Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,387 members, 7,864,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:06 AM

Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists (1580 Views)

The Most Popular and influential Politicians From South South / APC Strategists Mobilise Against PDP Over Senate Minority Leadership / How Buhari’s Strategists Disinformed The North About Atiku - Tribune Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by truthfulparrot(m): 9:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
The politicians from the North may not have the oratory skills of pastor Osibanjo or the sagacity of Tinubu, but they are master strategists when it comes to politics.
While politicians from other regions are loudly busy scrambling for immediate gratifications and relevance, the politicians from the north are quietly regrouping to secure the presidency in 2023. I may be wrong, but find below what I think is their strategy for 2023.

THE STRATEGY

1) Reduce the political power of Tinubu in the southwest by tactfully supporting PDP to take over states like Osun, Ondo and Oyo.

2) Support PDP to take over some states in the North.(PDP is already on ground in South East and South South)

3) Jettisoned zoning arrangement in APC and by that time Tinubu and other prominent politicians will not have the political block to prevent northern presidential candidates. I can foresee Tinubu having turbulence times ahead and he may pull out of the APC alliance but he will no longer have the Southwest crowd.

4) There will be efforts to maintain peace in the north and return to the days of one north.

5) PDP will present a northern presidential candidate. The north is politically enlightened. Even those who are presently cursing PDP on nairaland will start singing a new tone when PDP field a presidential candidate from the north against a fragmented APC.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by chriskosherbal(m): 9:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
How you manage know this my guy ....I must say you must be a political Guardiola grin sorry tactician.

Sincerely that was brilliant and I dont think you are far from the truth hmm mm

But wait oo are you also from the NORTH. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by Bashir75: 9:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Look, I actually like South West as opposition than been in control at the centre. They perform better as a block and hold the federal government accountable. Check back from 1999, when they're not at the centre they become yardstick to measure development and motivated Akpabio of Akwa Ibom to be a poster man for PDP then. Southwest does better in shifting debate of federalism, getting landmark national judgements and equitable sharing of resources than any of the Southern counterparts. I want more of that debate. for instance, Lagos generates 50% of the revenue from taxes but get less. There was a new report of non-oil revenue that shows more revenue was generated from resources (limestone) in Ogun state. Southern states seemed to be revenue generating states with small shares while the Northern feeding and taking the lion shares.

3 Likes

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by Slazim: 9:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bros you too much, I laughed at Osinbajo, Tinubu and the rest that believe the north would just relinquish power to the west. I told them PDP will field a northern candidate and the North will throw their weight behind him...... well, time ould tell.

1 Like

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by nazicartel(m): 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
North.... hmmmmm... not that they are master strategist.. just that southern disunity is favouring them... when Jonathan lost I know this is how it will be.... it's there turn to smile...

3 Likes

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
truthfulparrot:

The politicians from the North may not have the oratory skills of pastor Osibanjo or the sagacity of Tinubu, but they are master strategists when it comes to politics.
While politicians from other regions are loudly busy scrambling for immediate gratifications and relevance, the politicians from the north are quietly regrouping to secure the presidency in 2023. I may be wrong, but find below what I think is their strategy for 2023.

THE STRATEGY

1) Reduce the political power of Tinubu in the southwest by tactfully supporting PDP to take over states like Osun, Ondo and Oyo.

2) Support PDP to take over some states in the North.(PDP is already on ground in South East and South South)

3) Jettisoned zoning arrangement in APC and by that time Tinubu and other prominent politicians will not have the political block to prevent northern presidential candidates. I can foresee Tinubu having turbulence times ahead and he may pull out of the APC alliance but he will no longer have the Southwest crowd.

4) There will be efforts to maintain peace in the north and return to the days of one north.

5) PDP will present a northern presidential candidate. The north is politically enlightened. Even those who are presently cursing PDP on nairaland will start singing a new tone when PDP field a presidential candidate from the north against a fragmented APC.

i said something similar last year. The North will disarm tinubu before 2023. Tinubu has the ability to pocket nigeria just like lagos. They cannot risk having him near aso rock.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by Ajimusty2: 12:16am On Mar 23, 2019
Just leave all this nairaland politicians,aboki will always be an aboki,so I pity d southwest that fell they will rule Nigeria come 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by Herdsmen: 2:15am On Mar 23, 2019
Elrufia 2023..

Daz all..
Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by agabusta: 2:26am On Mar 23, 2019
Herdsmen:
Elrufia 2023..

Daz all..

Splendid!
Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by babyfaceafrica: 3:50am On Mar 23, 2019
is that all? ..north or south ....all politicians are the same..so who cares
Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by tobechi74: 4:22am On Mar 23, 2019
true,north will vote themselves irregardless of the party. come 2023, whoever fields northern candidate wins.
Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by Parada: 4:35am On Mar 23, 2019
Endless foolish Eboes opening foolish thread like that did claiming Jonathan n Atiku will win there separately presidential election, we all know where that ends n we all know where this will end as well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by capitalzero: 5:15am On Mar 23, 2019
As at 2011, north has vowed to do 16 years after GEJ.
Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by Kulas: 5:26am On Mar 23, 2019
At times, when I look at South West and their all time quest in supporting Buhari and APC, I laugh in 360 degrees.
They are not supporting Buhari/APC because of his performance which is far below expectations,rather they are supporting him because their Son is VP and they believe if anything, their son will step in or come 2023.

Do South West think that North don't know what they(South West) had in mind -that this support is not genuine?, I laugh!. Both South East, South South and North know South West agenda and watch out how the game will be played now they helped Buhari and rigged the presidential election,unfortunately a region that thinks they are smart knows nothing about politics

The North has already strategizing for 2023

2 Likes

Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by jbblues24(m): 4:15am On May 21, 2019
Button, typography, experience, boldness – classic dude
Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by truthfulparrot(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
The desperation of the Supreme court to give IMO state back to APC is a pointer to the fact that the North is not ready to relinquish power in 2023. Instead they are strategizing to form alliance with the South East in 2023. They will dangle the carrot of VP to Southeast who will be willing to take anything to spite the Southwest.

The Southwest Politicians are not sleeping, they came up with Amotekun in preparation for 2023. The North Strategists are aware of the politics behind Amotekun that is why they are crying foul.

There are difficult times ahead.........Things are falling apart!
Re: Politicians From The North Are Master Strategists by GMBuhari: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
as you can see, your prediction about osun and ondo failed woefully oyo was caused by ajimobi's arrogance and even they are complaining that their governor sucks

prediction is not your thing, you can think you know , but you don't

(1) (Reply)

Who Will You Save?? (photo) / APC Women Leader Caught Sharing Money To Hired Protesters. / Biafrans Live At Afaraukwu Waiting To Receive The Remains Of Our Leaders Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.