Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,638 members, 7,861,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:55 AM

Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife (719 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Dear Man,
If you end up with a woman who gets angry at the slightest provocation; who needs to be appeased like an idol to regain her senses; who can burn down the house in a twinkle... Perhaps, her family tells you that you have to manage and worship her, accept her mad rage in the name of love... You may want to consider the exit button.

When she kills you, her family will help her clean up the crime scene, the (female) judge will temper justice with mercy because women are 'inherently good', and she needs to take care of the kids. Your life wouldn't even cost a 10 year jail term. And your death is just another number in the cemetery.

Dear Man,
There's nothing macho about remaining in a toxic relationship. If it can't work well for both of you, you may want to consider proceeding like two parallel lines which would never meet, in your case, again.

If she's too "This is the way I was brought up", you may want to consign her to where she was brought up. I'm sure her parents also don't want her to be a murderer; just help their decision making process.

Yes, there are useless men who abuse their wives. And there are useless women who always the first to lash out. No one deserves to be in a virulent environment. However, different organisms react to toxin differently; thus, it becomes unrealistic to give all encompassing guidelines.

If this is for your kids, don't worry, they will come back to you if you remain alive. A man who beat his wife to death was sentenced to death by hanging, but a woman who stabbed her sleeping husband to death was sentenced to 7 year imprisonment. "Everything is skewed against the women."

By Muhammad Balogun
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219284718768463&id=1224613542

1 Like

Re: Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
undecided

Some idiots be like; she is hot tempered, but I can't leave her because she is nasty and too good in bed.
MU2
Re: Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife by blaise26abj(m): 6:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Dear Man,

Dear Man,

By Muhammad Balogun
https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10219284718768463&id=1224613542

A word is enough for the wise. Alot of things are skewed against men but we don't bitch about them. We take them in strides. But if your life is threatened , guys move on. Don't fight back. Just move on. If the reverse were the case in the judgements, women would come out shouting “injustice” at the top of their voices.

Life has no duplicate. Abusive wife kills husband, 7 years. Abusive husband kills wife, death sentence. Bullshit. They won't ask for equal justice.

1 Like

Re: Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife by GeoAfrikana(m): 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
blaise26abj:

A word is enough for the wise. Alot of things are skewed against men but we don't bitch about them. We take them in strides. But if your life is threatened , guys move on. Don't fight back. Just move on. If the reverse were the case in the judgements, women would come out shouting “injustice” at the top of their voices.

Life has no duplicate. Abusive wife kills husband, 7 years. Abusive husband kills wife, death sentence. Bullshit. They won't ask for equal justice.

I wish to hear what our women have to say.

Cococandy, Obrmbet please come and see.
Re: Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
Masculine men don't ask silly questions.

Leave.... Or you can stay

Who cares?

1 Like

Re: Dear Man, What You should do to an unrepentant violent wife by kapelvej: 10:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Fools stay. Real men walk away

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders, I Need Your Help !! / Help Feed The Widows And Orphans / A Family Man In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.