Urges For Calm / Duoye Diri: I've Instructed My Lawyers To Appeal Tribunal Ruling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Election Tribunal Ruling- 2 More Sates To Go In The South West by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
First of all, the tribunal ruling gives the common man the hope that lingers...that Nigeria would be great again and our future isn't bleak as predicted by some naysayers across the globe. I congratulate and thank the great people of osun for not taking the laws into their hands by killing and maiming because their mandate was upturned using the federal might.

Recently on my 2-day visit to oshogbo, at the oshogbo government house, I jokingly told them that, now that you have a new governor in place, he shouldn't give us Nigerians the opportunity to pity his workers almost to the point of donating money to him like what the former governor experienced because of almost one year salary arrears. As if they were all prepared to give me same answer...I heard, we didn't vote oyetola, we voted adeleke but we were slapped in the face. I was shocked, hearing this. One of them confronted me and asked emotionally...oga, if you were in our shoes, what would you have done? You've not received salary for almost a year now and you and wife are civil servants with children in the university, but the governor doesn't seem to care, would you have wished his party won again? He said all the civil servants waited patiently to pay him and his party back, not knowing they too had their heinous plans of rigging but truth would prevail someday.

The other man, almost in tears said, the former governor aregbe couldn't pay the staff salary but could buy a helicopter for himself and term it, osun state helicopter. the helicopter shuttles oshogbo and lagos which is less than 3 hours by road. Isn't that ridiculous? I told him to take it easy as the new governor could be different.

With what happened today, Ekiti and Ondo could be next. The atrocity perpetrated in Ekiti election which was also reported widely and globally, with the BBC playing the videos where votes were being bought on a broad daylight, fayemi might not be so lucky at the tribunal too.

That Ondo state voted pdp in the recent presidential elections suggested to me that the apc isn't welcome in the state. The governor too has an electoral case dangling in his neck. If he manages to complete his tenure, pdp would definitely take over.

What saddens my heart is the way and manner the south west youths are being brainwashed by our selfish and corrupt political leaders. I think they need to take cue of the northern youths on political education.
Re: Osun Election Tribunal Ruling- 2 More Sates To Go In The South West by SilasNwude: 5:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
God bless you
Re: Osun Election Tribunal Ruling- 2 More Sates To Go In The South West by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
In your dreams
Re: Osun Election Tribunal Ruling- 2 More Sates To Go In The South West by StOla: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
With what happened today, Ekiti and Ondo could be next. The atrocity perpetrated in Ekiti election which was also reported widely and globally, with the BBC playing the videos where votes were being bought on a broad daylight, fayemi might not be so lucky at the tribunal too.

You mean there are no records of PDP buying votes in Ekiti too?

Was the election in Ekiti a close call at all?

Better wake up from your delusion over Ekiti election that was won convincingly.

Next time, Fayose and PDP will learn to pay workers salary that was owed for months even up to election day.

(1) (Reply)

I’m Still Alive, El-rufai Tells Buhari / Mali Sacks Senior Army Officers A Day After Village Massacre / Court Clears The Way For INEC To Announce Bauchi Governorship Election Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.