Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,438 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano (49530 Views)

Abdulrashid Maina Extradited To Nigeria After Arrest In Niger Republic / AbdulRashid Maina: EFCC Arrests Former Pension Reform Chairman / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by don4real18(m): 9:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
The blood looks pink
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by Nobody: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
jumper524:
one picture his right hand seems OK and free of bandage while the other its wrapped with bandage...

if PDP wants to win election, they better wake up their ideas and work.
they should stop all this victimizations and sympathy.
e no dey pay..
Can't you see the way that hand was held?...Why are you like this?
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by CHEEPO: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
jumper524:
why is it so difficult to make an observation without sounding abusive?
I made an observation up there and it would have been nice and diplomatic of you if you had corrected me without sounding too abusive.
I dont know why u did what you did but I'm no political loyalist to any politician, I just make my observation and decide if you feel am derailing you can correct me and help me out but using abusive words as this only create rift and would make the opposing individual find it difficult to correlate with you even if your making a point..
My brother i also wonder why people on internet are mostly abusive,my advise is that you do more twitter you will meet like minds compared this crap we get here. Just imagine he started with an idiot, these guys are so divided nd need help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by azikiweironsi(m): 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Kano will burn if APC rig.We are ready to die!
See who is talking. Beating the drum of violence. He is not even staying in Kano but in Umuahia typing nonsense.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by CHEEPO: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
elriyaz:
pardon me if i offended you in anyway, plz discard the wrong words and, I hope you will get my point. Thanks
U will definitly do it again. Its in you,only delieverance can save u
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by Nobody: 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:
are you sure of that? I guess you're joking unless you don't have a better plan for ur future. Download this lovely and beautiful love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by TRAVEL101(m): 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
North and violence... Are like bread and butter
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by stanliwise(m): 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
jumper524:

lol you sound as though you don't run for safety at the sound of gun shots..
grin grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
jumper524:
one picture his right hand seems OK and free of bandage while the other its wrapped with bandage...

e no dey pay..

So someone getting brutally stabbed by political thugs is in your view, a way to gain sympathy ?
May God give you sense in your next life, because you certainly didn't come with any to this one.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by Develpeast: 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
jumper524:

e no dey pay..

If you want to be an idiot, try as much as possible to make it hidden. Brandishing idiocy will only make your stupid than the level you were placed before.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by stanliwise(m): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
northvietnam:
Y'all Destroyed what GeJ was building...

Y'all called him a coward due to his peaceful nature ..

Now the seed you planted Don germinate So una go harvest am taya...

From atiku down to the least, enjoy the sai baba y'all clamoured for...
GEJ was a good man, but in the wrong party. The moment he said he is not arresting anyone but will not let them steal is the time I gave up on him. It just show that the demons that got him there were the cabals disturbing his leadership and to a large extent he seem confused on how to deal with them.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by lolaben(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
ALMUSTAQIM:
PDP ALREADY CONCEDING DEFEAT

GOVERNOR GANDUJE WILL FOOT HIS HOSPITAL BILLS

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE RULING & WINNING APC

You that rejoice when bad things happen to people, I pray that the same will come to your doorstep and home. May God have mercy on you.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by AntiWailer: 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nbote:

So d State Commissioner who was arrested by d Police is also to attract sympathy or victimization by d PDP?
Sometimes I want to believe everyone comes with a brain but other times reasoning like urs makes me believe otherwise... It shldnt taken a special kind of wisdom to know dat he was yet to receive treatment in d photo without d bandages... It is even clear d hand was held in position to stop d bleeding.. U don't need any medical knowledge to know dat... DAT IS BASIC FIRST AID
No commissioner was arrested.

Except na you lead the Police wey go arrest am.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by bizzibodi(m): 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Did he refuse to pay those thugs?
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by Pekele007: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
jumper524:

e no dey pay..
keep jumping into conclusion with your empty coconut skull.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by backbone503(m): 10:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
hisexcellency34:

my guy, ji masun. Nor go waste your life o! These politicians and their selfish courses arent worth even a strand of your hair.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by donb06: 1:05am On Mar 24, 2019
CHEEPO:

My brother i also wonder why people on internet are mostly abusive,my advise is that you do more twitter you will meet like minds compared this crap we get here. Just imagine he started with an idiot, these guys are so divided nd need help.
bros many teenagers with android phones are actively here so u better pick who u quote else that is inevitable... when u see them u ll know wink
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:44am On Mar 24, 2019
jumper524:

go to front page and you'll mostly find news of PDP ranting, complaining and playing the victim card here.
not that I'm hailing APC but I think the PDP flopped in their own part if they allow APC override them with thugs and rigging.
they should have also prepared for this move.
you and I know how politics works in this country. victory is taken and not earned.
back to the picture, how do you explain the other guy holding his hands to prevent bleeding without a single stain of blood in that terriotory?
if you had said dislocated hand I might have agreed but not this, its looking too obvious to be true.
it might still be true sha..

once an oyoruba "sophisticated" moslem talks, his cover is blown no matter how much he tries to conceal his identity
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by Shikini: 4:45am On Mar 24, 2019
slivertongue:
APC IS A DISEASE
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by usoroakpan(m): 5:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by jumper524(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

once an oyoruba "sophisticated" moslem talks, his cover is blown no matter how much he tries to conceal his identity

get RId of your obsession, ur wrong..
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by MONIKERREVEALER: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2019
jumper524:
get RId of your obsession, ur wrong..

gerraway you coward!!!
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by jumper524(m): 8:09am On Mar 24, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

gerraway you coward!!!
ur still a kid
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by Slynation(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2019
Chairman of kwakwansiyya movement that can't even deliver a poling unit for Atiku is that one a chairman
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by MONIKERREVEALER: 2:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
jumper524:
ur still a kid

better being a kid than being a stark ranting cowardly "man" who waits for some criminal thugs to go and "take" the victory in the elections on his behalf while he sits his cowardly àrse in his mother's kitchen forming the big boss!!!

once again, gerraway you coward!!!
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by jumper524(m): 4:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

better being a kid than being a stark ranting cowardly "man" who waits for some criminal thugs to go and "take" the victory in the elections on his behalf while he sits his cowardly àrse in his mother's kitchen forming the big boss!!!

once again, gerraway you coward!!!
ull soon realize your a kid.
I only dwell with you just to help you off your delusion.
seems your not ready for cure.
kids would always act violently
men would talk reasonable.
check the difference in our comments..
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
jumper524:
ull soon realize your a kid.
I only dwell with you just to help you off your delusion.
seems your not ready for cure.
kids would always act violently
men would talk reasonable.
check the difference in our comments..

look at this deluded yellow bellied coward claiming to cure someone from delusion?!

I was not the piece of shiit wimp who overlooked the rampant thuggery and brigandage that characterized the recent elections and went ahead in calling it "taking" of power!!!

you, mr "reasonable", are the violence loving "kid" who believes that the victory in elections should not be earned but stolen!!!

so you are the one to "help" yourself by curing yourself from your wicked, evil and hateful heart you clown!!!

once again, and for the last time, gerraway from here you coward!!!
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by jumper524(m): 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

look at this deluded yellow bellied coward claiming to cure someone from delusion?!

I was not the piece of shiit wimp who overlooked the rampant thuggery and brigandage that characterized the recent elections and went ahead in calling it "taking" of power!!!

you, mr "reasonable", are the violence loving "kid" who believes that the victory in elections should not be earned but stolen!!!

so you are the one to "help" yourself by curing yourself from your wicked, evil and hateful heart you clown!!!

once again, and for the last time, gerraway from here you coward!!!
congrats bro..
your insults were too supreme..
Re: Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano by MONIKERREVEALER: 4:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
jumper524:
congrats bro..
your insults were too supreme..

I take it ALL back.

no hard feelings abeg smiley

we, the great easterners, just want to get out of this zoo and begin to correct ALL the craziness that zoogeria has introduced into our lifestyle!

zoogeria will NEVER get better!

better agitate for the freedom of your own people bro!!!

I'm out nigga...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Chief Of Staff Position Under Buhari Presidency Is Powerful / 'My Transition Hours': Jonathan Invites Buhari, Obasanjo, Atiku To Launch / More Pictures Of Peter Obi In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.