Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:28 AM

Bullion Vans In Tinubu’s House Should Not Be A Topical Issue In Nigeria –etta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bullion Vans In Tinubu’s House Should Not Be A Topical Issue In Nigeria –etta (522 Views)

Kebbi Bandits Kill 15 Soldiers, 5 Policemen, Burn Patrol Vans In Fresh Attack / Tinubu’s Bullion Vans In The Eyes Of The Law By Lawrence Nnoli / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bullion Vans In Tinubu’s House Should Not Be A Topical Issue In Nigeria –etta by dachilino: 4:19am On Mar 23, 2019
Hilliard Etta, the APC National Vice Chairman in a new interview talked about the 2019 election and the bullion vans seen in Tinubu’s house on the eve of presidential election which according to him should not be a topical issue in Nigeria. According to Hilliard Etta, bullion vans in Tinubu’s house should not be a topical issue in Nigeria as they were found in his house and not in a polling unit or collation center. He told Punch;

I am not in the heart of these people; you should ask me what would be my reaction. We are talking about the greatest politician in the modern era of Nigeria. Bullion vans were supposed to have carried money into his compound. The question you should ask is, was his compound a polling unit? Does he not have the right to have his money transported to him? Was the money stolen? What is the issue after all? I don’t understand the issue. The money was not found around any polling booth or collation area. It was in his house for crying out loud. The Jagaban (Tinubu) tells us all the time that he is a man who understands the abuses that are thrown at success. I find it absolutely inexplicable that this can become a topical issue.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/23/bullion-vans-in-tinubus-house-should-not-be-a-topical-issue-in-nigeria-etta-apc-national-vice-chairman/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44

Re: Bullion Vans In Tinubu’s House Should Not Be A Topical Issue In Nigeria –etta by martolux(m): 4:35am On Mar 23, 2019
THESE PEOPLE ARE WICKED
Re: Bullion Vans In Tinubu’s House Should Not Be A Topical Issue In Nigeria –etta by orisa37: 5:03am On Mar 23, 2019
If I were Dangote, I would buy Buhari and The Presidency for my pleasures.
Re: Bullion Vans In Tinubu’s House Should Not Be A Topical Issue In Nigeria –etta by nrexzy: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2019
Oya go ask beat him naaa.... D bullion vans fit even dey empty na distraction

(1) (Reply)

Onuesoke - APC Jittery Over Atiku’s Prayers At Tribunal / Nigerians Order Pizza From London - Minister of Agriculture, Audu Ogbeh (video) / Nigeria Vs Senegals Presidential Election!- Dr Olufon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.