Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,910 members, 7,828,189 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP (39209 Views)

Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures) / Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Kano Governorship Election: Full Results As Released By INEC (2019) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by semyman: 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Always in your dreams
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by Chiachifranklin: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zansu007:
What will be buhari legacy when he leave office? Buhari complained about the process through out the years he contested, and yet he haven't done anything to improve the system, rather we are 3step backward.

At least yaradua, faulted the system and promise to improve, in which it was same legacy Jonathan rode on.

I do not like buhari, because he has done practically nothing to improve himself. How Nigeria felt he will improve the system still baffles me.
I Am ashamed of myself for ever voted for him in 2015,,,shame unto me!
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by jrusky(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zansu007:
What will be buhari legacy when he leave office? Buhari complained about the process through out the years he contested, and yet he haven't done anything to improve the system, rather we are 3step backward.

At least yaradua, faulted the system and promise to improve, in which it was same legacy Jonathan rode on.

I do not like buhari, because he has done practically nothing to improve himself. How Nigeria felt he will improve the system still baffles me.

Bro Buhari is just an overrated buffon. That is it.

He has no legacy and can t leave any legacy. He can not give what he don't have.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by rexwalters: 11:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zansu007:

How have you improved your own life?Failure, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by rexwalters: 11:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
jrusky:

Bro Buhari is just an overrated buffon. That is it.

He has no legacy and can t leave any legacy. He can not give what he don't have.
Go and better you own life lazy he goat,buhari na your papa?what has your biological father done for you to make you a better person? Buffon offspring with buffon siblings.
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by usoroakpan(m): 6:28am On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Declare Abba Yusuf The Winner Of Kano Governorship Election Now... - PDP by jrusky(m): 11:28am On Mar 24, 2019
rexwalters:
Go and better you own life lazy he goat,buhari na your papa?what has your biological father done for you to make you a better person? Buffon offspring with buffon siblings.

Hahahaha in the first place you have no biological father so need referring to such. You are a complete rotten unriped watermelon.

I don't need you or your Buhari to better my life Mr amalindo jigolo brain. I'm a guy who have done much in life to show for moreso that my father you mentioned if I reveal his identity to you bro you will shiver but let's leave that.

For coming here to defend someone who is not your father and mentioned my father showed truly you have no father and all bastards leave their own life defending another man's life bro you are a cow pooh package in a chocolate box.

Good day but If you want more let's open the floor. If to start insult is what you want bro me no dey carry last I will train you how to insult someone in polite manner and hit you hard.

Waiting.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Buhari's N40M Cash Gift Tears CAN Apart - Vanguard / Atlantic Ocean Surge Kills 16 In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.