Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano (21416 Views)

Governor Badaru Abubakar, Senators Escape Lynching In Jigawa / Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / Adeleke, Oyetola To Battle In Re-run Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by goldcoinhub: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2019
The Governorship re-run election in Kano State, in some areas, has been marred by violence as some journalists covering the election have been reportedly assaulted by hoodlums in the state.

According to reports, the newsmen escaped lynching after they were attacked by some suspected thugs at Suntulma Primary School in Gama ward of Nasarawa Local Government Area of the state.

The journalists who were in the area to monitor the poll, were chased out of the place by the hoodlums, NAN reports.Trouble began when some of the newsmen tried to interview some voters who were denied access into the classrooms where some of the polling units were stationed.

While trying to flee the troubled area, some of the journalists fell on ground and one of them (Name withheld), had to take refuge in a nearby Mosque in order to save his life.

It was also reported that some of the reporters had their clothes torn by the thugs.

https://lailasnews.com/re-run-election-in-kano-journalists-escape-lynching-in-kano/

lalasticlala

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by tommykiwi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
APChit party.

LIFELESS one.

Gandollar...

Please you guys should call ur boys to order.

PDP is Kano now, so you guys should stay off!

25 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by AutoReportNG2: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Any supplementary election is always a war... I think INEC should erase supplementary election from their terms.

In the constitution of Nigeria, there is nothing like an inconclusive election. Democracy is a game of numbers biko

39 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by MVLOX(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
if u we aren't surprised and you know this is normal in Naija please hit the like button..

7 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by DrOBD(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
How did the thugs get there. Where is the NA when you need them the most.

2 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by IamPopular(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Naija I hail ooo.... And our president is a man of integrity

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Maxmavis(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kano will always be Kano. I wonder why they were so calm in the first election. Bunch of useless northerners. No single ambition in life.

*Spits*

12 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Factfinder1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigeria no get hope again

1 Like

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by ujampie: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
It's well ooo
Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Yaksboy(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nawa ooo....naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by gratiaeo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ganduje playing his last card

2 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Wizygreat12: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
PDP Victory is still very Sure

1 Like

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by eddie7: 12:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is this really an election or we're only displaying some traits hidden for ages.. This to me is a training for the war ahead... A revolution that will surely come soonest

3 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by AMvanquish: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maxmavis:
Kano will always be Kano. I wonder why they were so calm in the first election. Bunch of useless northerners. No single ambition in life.

*Spits*

Wetin dey pain u sef.

2 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by IbrahimDamola: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Gandollaje wants to rig in secret.
Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by adamumar522(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
As a kano indigene, the rerun is a sham, what APC and Gandolar are doing is a disgrace to democracy and to the so called Mr. Integrity at the helm. Denying the electorate their right to exercise their constitutional right is the biggest impunity to be ever experienced in the history of Kano state. We are calling on Inec and The Nigerian Police to be fair in exercising their duties. They should remember Ganduje has only four year, while they, they have 35 years of service, don't throw away that. Kukan kurciya jawabi ne

12 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by uchejustine: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Chiachifranklin: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
IamPopular:
Naija I hail ooo.... And our president is a man of integrity
Integrity my foot!

3 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by openmine(m): 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Its time we digitized our electioneering process!
Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Oxb90: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Who are thugs? They are the illiterate of the society. They are not illiterate because they don't have western education, no not true! They are because they have no common sense. How can you be willing to die for a politician who don't know if your likes ever existed on earth

6 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Seetto: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
This election had shown how desperate our politician are.

2 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Grace001: 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Failed country, found built on deceptions. Always going through retrogression. Not surprise

2 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Ayobami7(m): 12:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
na wa o
Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Banter1(m): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Maxmavis:

*Spits*
Atikulated spoted. they actually don't like Atiku that's why they voted baba

4 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Mcreloaded(m): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
They are not thugs but agbero and can be likened to engineers and doctors according to MC olomu or what ever is his name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by Zico5(m): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Integrity has truly taken new dimension under the dullard president. I don't know if Mr President even know the meaning of integrity or he saw people using it and determine to adopt it

2 Likes

Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Devil will not even allow Nigerians in hell fire, even if Buhari is worse, those instruments (men and boys) using, are they not Nigerians? They are even worst than their leaders
Re: Re-run Election In Kano Journalists Escape Lynching In Kano by orisa37: 1:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ganduje is desparate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin: I Am Not Against Any Candidate, I Stand With Edo People / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / Over 1m Nigerians Live In London – Mayor Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.