Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,480 members, 7,826,811 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! (5858 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu Stuns At Soludo’s 2nd Anniversary And Slap Saga Event (pictures) / 'I Will Slap You If You Call Me' - Soldier Tells Voters In Edo / Gambari The Slap Next Time: Femi Adesina Article Against Ibrahim Gambari In 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! by KendrickAyomide: 6:09am On Mar 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Muscle isn't strength, people won't learn.
I know like 3 young ladies not men but ladies around me now that can individually bring that guy on his knees within 2mins.

People like him get away with things because they haven't offended the wrong people.
Shut up please.. you don't have to lie for online validation
Re: Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! by Mcreloaded(m): 6:30am On Mar 24, 2019
comshots:
Lie Mohamed
Owiaba
Re: Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! by encryptjay(m): 7:32am On Mar 24, 2019
Don't allow him slap or grapple you. Try to evade his attacks and cause real damage.
Re: Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! by HopeAtHand: 7:44am On Mar 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
Muscle isn't strength, people won't learn.
I know like 3 young ladies not men but ladies around me now that can individually bring that guy on his knees within 2mins.

People like him get away with things because they haven't offended the wrong people.

Those ladies have basic military training that's why they can attempt to engage such individual. If not, fear no let them.

BTW, the 3 young ladies around you, are they your body guards. Can you give me 1? cheesy
Re: Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! by iluvdonjazzy: 7:45am On Mar 24, 2019
I go slap her back. wetin.
Re: Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! by omobacyprus(m): 8:12am On Mar 24, 2019
See leg. I’ll just look for 2 by 2 plank nack that girly leg let me see how he’ll stand and fight back
Re: Just Imagine If This Kind Of Person Slap You!! by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Not if I have changed my name to bolt, Usain bolt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mimiko Denies Rumoured Vice-Presidential Ambition / Why Can't Lagos State Govt Make ALLEN AVENUE Look Like This? / Babangida: The Early Years Of The "evil Genius" (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.