Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) (31582 Views)

20-Year-Old Barber Stabs Motorcycle Rider To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Mob Beats Suspected Robber To Death In Bayelsa (Disturbing Photo) / Soldier Beats An Okada Man In Bayelsa (Disturbing photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

If my mother was wise enough to do the same thing with me, i won't be here advertising our generational foolishness.

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by babtoundey(m): 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Abortion is a sin and this one is a blessing abi?
Now clap for your warp intelligence and constructive stupidity.

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Chimaokigwe: 5:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
doctorkush:

No wonder your brother dey thief about. I sure say na all of una for una house be thief.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by TourismMan(m): 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
peteruuu:
Someone should hit me up. I want to help the baby if he's still alive.
The baby is dead. Why not you help the living?
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

No wonder my brother dey thief about. I sure say na my father him use am resemble.

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by mmadu5(m): 5:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
the baby is alive and was taken to the hospital stop spreading fake nws
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by MJBOLT: 6:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

If your mother was wise enough to do the same thing with you, you won't be here advertising your generational foolishness.

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Estellie: 6:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
That's how my aunt once saw a little baby lying helpless in a bush... She picked the baby up and brought her home... Damn!! The little angel was sooooo beautiful.
I still remember her little pointed nose and her eyes. She looked soo harmless and helpless..

My aunt took her to the hospital and did all that needed to be done.. bought clothes and all of those baby stuff. I think the baby lived for about 4 days. She was doing well until one morning where she cried endlessly. we took her to the hospital and they started treatment.. I don't know why she gave up the ghost buh she did...It was sooooo sad..I couldn't believe that the little baby I played with a night before was gone just like that...

I never got to see her pretty face again, and I was gonna take a picture of her a day before she died buh I didn't.. I still feel emotional and the saddest part of it all is that the doctor said she died because of cold... Seems she stayed in that bush for too long.. little princess already caught a cold before my aunt came around...

We didn't even get to give her a name buh I always called her princess...

She was soo beautiful....

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Knox123(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Obaofusa:
Pussy is really big.

How can this big thing come out of r a small hole?

From today I'll never try to satisfy a lady, seeing this made me to believe no side size of d*ck can fit in

Na now u wake?

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by 1Natty(m): 7:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
There is an outrage right now as A new born baby was discovered in a popular Dustin located at Bayelsa. According to the Facebook user that shared the picture online. He said the baby was given birth last night was abandoned. According to him the baby letter died in the presence of every body cry cry. When the corpse was discovered this morning. The angry residence put broom in the baby’s two hands . While many others placed a heavy curse on the unknown mother of the decease.

Source: http://www.phcitybreedtv.com.ng/news/a-new-born-baby-abandoned-in-a-market-what-the-residence-did-will-shock/
Lord, have mercy on us!!!
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 7:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Somethings I can never have the heart to do.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Wizdre: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ogun lakaaye osinmole,olomi n let feje we, olaso n let fimokimo Bora go squeeze life out of the lady before seven days from now. Except she no go enter motor or touch iron. Aseee.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by tunjilee003: 8:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
nosiebaba:
Nigeria needs to have a social or child welfare system that works. If you can't take care of a child take the child to social services to be put up for adoption.
since we don't have a working government what do you expect
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by oyetpel(m): 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
tosyne2much:
One thing that gets me wondering is why this animalistic and barbaric act is very common among Africans

Should we blame this on poverty or what?

Blame it on individual and government.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Ikeh01(m): 8:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
SOME PEOPLE ARE MORE DEVILISH THAN Devil.

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by MissRaine69(f): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
1. Sex education has to be mandatory
2. Contraception is meant to be free
3. Safe boxes in orphanages where children are left anonymously rather than this late stage abortion/ child dumping
4. So rather than try to save the child, the focus was to take pictures and rain curses how did that save the child? I don’t understand my people.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by EvieP(f): 8:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
MistadeRegal:
Is he still alive?
ha u no see "later died" in the post

1 Like

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
EvieP:

ha u no see "later died" in the post

Honestly, I just couldn't read the article after seeing the raw child with umbilical cord and even placenta!
The mother deserves some Ultra-tech hyper-velocity slaps from the arms made of bars of steel and iron.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Platony(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chaiii. cry cry

This is SAD!!!!

Make Una fear GOD oo. angry angry
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Some ladies can be heartless, later in future she will be praying for fruit of the womb but God will surely ask questions why she dumped the one HE gave her earlier.
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by godofuck231: 10:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cocoyamdcomedia:
There is an outrage right now as A new born baby was discovered in a popular Dustin located at Bayelsa. According to the Facebook user that shared the picture online. He said the baby was given birth last night was abandoned. According to him the baby letter died in the presence of every body cry cry. When the corpse was discovered this morning. The angry residence put broom in the baby’s two hands . While many others placed a heavy curse on the unknown mother of the decease.

Source: http://www.phcitybreedtv.com.ng/news/a-new-born-baby-abandoned-in-a-market-what-the-residence-did-will-shock/
that woman's womb has been blocked, I those brooms are a spiritual firewall in her womb
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Ndamati17: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
God will recreate you in a better hand dear child

Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Hasen: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmmm another 1
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by Preciouschinwe(f): 2:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
That woman's heart must be made of stone. I rather abort than to do this to an innocent baby
Re: A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Dustbin Bayelsa (Disturbing Photos) by tk4rd: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Nigeria needs to have a social or child welfare system that works. If you can't take care of a child take the child to social services to be put up for adoption.
Such places really do exist..
Managed by the church..
(Reverend Sisters)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman’s Decomposing Body Found In Abakiliki Apartment By Police / Kidnappers Free Ex-mobil Staff After 31 Days, Chop Off His Finger, Collects N5m / Student Tortured At Okoh Poly Over Food Theft: The Real Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.